MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member

Spot Injections- Do they really work?

is there one steroid that works better than another that can help build up a certian muscle when doing spot injections???
    Do they really make a difference????

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I do my spot injections with Winny, and it really works for me.

brad13kpu is offline Junior Member
    I love em. I have always had problems with chest development but when I started spot injecting me chest it grew incredibly fast.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    That avatar is fucking hilarious. I think suspension and winstrol would make good spot injection roids. Mix em in the same syringe. Probably pretty painful unless you find some well micronized stuff. Good Luck.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Scientific evidence says "no". Anecdotal evidence (like the ones above) say "yes".
    Truth.........there is no mechanism by which steroids can work on a localized basis, however, by site injecting one can cause inflamation and stretching of the fascia (the sheath enclosing the muscle) which allows room for the growth of additional muscle fiber. In fact, this is the only legitimate reason to use synthrol.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    Scientific evidence says "no". Anecdotal evidence (like the ones above) say "yes".
    Truth.........there is no mechanism by which steroids can work on a localized basis, however, by site injecting one can cause inflamation and stretching of the fascia (the sheath enclosing the muscle) which allows room for the growth of additional muscle fiber. In fact, this is the only legitimate reason to use synthrol.
    exactly

Dizzy is offline Banned
    [B]Scientific evidence says "no". Anecdotal evidence (like the ones above) say "yes".
    Truth.........there is no mechanism by which steroids can work on a localized basis, however, by site injecting one can cause inflamation and stretching of the fascia (the sheath enclosing the muscle) which allows room for the growth of additional muscle fiber. In fact, this is the only legitimate reason to use synthrol. [/B
    So does it work? Should we spot inject with syntherol instead of water based steriods that will get into the blood stream regardless of where we shoot it to stretch fascia. Or do we want a nice build up of oil in our biceps that has no anabolic properties at all? I'm sorry, but I took a little offense to the anecdotal evidence comment.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    like ironmaster and cycleon said science says no. But i say what do you have to lose. The as will still get in your sytem and it gives you more places to inject. So if it doesnt help that certain muscle grow o well atleast you gave some other sites a rest. JMO
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Hey Dizzy, "anecdotal evidence" just means that in your personal experience, there was observed results. It's not an insult, brother. You know I respect you. Most of what we talk about regarding gear is "anecdotal" because scientists just don't study the things we want to know. So we rely on the personal experience of our friends. We don't really need to know why something works....it's enough to know that it does.
    Actually, a one time cycle of synthrol will cause tremendous stretching of the fascia and lead to real and permanent improvement in a lagging body part.
    And, I have had measureable results injecting oil based and water based steroids in my biceps and calves. Painful as hell in the calves, but it works.
    Many believe that the relative flexibility of muscle fascia is the main genetic difference between the "pros" and the rest of us.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I have had good luck with both oil and water.... I'm with the master, I dont think that it actually increasess the muscle size but it will stretch the facia, which allows the muscle more room to grow...

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Hey Dizzy, "anecdotal evidence" just means that in your personal experience, there was observed results. It's not an insult, brother. You know I respect you. Most of what we talk about regarding gear is "anecdotal" because scientists just don't study the things we want to know. So we rely on the personal experience of our friends. We don't really need to know why something works....it's enough to know that it does.
    Actually, a one time cycle of synthrol will cause tremendous stretching of the fascia and lead to real and permanent improvement in a lagging body part.
    And, I have had measureable results injecting oil based and water based steroids in my biceps and calves. Painful as hell in the calves, but it works.
    Many believe that the relative flexibility of muscle fascia is the main genetic difference between the "pros" and the rest of us.
    I misunderstood. Thanks for clearing that up with me. Sorry I jumped the gun.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    the only site injection that will actually cause muscle growth and not just stretching of it is pgf2a.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    the only site injection that will actually cause muscle growth and not just stretching of it is pgf2a.
    What's pgf2a?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    pgf2a= pain

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    pgf2a is pain and discomfort.

it's a prostaglandin that is naturally released when you work out. its role is to induce massive contractions and in a series of chain reactions, causes muscle fibers to hypertrophy. however, the amount of pain that it causes in the injected muscles will steer most people away from it, not to mention the uncontrollably most violent diarrhea you'll ever have in your life 15 minutes after every injection.

also, you need to inject often. i was doing about 6-10 injections per day towards the end of my cycle. got a serious case of needle phobia after that and had to do my first all oral cycle of steroids immediately following.

MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member
    SO all in all the answer is no..... it wont make the muscle you shooting into grow any faster or bigger. Right?? I guess if that were the case we would all have some kick ass J-LO booty......

STINKYPETE is offline New Member
    If site injections worked there would be some massive arses.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by STINKYPETE
    If site injections worked there would be some massive arses.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For the anecdotal reports of suspension and winstrol i dont think it would be b/c of fascia stretching because of water bases. they are unesterified and do not have to go through the liver to become active, so many the androgen concentration in the muscle may induce site specific growth..

any thoughts?

Thread Information