Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member

Can kynoselen use be detected?

I was thinking about using kynoselen when the football season starts to give me an extra edge but i dont know if it could be detected if i got a drug test. Can anyone help out here? Ive searched but nothing came up.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't believe it can but then again if it did just say it was Kyno-H the human form which is legal to use even in the good old US

Ray
    But i play college football and the Ncaa bans even legal sh*t such as ephedrine, too much caffeine in blood stream, and of course steroids . So i guess i should of rephrased that question and said: Around how long does it take for metabolites of kynoselen to get out of your system? I know most of it is vitamins and minerals anyway but there is a main ingredient which (i think) is called adenosine Triphosphate or something,

ripped_82 is offline Member
    No worries bro.

Kynoselen is a cardiovascular stimulant and muscle restorative for animals that suffer from muscle wasting disorder, the actual ingredients of this product art Potassium, Magnesium, Selenium, Heptaminol Hydrochloride, Andenosine Monophosphate, and Vitamin B-12. Basically it is a vitamin and mineral supplement with added Andenosine Monophosphate. AMP is reported to increase cellular activity, which is one possible explanation of its anabolic effect, some have also observed the added benefit of enhanced weight loss with Kynoselen which may also tie into AMP's reported stimulation of cellular activity.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    there are no metabolites....on a blood test it will look like your overdosing on minerals....that is about it....amp might be high.....but it fluctuates either way.....i would not worry....from experience though bro.....kyno will not give you that added edge that you looking for....it does not really increase your endurance...i am pretty active and i don't see a two folds difference...very little...it will improve recovery time and hold on to some muscle when your going through camp that you might have burned off without it...

PUNKRAWK

Rdstrcklnd is offline New Member
    The ingredient Heptaminol Hydrochloride might show up, I know race horses will test positive and get in trouble because of kyno because they test positive for Heptaminol. I don't have any idea what it is though. By the way, whats up everyone, first post here but I use EF a lot.

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Adenosene Triphosphate is what regulates glucose activities, creatine ups this stuff, are you sure thats the main ingredient?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    They dont test for that. Trust me

it's mono.....not tri....my suggestion for this guy is instead of kyno just use daily b-12 injections....that will give you massive ammounts of endurance...

PUNKRAWK

Heptaminol Hydrochloride does something for the heart...opens up or make the capillaries bigger which in turn means more blood coming in and out of the heart....

Ray
    Thanks for the help guys. Ripped_82, do you mean the upregulation from creatine doesnt get tested (knew that) or are you talking about Heptominal Hydrochloride?

Thread Information