Thread: dbol & sick

solrac6262 is offline Associate Member

dbol & sick

Hello everyone I am on my 5th day of dbol and test e but yesterday i got sick real bad cough and cold should I stop and continue when I get ok or should I still run the cycle even if I am sick a couple of days

thanks a lot

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be the "test flu."

Generally, supraphysiological dosages of anabolic steroids will not impact your immune system, especially after only 5 days of use.

I would up your antioxidants (Vitamin E and C) to combat free radicals and make sure you are getting enough fluids, especially water. See if your condition improves within a few days, and then decide to stop or continue. I wouldn't worry as sickness generally would have incubated prior to starting and your immune system was just experiencing a natural sickness that was not induced by AS.

My recommendation is to continue, but to do everything for the cough as you normally would without gear.

inevitable is offline Member
    boy gots the test flu..... luck me i get the flu for 2hrs hehehe

solrac6262 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the help, I will continue and see what happens on the next days is it ok to take antibiotics on gear ?

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solrac6262
    Thanks for the help, I will continue and see what happens on the next days is it ok to take antibiotics on gear ?
    I don't think that would be a wise idea. Hey, lot's of people feel like Sh*t on D-bol but it works great so hopefully you can last it out.

Thread Information