Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member

werid injection last night

i did my deca in my left delt for the first time that was easy no pain but when i was going to do my test was going into left thigh half way in and it jumped like twitch so i just pulled out i didnt know if i go in futher if it will mess it up will it? then i swithed to go to the right thigh hit freakin scar tissue for the first time i was pushing so hard and it wasnt going in so took it out and moved it a little down and it was butter no pain in leg this morning also i was wondering if i can bump my cycle to 15 for deca 300mg and my test for 17 weeks? and add winny tabs to the end? or some eq or something or should i wait for next ccle to run test prop 100mg weeks 1-4 e3d test e 400mg ew, tren a 100 mg e3d but for how long? and should i and winni to that or eq?

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i dont know if its jsut me but you need to break those questions up i cant tell if your talking about a current cycle a future cycle or what but it gave me a head ache trying to figure it out,
    and if you asking about lengthenign a current cycle it would be nice to knwo jsut what it is right now

well should i length my cycle deca300mg ew test cyp 400mg ew to deca to 15 weeks and test 17weeks? also i was wondering if i can add eq to it or some winni tabs? at the end with proper pct.

then i was asking if i should just wait for next cycle to do test prop e3d weeks 1-4, test e 500mg ew weeks ??? some one help how long i should run the rest tren a 100mg e3d for how long????? eq 400mg ew how long???? and should i add winni tabs to that???????

yuri76 is offline New Member
    my delts often get twitchy when I insert the needle, but this stops once the needle is in 3/4 inch. best approach is to jab quickly rather than slowly as prolonging the twitches possibly causing injury, though i've never injured myself in this situation.

no it twitch in thigh left thigh my delt was fine

Quote Originally Posted by Honda954Stunter
    well should i length my cycle deca300mg ew test cyp 400mg ew to deca to 15 weeks and test 17weeks?
    what is it currently?

also i was wondering if i can add eq to it or some winni tabs? at the end with proper pct.
    where are you currently at in your cycle?

then i was asking if i should just wait for next cycle to do test prop e3d weeks 1-4, test e 500mg ew weeks ??? some one help how long i should run the rest tren a 100mg e3d for how long????? eq 400mg ew how long???? and should i add winni tabs to that???????
    is your current cycle you first? if so yeah hold off on all the extra stuff for now

Quote Originally Posted by Honda954Stunter
    no it twitch in thigh left thigh my delt was fine
    probably close to a nerve i get a twitch sometimes too no big deal if it twichs once i just keep going but it it hurts or keeps twitching i change inject spot over a little

my current cycle is 300 deca for 10 weeks test cyp 12 weeks

first?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    If you twitched bro you prolly just hit a nerve. If it is painful when you keep going just pull out and move over a little and try it again.. Nerves hurt like a mo-fo when you inject..

GB

Thread Information