Testo^ is offline Associate Member

Need some help with test\deca cycle

Hi, i was wondering if anybody here could help me to create a good Test\Deca cycle? I am 1.90cm tall and 205 pounds heavy, i have low body fat and i have done 1 cycle before.
    A 6 week deca cycle.
    I was also wondering if its really necessary to take clomid after a 6 week deca cycle? I have been 3 weeks off.

Sorry for my bad english.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    of course you need a pct. 6 weeks of deca ? what a waste of money and time...deca starts to kick inn after 3-4 weeks and then u already quit.

read the faq for post cycle therapy ! and then read the faq for juicing as well

HEhehe, well i was supose to do a 10 week cycle with deca , but my source got busted, so it did just last for 6 week ^^.
    But why do i actually need pct and clomid ?
    And how long do i have to wait before starting a new cycle with testo and deca ?

after 6 weeks of deca u can be sure, that your endogenous test production doesn t work anymore or producing minimum of test. so u need a proper pct.

at least stay off as long u cycled. and buy all the gar and THEN start a cycle. dont purchase after u started lol

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    What strength test and deca ? mg per ml

Deca has a half life of approx 10-14 days, so approx 2 wks after your last shot you should have started your PCT, not everybody does though - so if you notice that your nuts shrunk, that means your bodys natural production shut down and therefore you should start your PCT to get that back up and running. Typically suggested to be "off" long as you were "on" - so in your case 6 on 6 off but some only do 6 on 3 off etc. seeing as you only did deca your first cycle you should of had plenty off time.

IMO i would do a ratio of 1 to 1 every 5 days for your second cycle. There is no reason for you take more than that for your second cycle, as long as your training and diet is right you will have solid gains. best of luck

Thank you very much Rock, your advice helped me quite much.
    And " xxx " you laughed at me because my source got busted and i was so "stupid" that i didnt buy it all at the time.. Thats ok, but the reason that i didnt buy all at the time was because of my lack of money..

Your welcome bro, we all have the money problem - just plan your next cycle out and make sure you have everything on hand, it is better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it. A little planning will go a long way bro.

did not want to sound sarcastic I just can t understand, how u can start a cycle like that. I would have waited, till I can afford all of my stuff and only the good stuff too so I can go 100%. But may be thats just me...

Ok np man.
    Hmm, can someone help me with a 12 weeks cycle with deca and test ?

Posted this in insanes thread so posted it here too...

1 to 1 ratio every 5-7 days should be good. Seeing as gains come mostly in wk 4-8 i personally don't see why 10 & 12 wk cycles are needed - IMO i would run it like this

wks 1 & 2 : 1 ml each every 5 days
    wks 3 & 4 : 2ml each every 5 days
    wks 5-8: 1 ml each every 5 days

by the way nvr jab more than 2ml in one spot at a time - so in wks 3 & 4 that would be 2 separate jabs of 2ml. one in the left glute and one in the right glute

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro....check out the home page of this site....it lists a number of great test / deca cycles....and use the search feature - there are literally hundreds of threads on this subject....I was considering this same cycle....but after my research I am now also considering a higher dose test only cycle....or a test / eq combination....happy researching.

how many cycles have you done that would make you want to go higher in test? i've only done 7 cycles and never went over 2ml of any AS, no need for it cause i'm still gaining on the minimal needed. the old saying if it ain't broke dont fix it. IMO those who do use higher amounts need to cause their receptors are shot to crap. Higher amounts lead to higher sides IMO...

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I was referring to higher than 600 ml, which is pretty typicle test number in a novice deca or eq combination cycle.

Rock75, i think that was quite low dosage wasnt it ? Remember im 1.90cm tall and 205pounds ! ^^
    What is normal for a guy with my stats for second cycle with test\deca ?
    Im really thankful for replies

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    2nd cycle i would go with 400mg of deca a week 500mg of test -enan. a week you will have awesome gains and the ability to keep them...personally i like a twelve week cycle anyhow for the fact that it takes atleast 5 weeks for your body to notice the chemical change...that leaves you 7 weeks of mass building...pct is a must though they say stay off as long as you stayed on but i have waited 4 weeks after a pct hgh therapy before and never had any problems....good luck oh and next time make sure you have your gear before you start your cycle your just pissing in the wind if you dont...gg

Ok,thank you much ^^, but do i really NEED pct clomid after my first cycle on only 6 weeks with deca ? I will soon start my deca\test cycle so i will get enough test in me ^^, sry for my newbie questions ^^

answer please

Thread Information