Taoist is offline New Member

SPA Oxandrolone advice 2 8wk cycles at 20mgED or 1 at 40mgED ??

Hi,

I have got a load of SPA oxandrolone tabs (30 boxes) that have been kicking around for quite while now in the cupboard and am hoping to use them in the next few months.

Now I have read a lot of good reviews from people who have used legit oxandrolone such as BTG oxandrin mentioning that even at 20mg ED they have seen good results and that increasing the dose did not make much difference.

Whilst people using generics seem to suggest a higher dose is needed for effectiveness.

These SPA oxandrolone are legit pharmaceutical grade and purchased from Europe so I am trying to decide whether I should go for 2x8 week cycles at 20mg ed or 1 8 week at 40mg ED.

Btw im 5'11 190lbs about 12% bf, appreciate not looking to make "massive agains"

Anybody experienced with Oxandrolone/anavar comments appreciated.

I've ran SPAs at40mg/ED for 8wks and was very happy with the results. I saw good strength increases by the end of the first wk. That being said I would suggest the 40mg/ED route for you. I ran it along side some enth and EQ. You won't have to worry about 'massive' gains with var because of the low water retention. Try and split your doses atleast 2Xs/day because of var's short half-life.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Personally I think 20mg ED is too low - I'd go with the 40mg ED for 8 weeks or longer - just check your bloodwork at 8 weeks if you're gonna go longer (I've just finsished 18 weeks at 50mg ED with no probs) - I love var - it just makes you look good even if the scales aren't moving......

Thanks for the info,

40 mgs might be a better bet then. I was just wondering as im 190lbs wether I would be wasting it at 40 mgs for one cycle.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Hi,

If I were you, I'd go with 2 x 6 week cycles of 30mg ED.

I noticed that while on, you start noticing gains in about a week or two, and I think 4 weeks of gains after the intial 2 weeks would yield pretty good results, especially when you've got 2 cycles. Aim to gain about 10 lbs in 6 weeks, keeping about 7-8 lbs of it when you get off. Have two cycles of these and you might end up 15 lbs heavier, with probably a lower bf%!! Good luck, either go with 40mg for 8 weeks or 2 cycles of 30mg for 6 weeks. 20mg is a little low.

Thanks zennie,

good idea, I prefer running shorter cycles so I like the sound of that!

Zennie is offline Junior Member

One more thing

Hi,

I just finished a cycle of var and noticed that the effects start to plateau at about 6 weeks. After that, you're just maintaining and I think that's quite a waste of juice especially one like vars where they are expensive. Since yours are SPA, should be very high quality and 30 mgs should be good enough.

By the way, split your dosages in the morning when you wake up, about between lunch and dinner, and right before you sleep. This way, you'll constantly have vars in your body since the active life is about 9 hours.

Don't forget your PCT though. Although I personally think they don't shut you down hard, but they still do shut you down enough for you to lose 1/2 your gains if you don't do any PCT. Good luck and tell us how it went for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taoist
    Thanks zennie,

good idea, I prefer running shorter cycles so I like the sound of that!

Yeah planning on splitting them up first thing, lunch, evening like you said, and will definately being doing PCT.

Will post my progress after, thanks again.

Thread Information