100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Exclamation F*ck*d Up My Injection???

alright guys... just did a shot in my quad... i put it in and it kinda hit a sticking point with around 5/8 of an inch in.... not really deep.. so i asperated and pushed it on in... went in fairly easy and im sure it wasn't a vein.... but could it be in the fat??? i have no lump... it was 2CC... 1.5 Test E and .5 Deca ... I did another 2CC of fina in my left quad and made sure to get it in deeper... and i have a lump on that side... maybe I put it directly between the muscle and fat layer??? that would actually be optimal for absorption wouldn't it??? well I'm not sure if I ****ed up and need to do another injection to compensate for the loss... somebody let me know whats up! thanks.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    how do you know that u didnt hit a vein when u pushed the needle in the rest of the way?

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    youd feel the needle go into the muscle, it wasnt a vien you put it in

this doesnt sound like this is the first injection youve ever done, im sure everything is fine, what gauge of needle are you using

I went through a vein i know that... but i didn't show any signs of hitting a vein... so why would I think that I did? and once i asperated... i didn't push in any farther... this is not my first injection... had a few strange things happen... one kinda like this before but I wasn't as concerned... it was a 23G 1"... im sure its fine too i wanted a little input though...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you have a one inch layer of fat on your Quads than you may have injected into fat. I dont see why else you would assume that it wasnt injected into the muscle.

If you injected into a vein you would know it. It burns going up through the vein and then you will taste it under your tounge. I have done this a couple times pushing the needle in deeper after I aspirated.

You probally just injected into scar tissue.

sweet.... and this means what??? if i didnt hit a vein and I don't have a bump... then where did my sh1t go? am i going to get it absorbed or do i need more?

If you dont have a high bf% I wouldnt even worry about it. Most with normal Body fat % can get away with using a 5/8 inch needle for injections. I wouldnt say you wasted the gear.. Im not sure if when you hit a vein you waste the gear. But when I have I just assumed it was some what wasted and went ahead and did another shot.

Do you ussually get lumps on your Quads for injections??? I dont, I get them in the Glutes and Delts but rarely on the Quads.

i get very small ones on my delts... and they dissipate fast... but i have done a lot more quad shots than anything else... and they get the worst lumps of all of them... maybe I have bad luck? glutes get a little bump too but is much less painful IMO... my GF was doing my delts tonight and she was bending the needle... i told her and she threw a f*cking fit so I had to do my quads... sh1tty... is it really that hard to rest your fore-arm on something so you don't snap it off in my arm? i need a nurse over here!

No one can do an injection better than yourself if you get use to doing them. I wouldnt want a ticked off chick giving me shots!!

You dont have to worry about breaking the needle off in your tissue. Try breaking one some time. Its not the easiest thing to do.

Thread Information