Ultimate is offline Associate Member

Question DNP during a AAS cycle

is it possible to use DNP while on a ASS cycle and be able to take advantage of it's burning power and not be too afected to not be able to continue your cycle. or would it somehow affect the person negatively in anyway other than the fat loss?

The way I was thinking of adding it was, for 14 days at a 200mg. To be able to shed a some fat and keeping a low enough dose to not be incapacitated by the heat/sweat and became unable to workout.

anyone?

P.s. I haven't actually started the either cycle yet this was just an idea to help shed some useless weight off later in the cycle when I get a little more fat acumulated in the love handles...

9000rpm is offline Member
    I don't have an answer for you, but I'll still add my opinion. I think that the fewer different "unnatural" compounds that you have in your body at one time the better off you will be.

I'm not even going to try to back this up with any scientific evidence, but to me it is just common sense.

But I'd also like to know if anyone else has done a low dose DNP cycle while on a cycle of gear.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If you're one of the people that low doses of DNP hardly effects (sides wise), then go for it.

But if you haven't used DNP before and don't know how you react to it I'd wait, so you don't risk compromising the results of your AAS cycle.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    If you're one of the people that low doses of DNP hardly effects (sides wise), then go for it.

But if you haven't used DNP before and don't know how you react to it I'd wait, so you don't risk compromising the results of your AAS cycle.
    Good point.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

Good point, i guess I'll wait till the end of the cycle to do it then since I never done DNP and don't want to mess with my cycle...

chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member
    Solid point by SV!

Latin

Thread Information