Thread: Gyno Q

NATTY is offline Associate Member

Gyno Q

Hey fellas, i had a slight case of gyno near the end of my cycle it was a simple test prop only, not my first cycle and no previous problems with gyno. Anyway i was taking 20mg ed of nolvadex and then i noticed a small lump right behind my nipple and so i squeezed er to see if i was making milk and a tiny bit of liquid came out, i ****ing freaked out....I ordered more nolvadex and letrozole and ran the nolv at 80mg and the letrozole at about 2ml ed. its been about three weeks and i still have a small lump but no milk leakage, i guess im looking for some guidance as to what to do? is the gyno in submission, and im just left with a little lump? its not noticable at all but it pisses me off and has me paaraniod to do another cycle. please let me know the deal fella's. Thanks alot, any help is much appreciated.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    your cool but the you should get used to the lump if your willing to stay on nolva at 60mgs-80mgs ed for 3 months to see if you can get rid of it but most likely mot.

Zennie is offline Junior Member

Don't worry

I remember that when I was 13 or 14, my nips were sore as hell and there was a lump in there. No I wasn't on juice, just that puberty crap. After a while, it went away and totally no lump or bitch tits after that. Weird thing is that I don't think i am gyno prone since I took dbols 30mg ED, 750 sust EW, Deca and with EQ on another cycle, without nolvadex during the cycle and it was ok. Got itchy for a few days and 20mg Nolvadex ED made it disappear immediately.

Just continue your nolvadex and see how it goes. I don't know if 80mg is really necessary and if it is an overkill. Don't know if there are any side effects of nolvadex as well. Better to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    Hey fellas, i had a slight case of gyno near the end of my cycle it was a simple test prop only, not my first cycle and no previous problems with gyno. Anyway i was taking 20mg ed of nolvadex and then i noticed a small lump right behind my nipple and so i squeezed er to see if i was making milk and a tiny bit of liquid came out, i ****ing freaked out....I ordered more nolvadex and letrozole and ran the nolv at 80mg and the letrozole at about 2ml ed. its been about three weeks and i still have a small lump but no milk leakage, i guess im looking for some guidance as to what to do? is the gyno in submission, and im just left with a little lump? its not noticable at all but it pisses me off and has me paaraniod to do another cycle. please let me know the deal fella's. Thanks alot, any help is much appreciated.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I got the same deal goin on with the tiny fluid leak but no lump in my case... Just keep the nolva up and see what happens... good luck

thanks alot fellas

what about for future cycles andy thoughts???

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva does nothing for lumps
    only surgery at that point

AVAGO is offline Member
    originaly posted by juiceinthehood
    nolva does nothing for lumps
    only surgery at that point
    what is this based on as i have seen many other posts advocating nolvadex at 80mg ed to ease gyno lumps, just wounderd.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    originaly posted by juiceinthehood

what is this based on as i have seen many other posts advocating nolvadex at 80mg ed to ease gyno lumps, just wounderd.
    i would say once u have lumps ur screwed

My Last Cycle I Did 8-10 Weeks Of Sust 750 Ew With No Signs Of Gyno....i Didnt Take Nolva ...or Clomid......but Did Take Some 6-oxo And Didnt Get Any Gyno....do You Think I Would Be Gyno Prone....this Post Got My Thoughts Going

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it a hard lump?

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I don't think the lump is DEFINITELY permanent. I remembered getting lumpy nipples during puberty and those lumps went away.

So about future cycles, does anyone have an opinion on where i am at? can i still juice later on without increasing the gyno?

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    So about future cycles, does anyone have an opinion on where i am at? can i still juice later on without increasing the gyno?
    i would say wait and find out.. if it goes away. yes u will be fine just run nolva or l-dex during the next cycle just up the dosage.

my exp.
    i did a cycle of test at 600mg/wk and deca @ 450/wk .. started to get a lump about 7 weeks after my last shot .. not pct was used.. popped 20mg's of nolva 3 days striaght it was gone... also (when i was dumb) i did 5wks of dbol at 35mg's a day with not pct...
    Last edited by inevitable; 01-06-2005 at 05:22 PM.

Thread Information