arsenegger is offline Junior Member

help wanted on PCT

I'm getting confused here.
    Can anyone give me and adequate schedule for a light Deca cycle please?
    200mg Deca/week for 6 weeks.
    MAINLY: what/how to do PCT.
    Could I just use HCG during /after cycle?...or would I need Clomid as well?(I wouldn't think so...)
    Last edited by arsenegger; 01-01-2005 at 09:41 AM.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Dude - you're gonna get flamed to hell for this......

1. Deca only cycles are a complete no-no (do a search why)
    2. Deca takes around 4-6 weeks to even kick in, so 6 weeks is pointless
    3. 200mg Deca will pretty much just lube your joints - not enough to grow

Please dont do it - you'll just be on this board in 4 weeks asking why your dick doesn't work anymore.....

Is this your first cycle? Stats? Goals?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Nandrolone will stop your natural test production dead in its tracts. What is the problem? You don't like using testosterone ? If you did use the deca at 200mg wk it would only replace your natural test production that you halted by using the deca in the first place thus 0 anabolic effect. Can you gey nolva or clomid to stimulate test production for PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl

200mg Deca will pretty much just lube your joints - not enough to grow
    Int J Sports Med. 2001 Apr;22(3):235-41.

Body composition and anthropometry in bodybuilders: regional changes due to nandrolone decanoate administration.

Hartgens F, Van Marken Lichtenbelt WD, Ebbing S, Vollaard N, Rietjens G, Kuipers H.

Netherlands Centre for Doping Affairs, Capelle aan den Ijssel. [email protected]

The purpose of the present study was to investigate regional changes in body composition and anthropometric variables induced by nandrolone decanoate in bodybuilders. In a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled design 16 subjects received weekly intramuscular injections containing 200 mg nandrolone decanoate (ND) or placebo. Composition of total body and body parts were assessed using dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), skinfolds and circumferences. Measurements were performed at baseline, after 8 weeks ND administration period and 6 weeks after drug withdrawal. DEXA revealed that total body mass (from 76.16 +/- 2.70 to 78.73 +/- 4.07 kg, p<0.5) and bone-free lean mass (from 59.54 +/- 2.36 to 63.06 +/- 2.99 kg, p < 0.025) increased significantly during ND administration whereas bone mineral mass remained unchanged. Six weeks after drug cessation bone-free lean mass was still increased compared to baseline levels. During ND administration significant increments of bone-free lean mass of the trunk (+ 2.03 kg) and legs (+ 1.08 kg) could be observed. Percentage fat of the legs decreased during the drug intervention period (-1.9%) and remained lowered six weeks after drug withdrawal. No alteration in any variable of the arms was observed. Skinfolds did not change during the entire study period in both groups. After 8 weeks ND administration circumference of the neck was increased (+0.9 cm) significantly although all circumferences underwent non-significant gains. In conclusion, the intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate (200 mg per week) during eight weeks induced an increase of body weight and bone-free lean body mass in bodybuilders that was mainly situated in the trunk and legs as determined by DEXA. The changes in the trunk were reflected in the circumferences but not the alterations in the legs. Skinfolds were not able to detect changes of fat mass of body parts. DEXA revealed that total fat mass and total percentage fat remained unaffected by drug administration while percentage fat of the legs decreased and remained lowered after drug cessation. These data indicate that changes of the composition of body parts induced by ND are elucidated less accurately by circumferences or skinfolds rather than by DEXA.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Yeah OK 200mg of Deca will help you grow a little - but not alot & at quite a price (ie shutdown etc) - you know what I'm getting at............

BenC is offline Banned
    Deca is a must to grow but not alone. I have heard complaints about losing sexual function however I question the quality of those products. Try Omnadren /Deca/Naposim/Clomid great growth cycle. Than do HCG post cycle 2000 IU twice a week.

Thread Information