youngone17 is offline New Member

good cycle for 17 yr old

i know i konw, i am gonna get flamed but before you do...
    i always here you guys yelling at kids to wait till they reach they're potential well here are my current stats,
    this is what training since my freshman year on protein. creatine, and glutamine has gotten me,
    i am 6' 3"
    my squat is 585
    my bench is 340
    and my incline is 270
    since ive been on those supplements i usually have gotten awesome gains within months but for the past 6 months ive stayed the same only improving by 1lb or so.
    that is what has brought me to steroids .
    i know most of them will stunt my growth but i was wondering if there was a cycle that could help me break this road block?
    if you wanna know anything else ask and ill be happy to reply...
    also no need to repeat flames ive heard them all

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Welcome to the board. Dude, your a monster. 6'3" 236lbs is hardly a roadblock.

youngone17 is offline New Member
    i am hoping to set my records high for my senior year so the next kid wont take em easily.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Check your private messages

llAPll is offline New Member
    ARE U A HEAVY KID? CAUSE WOW THATS IMPRESSIVE.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I REALLY SUGGEST U STAY AWAY FOR A COUPLE YEARS.. CAUSE UR A BIG MOFO! TRY SOME NEW TRAINING TECHNIQUES.. READ SOME BOOKS THERE ARE GREAT PLATEAU BREAKING PROGRAMS! BUT OBVIOUSLY YOUVE PROBABLY ALREADY MADE UP UR MIND ABOUT IT... SO THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!! AND BE SAFE BRO..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    honestly you should wait. So i cant morally help you with a cycle at your age. But maybe you should switch up your training. That will help get past your roadblock
    And i know lots of guys on here would be willing to help you out with new training
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    wait wait wait, if your telling us the truth you've got potential, give yourself a few years, then consider using... Maximize what you have brother, and then step on through to the other side

aroidfan is offline Junior Member
    extremely good base keep working at it and hopefully you'll get past it.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    like you said, you've heard all the flames and then some!!!

Well what do you want us to tell you then? Obviously people aren't gonna want to really help you, if the know morally that it's dangerous!!!

Look at yourself, your huge, and your strong! What else do you want? Fuck the record, it's all about you! Wait a few years, then hit the roids, you'll be the biggest mofo to ever leave your school!!! Then you can come back and show them what the real shit looks like

In terms of hitting a plateau, you just gotta analyze your workout routine!

Take all your exercises and switch them up! Do shrugs with DB instead of a BB if that's what your doing. Switch from doing your chest exercises from BB to DB's.

Just change up your routine, take a break from supplements, take a nice break, then hit the supplements again!!! Sometimes, going NATURAL for a while does your body really good, I mean natural of all supplements. Even cut back on the proteins. Just one shake a day!!!

Trust me, like you said, you've heard the stories, so you know what happens to teens when they start young! You won't regret it dude

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I agree 110% with Terinox! AS is going to do nothing but mess the rest of your life up. Why take that chance now, just wait a few years.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    over training probably 5-6 days a week right? my partner benches 620 at 240(no lie can prove it) squats 800 and trains no more than 4 days a week. i bench 425 and squat 550 for 3 at 240 lbs and i train 3 days a week you got too much potential dont fuck it up at your age your joints will be fried at 25 if nothing else think of the damage to a young persons growth plates and joints. your doing great now for 17 that squat is close to a teenage record. more protein and rest(less training-you grow at rest) wait a couple of years and you will kick ass

Thread Information