carmine09 is offline Associate Member

Injection gone bad please help

I was doing my usual injection in my glute. i plunged and started to asperate and about 1/4 of a cc of blood went into my pin. it did not feel like i hit a vein. what are the effects if i did. is this a problem. please help. i will start doing some research now. this has never happened to me. and i am a very experienced in this situation. thanks!

inevitable is offline Member
    the only thing i can think of is that u hit a vein.... im not a big fan of the glutes, i was always scared of hitting the nerve in there

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well if u aspirated there's no problem, u didnt inject after seeing the blood?
    if you hit a vein, its no biggie

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    you would have tasted it if you hit a vein almost immediately

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    thanks i needed that asurance and i found some literature on it. thanks. and no when i saw the blood i pulled out imediately. no injection ever took place.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    the only thing i can think of is that u hit a vein.... im not a big fan of the glutes, i was always scared of hitting the nerve in there
    ME too, I don't like taking it in the Ass. Pec's and delt's with a 1 inch 25 gaude is best IMO.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    ME too, I don't like taking it in the Ass.
    That stuff is better kept private ... lol ... jk man

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u probably just hit a blood vessel when u stabbed urself ... just pull out and do it again

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    ME too, I don't like taking it in the Ass. Pec's and delt's with a 1 inch 25 gaude is best IMO.
    i like thighs and delts.... havn't tried pecs... hows the pain on it? soreness?

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    i like thighs and delts.... havn't tried pecs... hows the pain on it? soreness?
    Not bad at all, I think it's the best shot when giving it too yourself. I never hardly get any blood either, maybe once in like 60 times.

c5529 is offline Member
    Ouch, the pecs, really? Dumb question, I know, but where exactly on the pecs do you shoot? How many ML's will you shoot max in the pecs?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    All you need to do if you ever draw blood again is to take out the pin, squirt out the blood then reshoot. Some dont even squirt out the blood.. its your blood. While some get a new needle. The idea of aspirating is to make sure you are not near something that carries blood. If you do hit it, just pull out and reinsert in a different spot

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Ouch, the pecs, really? Dumb question, I know, but where exactly on the pecs do you shoot? How many ML's will you shoot max in the pecs?
    Well you put one finger on your nipple and the other finger on the top of your armpit. Now move the finger on your nipple up until it meets the one on your arm pit that comes across. So it should be roughly 4 inches above your nipple. Well my pec's can handle 2.5 cc easily, but i do bench over 400 pounds too, so I got a little room. I really love taking shot's their.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Try a visual instead eh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injection  gone bad please help-0..pec.jpg  

c5529 is offline Member
    Ok, I guess I'm a big p***y....I just can't bring myself to shooting in the pec.....Ok, I'll give it a try and see....thanks for the info....

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I wouldn't worry about the blood. Somtimes when I pull out a bit of blood comes out and ill notice some TINY TINY drops of blood in the syringe. Never had a prob bro just make sure you asp.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem last night but after looking at the blood in the syringe it was very dark and dead looking and I established that I had just ran into some scar tissue that had a pocket of blood in. I know I did not hit a vein or anything because it did not come flying into the pin as it was quite thick. This sometimes happens when you inject int othe same spot to often.

Thread Information