GrdLock is offline Junior Member

time on = time off... time on include PCT?

My cycle of test I'm taking right now is 10 weeks, and then it'll be 2 weeks of nothing, then two weeks of clomid. So 14 weeks total. So, before I start my next cycle, should I wait 10 weeks, or 14 weeks?

Also, my next cycle I'm gonna do Deca and test. I'm doing 500mg/wk of test, but how much deca would you recommend I take? I weigh about 160, low body fat, I wanna bulk up as much as possible my next cycle. I'm thinking about getting some dbol for the first four weeks in the next cycle as well, but we'll see. A few people have recommended I take 400mg/wk of deca, but a friend of mine said I shouldn't take that much for my weight, but personally I think I'd be fine with 400mg.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    go with at least 14 weeks

a go with 400mg/wek of deca . and id say jumpstart with the dbol at 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks.

how tall r u?stats? 160lbs is pretty little bro

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    400mg deca is good

and 14weeks off time off = time on incl pct as a rule

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, I'm not huge or anything. I'm 5'9" 160lbs. Small thin guy naturally before i started lifting. About a year and a few months ago when I started seriously lifting I weighed in at 120, I was a shrimp and couldn't even bench 90lbs. I got up to about 135lbs (weight, not bench) naturally and couldn't break out of that plateau, that's when I decided to start juicing a bit. Since then though I've gained about 25 pounds and bench over 230 now. Us small guys gotta love the juice.

John6 is offline New Member
    Juicing at 5'9" 160...

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Time off DOES NOT EQUAL TIME ON!!!!!!!!!!

Get blood work done. That is some stupid ass rule someone made up. If you want the truth get blood work done and let that be the deciding factor.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrdLock
    My cycle of test I'm taking right now is 10 weeks, and then it'll be 2 weeks of nothing, then two weeks of clomid.
    You take clomid for 4 weeks, so.... last shot..then waite 2 weeks...then 4 weeks of clomid.

Thread Information