Thread: ASS + Geomycin

dzlx is offline Junior Member

ASS + Geomycin

I started a dbol /test/winy cycle week ago and had my doctor prescribe me Geomycin (oxytetracyclinum) its an atibiotic for treating acne. Now my question is, is it ok to mix all that ? Thanks in advance !

Oh and happy new year to all !!!

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dzlx
    I started a dbol /test/winy cycle week ago and had my doctor prescribe me Geomycin (oxytetracyclinum) its an atibiotic for treating acne. Now my question is, is it ok to mix all that ? Thanks in advance !

Oh and happy new year to all !!!
    Well the liver would be my main concern. I don't know about what your taking now but I know accutane is hard on the liver, Your liver is dealing with enough with the D-bol and winny, and hopefully that's injectable winny.

Odin is offline Member
    Also make sure you get a little more water since antibiotics tend to dihydrate a person.

dzlx is offline Junior Member
    Yes its injectable winny but ill be taking it at the end of my cycle, if geomycin doesent help with my acne then ill probably be taking accutane as last resort. I dont think that geomycin has anny inpact on liver values, what im more concerned is mixing it with dbol and test, hope there are no interactions. Yes i started to drink more water !

Thread Information