AG5678 is offline Member

Want to do DBol but friend says shouldn't?

Hey Bros let me tell you about my background I am 5'10 1/2 and weigh 151 (I hate it). I've been a member here for about 4 months and research like crazy. The reason why I am a stick is because I box but im going to go back to school and want to quit. Im tired of it and just want to put on muscle mass and a shi* load of strength. My diet is already in check. I want this cycle to be great cause it’s my first. I really want to add Dbol I know Arnold used to do DBOL+Deca cycles. I told my friend and he said don’t use DBOL its really dangerous. He has used a lot of shi* and is very experienced and is going to compete this summer. What should I do? Is it worth it? What do yall think about DBol? I was either going to add DBOL or Var. My friend is doing a similar cycle and this would be my cycle. I would really appreciate the help

wk 1-8 500mg Sustonon 250 (1cc monday, 1cc friday)
    wk 1-8 400mg Deca (1cc monday, 1cc friday)
    wk 2-11 10mg nolva ED (or 20mg depending on bloat)
    wk 10-12 2,000 iu HCG every third day for 15 days
    wk 12-14 100mg clomid ED for 15 days (10 more days at 50mg if nuts are still small)

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, if i were you id wait untill you got a little bigger au naturale....after that unsolicited opinion, i would say that if you were going to juice try a single ester test as opposed to sust. and i wouldnt add say many compounds to a first cycle. try a test only cycle or maybe throw in some anavar if you can afford it, i wouldnt do the dbol either. good luck and take care

dzlx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    hey bro, if i were you id wait untill you got a little bigger au naturale....after that unsolicited opinion, i would say that if you were going to juice try a single ester test as opposed to sust. and i wouldnt add say many compounds to a first cycle. try a test only cycle or maybe throw in some anavar if you can afford it, i wouldnt do the dbol either. good luck and take care
    Agreed !!

seanw is offline Banned
    I agree, go for Test E or Test C for your first cycle, if you cant get it then use the sust and stay away from the Dbol until another cycle. Like Natty sais, yuo should be able to put on heaps more weight without gear, if your diest really is in check which I doubt. Post it up here and show us what you are eating.

IRONATE is offline New Member
    I would keep it simple because your gonna grow like crazy because it's your first cycle.With that said,because it is your first cycle,I would make the most of it.D-bol can be hard on the liver but,as long as your smart about it, you'll be fine.Get a physical first and have the doc run a blood panel to make sure you don't have any problems.With that said,I would run a deca /test/d-bol cycle. A classic you can't go wrong with.I'd run it like this
    wk1-4 25mgs of d-bol ED
    wk1-10 400mgs of test enan.(200mgs on mon. 200mgs on thur.)
    wk1-10 400mgs of deca.(same as test 200mgs twice a week)
    wk1-10 10mgs of nolvadex ED
    wk1-12 500 i.u's of hcg a week
    A few days after your last shot, start your clomid. I know it sounds wierd doing small amount of hcg a week but my doc told me I'm better off doing it that way.(why let them shut down at all).The best advice I can give ya is lift balls to the wall,get plenty of rest,and EAT,EAT,EAT. I can't stress that enough. If you want to wiegh 200lbs,then eat like a 200lbs guy would. You should be eating(or taking MRE'S) every couple of hours.PM me and keep me posted.

AG5678 is offline Member
    bump

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I think you should hold off or if you feel you must do a cycle, stick with test-e or test cyp, probably at like 400-500mg/wk. I'm sure you can still crank out some more gains though at your current weight. keep training and eating!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    something is wrong with your diet and/or training if you cannot get past 151 lbs.

Also sustanon should be shot every day or every other day.. and when shooting something twice per week such as the deca , monday-friday isnt the way to do it... space shots out every 3.5 days

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    why not just a 500mg/week cycle of test e and frontload with dbol if you really want to use dbol.

i know people exactly like you who did a dbol only cycle, and they blew up real quick, and deflated real quick also, kept about a pound only.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can't grow natty at 151lbs, you'll just lose 100% of what you gained when you come off and that won't be much to begin with

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If you can't grow natty at 151lbs, you'll just lose 100% of what you gained when you come off and that won't be much to begin with

exactly.......look at your diet and training right now....you can easily get to 190

maxex is offline Member
    If this is your first cycle, i would cut out the insulin and just stick to some test and d-bol.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    If this is your first cycle, i would cut out the insulin and just stick to some test and d-bol.
    Where does it say he is using isulin

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Didn't you know HCG is another term for insulin ? Get with the times!

Anyway AG5678 hold of your cycle for about a six month period. Gain as much as you can eating and training. Are you an ectomorph?

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    i cant read without my glasses either

Thread Information