eport is offline Associate Member

poll: which AAS is better and why?

which cutting agents does everyone think is better and why? anavar , tren , or winny i just always here everyone talk about each one and wondered which one everyone likes and why!!!! we will say we are stacking this with test prop of course!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think ur poll worked but prop, fina(tren ) and var is a great cycle. i personally dont like winny. fina actually burns fat and var will harden u up and give great pumps.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    All androgens add in fat loss.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    All androgens add in fat loss.
    You are right any anabolic or androgenic steroid can be a mass gainer or body fat cutter depending on how you use it ie cardio diet

eport is offline Associate Member
    i have heard more people say they dont like winniy more than i hear peoplpe say they like it

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I love winny! Just hate the joint pain that comes with it

Quote Originally Posted by eport
    which cutting agents does everyone think is better and why? anavar, tren, or winny
    Of these three......tren by far. Its the only one proven to reduce BF. But the absolute best cutting agent is diet and cardio.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    which cutting agents does everyone think is better and why? anavar, tren, or winny i just always here everyone talk about each one and wondered which one everyone likes and why!!!! we will say we are stacking this with test prop of course!!!
    Bro it's not a question of which is better, it's a question of how to put them ALL together to aid in fat loss. I would run both tren and winnie with prop to cut up, hell probably some other stuff if ya wanna get technical! LOL

wired-up is offline Member
    don't forget about masteron .

Jackman is offline Banned
    i love tren . Great mass and burns fat.

c5529 is offline Member
    Tren is the best...great for fat, mass, and vascularity.....I use it as much as possible with my cycles....

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Tren , prolly the easiest to get your hands on as well. Tren can be really harsh and unforgiving though if you don't handle your cycle properly.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Of these three......tren by far. Its the only one proven to reduce BF. But the absolute best cutting agent is diet and cardio.
    Incorrect.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Incorrect.
    instead of making this great statement why dont you tell why so he will know

Odin is offline Member
    I don't know why EQ is not on the list, as far as Cutting, Price, keeping gains and sides I would rate this the top one. I don't think EQ is that hard on joints either, yes it might dry them out a little but the extra blood supply helps the joints out too. Mix it with test and it's the perfect combo. Tren shuts you down hard and has a number of bad sides, Var's good and with winny I've heard to many bad things to even try "I like my hair".

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    instead of making this great statement why dont you tell why so he will know
    Myself and others have posted enough relevant data to support the fact that androgens burn fat, this should be common knowledge by now. Oh well here we go again.

Effects of androgen therapy on adipose tissue and metabolism in older men.

Schroeder ET, Zheng L, Ong MD, Martinez C, Flores C, Stewart Y, Azen C, Sattler FR.

Department of Medicine and Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA.

We investigated the effects of oxandrolone on regional fat compartments and markers of metabolism. Thirty-two 60- to 87-yr-old men (body mass index, 28.1 +/- 3.4 kg/m(2)) were randomized to oxandrolone (20 mg/d; n = 20) or matching placebo (n = 12) treatment for 12 wk. Oxandrolone reduced total (-1.8 +/- 1.0 kg; P < 0.001), trunk (-1.2 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001), and appendicular (-0.6 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001) fat, as determined by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry. The changes in total and trunk fat were greater (P < 0.001) than the changes with placebo. By magnetic resonance imaging, visceral adipose tissue decreased (-20.9 +/- 12 cm(2); P < 0.001), abdominal sc adipose tissue (SAT) declined (-10.7 +/- 12.1 cm(2); P = 0.043), the ratio VAT/SAT declined from 0.57 +/- 0.23 to 0.49 +/- 0.19 (P = 0.002), and proximal and distal thigh SC fat declined [-8.3 +/- 6.7 cm(2) (P < 0.001) and -2.2 +/- 3.0 kg (P = 0.004), respectively]. Changes in proximal and distal thigh SC fat with oxandrolone were different than with placebo (P = 0.018 and P = 0.059). A marker of insulin sensitivity (quantitative insulin sensitivity check index) improved with oxandrolone by 0.0041 +/- 0.0071 (P = 0.018) at study wk 12. Changes in total fat, abdominal SAT, and proximal extremity SC fat were correlated with changes in fasting insulin from baseline to study wk 12 (r >or= 0.45; P < 0.05). Losses of total fat and SAT were greater in men with baseline testosterone of 10.4 nmol/liter or less (<or= 300 ng/dl) than in those with higher levels [-2.5 +/- 1.1 vs. -1.5 +/- 0.8 kg (P = 0.036) and -24.1 +/- 14.3 vs. -2.9 +/- 21.3 cm(2) (P = 0.03), respectively]. Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry scanning were sustained (P < 0.02). Androgen therapy, therefore, produced significant and durable reductions in regional abdominal and peripheral adipose tissue that were associated with improvements in estimates of insulin sensitivity. However, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol decreased by -0.49 +/- 0.21 mmol/liter and directly measured low-density lipoprotein cholesterol increased by 0.57 +/- 0.67 mmol/liter and non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol increased by 0.54 +/- 0.97 mmol/liter (P < 0.03 for each) during treatment with oxandrolone; these changes were largely reversible. Thus, therapy with an androgen that does not adversely affect lipids may be beneficial for some components of the metabolic syndrome in overweight older men with low testosterone levels.Publication Types:
    • Clinical Trial
    • Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 15472177 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

That is one I've got others showing testosterone and nandrolone "burn fat".

The stronger the binding to the AR the greater the fat loss. That's one of the reasons tren burns fat so well.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 01-01-2005 at 04:35 PM.

Believe it or not, I'm trying winstrol for the first time ever...I've done a few shots of 100mgs so far. I like tren but it kills my cardio....masteron is really good...but I'm liking the winny too...

Thread Information