KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

What's up with PurePL

I ordered from them like 2-3 weeks ago and hav'nt heard back ,for some Tren enth, ya it's expensive but I don't know how to make tren enth and I NEED some...Has anybody dealt with PPL lately I was off the boards for a while I hope they didn't turn scammer....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm i dont remember anything about ppl turning scammer, you checked the scammers bit?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm i dont remember anything about ppl turning scammer, you checked the scammers bit?
    yes,nothing.....but they have charged me and made me wait 3 weeks...even if I get the tren I will not use them again..They are just very convenient....

bump

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Havent heard anything about them bro.

This brings me to a question I was going to ask, they got to keep there merchant account and ship to the us because they are labled as pro hormones, but whats going to happen to them now that pro hormones are illegal and classified just as aas is? Dont think they will be sending anything to US or taking US orders anymore. Plus Ive been looking at there site and it hasnt had there t400 on there in a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    This brings me to a question I was going to ask, they got to keep there merchant account and ship to the us because they are labled as pro hormones, but whats going to happen to them now that pro hormones are illegal and classified just as aas is? Dont think they will be sending anything to US or taking US orders anymore. Plus Ive been looking at there site and it hasnt had there t400 on there in a long while.
    yes i noticed they are missing a couple products...My pacage came from NY NY...

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I remember reading on the AF that PPL had turned scammer and to hold off
    as far as orders go. That was months ago and I have not heard anything since.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    yes i noticed they are missing a couple products...My pacage came from NY NY...
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! Lets go and advertise now....are you really that dumb??

Why dont you just tell EVERYONE who you ordered from. How much you paid for it. What you bought and WERE the **** is coming from. **** with all the heat on these days you think you might have some common sense.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1

Why dont you just tell EVERYONE who you ordered from. How much you paid for it. What you bought and WERE the **** is coming from. **** with all the heat on these days you think you might have some common sense.
    Get em Stout...

PPL advertises all over the net and has their own website. If they aren't worried about it, then you shouldn't be...and if you are, don't order from them.

They make a good product, and I've used them a couple of times. Lately, the problem hasn 't been with them, but rather with Pay Pal.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    PPL advertises all over the net and has their own website. If they aren't worried about it, then you shouldn't be...and if you are, don't order from them.

They make a good product, and I've used them a couple of times. Lately, the problem hasn 't been with them, but rather with Pay Pal.
    Stout you should no when to keep your mouth shut...Like hooker said I originaly found PPL with a search engine on the net and then verified it through mods...So chill out with the kingpin bashing....

first of all I didn't give out website info...where to find it..I'll I was trying to say is my package came domestic not iternational and when I did order from them before it was just reasearch products....Re-read the thread...

Thread Information