Thread: EC Labs?

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member

EC Labs?

Anyone know if this is a quality UG Lab. I am getting ready to place an order but know very little about them. Wanted to do a little more research first. Any opinions would be appreciated.

bmwrob is offline Member
    They are a good company. Do a search on them. There have been a few posts in the last couple of months with the same questions.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    They have good products.

thanks guys.

I have heard mostly good things about the company. I read one negative post about them when doing a search. I guess they are new and have not made a name for themselves yet. Anyone elses opinion?

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    I used there cypioject. I believe it was bunk or way underdosed. It tasted like pure sesamee seed oil. I realize the draw to them, if you do not have a good source then there products appear cheap. A good ug is the way to go. Just my opinoin. I woul never use there products again. I know my thoughts contradict others but I will hopefully save you some money. Good luck, Bro

Thanks for the input. I believe you were the one negative response I read. I have a good local source but he is way to over priced. I am tired of paying out the ass for stuff that I know I can find much cheaper and used too. Just trying to locate a good UG. Seems like the best way these days.

Thread Information