newbrew is offline Senior Member

What size pin for Test E? - Hints on sticking too

Super newbee post here. What size (probably the smallest I can get away with) for Test E? I will be trying 250/mg week for starters to see how I respond to it. May bump it up to 350 if I feel its needed.

Whats the small I can get away with?

Also, any tips you want to include on the best way to do it. Ive never stuck myself before. I will most likely just shoot the glut, but how far does the needle actually need to go in?

Just in case there is a need to critique the dosage or other questions, here are my stats and needs:

24 y/o
    5'11 185 pounds
    lifting/working out solid for 2 years, on and off before that
    I would say around 12-14% BF (best guestimate from comparing to others)

My main purpose is for performance gains rather than actual body building. I am looking for mostly strength gains and really dont care TOO much about the physical physique aspect (obviously I'd like to get 'ripped', but thats not my main goal)

I prefer to not get too bloated/big as my career requires me to be agile/quick. If I had to guess where I would ultimately like to be, I would have to say right at 205-210 pounds and cut/lean. I would be happy at 200 pounds with low body fat.

hmm, im getting off on a tangent now

thanks again

Odin is offline Member
    25 gaudge 1inch, but have another pin to draw out with caue it will take like 5minutes a ml with that little bast*rd.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I don't think 250 will give you what you're looking for. But anyway...25g is great..painless. I use a 1.5 in...but you can get away with a 1in with low bf.

Good Luck

Stout1 is offline Banned
    I use 1.5", 23gauge for the glutes.

I use 1.0", 25 gauge for quads, delts.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    25 gaudge 1inch, but have another pin to draw out with caue it will take like 5minutes a ml with that little bast*rd.
    a lot quicker to shoot it tho, right?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would go with 23gaudge 1 1/2 inch

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would go with 23gaudge 1 1/2 inch

Quote Originally Posted by Odin

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    You definately do NOT want to shoot anything quick. For a good "rule of thumb", for every ML of oil that you inject take 1 minute to put it into your muscle.

seanw is offline Banned
    Super newbee post here. What size (probably the smallest I can get away with) for Test E? I will be trying 250/mg week for starters to see how I respond to it. May bump it up to 350 if I feel its needed.

Also, any tips you want to include on the best way to do it. Ive never stuck myself before. I will most likely just shoot the glut, but how far does the needle actually need to go in?

Just in case there is a need to critique the dosage or other questions, here are my stats and needs:

24 y/o
    5'11 185 pounds

My main purpose is for performance gains rather than actual body building. I am looking for mostly strength gains and really dont care TOO much about the physical physique aspect (obviously I'd like to get 'ripped', but thats not my main goal)

I prefer to not get too bloated/big as my career requires me to be agile/quick. If I had to guess where I would ultimately like to be, I would have to say right at 205-210 pounds and cut/lean. I would be happy at 200 pounds with low body fat.

thanks again
    If you are going to shoot it in the glute then you will need 1.5". I use 23 g needles they dont hurt at all. If you shoot anywhere else you will need 1". As oding said draw it up with a bigger needle like 18 or 18g and then change the pin to the 23g. Have a look at http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360 and http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm I would definitly start off at 350mg of Test as well from the start. What are you doing for PCT ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    If you are going to shoot it in the glute then you will need 1.5". I use 23 g needles they dont hurt at all. If you shoot anywhere else you will need 1". As oding said draw it up with a bigger needle like 18 or 18g and then change the pin to the 23g. Have a look at http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360 and http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm I would definitly start off at 350mg of Test as well from the start. What are you doing for PCT ?
    Need to do some more research on PCT, but I was thinking Nolva:
    10mg ED Nolva
    20mg ED PCT

With 250/mg I was considering no Nolva during cycle unless i feel I need it (itchy/painfull nipples, etc)

What do you think?

Btw, I know i AM prone to gyno. I got the lump under the nipple thing when I was in jr high (About 12) and I also actually got one when I came off of a bottle of andro a couple years ago. Went away on its own and I dont have any signs of puffy nipples or anything.

seanw is offline Banned
    Need to do some more research on PCT, but I was thinking Nolva:
    10mg ED Nolva
    20mg ED PCT

With 250/mg I was considering no Nolva during cycle unless i feel I need it (itchy/painfull nipples, etc)

What do you think?

Btw, I know i AM prone to gyno. I got the lump under the nipple thing when I was in jr high (About 12) and I also actually got one when I came off of a bottle of andro a couple years ago. Went away on its own and I dont have any signs of puffy nipples or anything.
    If you are prone to gyno I wouldnt fuk with it. Do 20mg of Nolvadex through your whole cycle. You will also need Clomid at the end which should start 18 days after your last Test injection. See Pheedno's PCT for dose details. And I dont think you will get the gains you are looking for on 250 but there are a couple of schools of thought on that so if you are comfortable with the low dose then give it a try.

KODE is offline Junior Member

just curious

just curious, how deep do you go in with the 1.5" pin? ive heard you should go in as far as to leave a couple centimeters so in case it breaks, you can pull it out..is this true? thanks in advance...

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KODE
    just curious, how deep do you go in with the 1.5" pin? ive heard you should go in as far as to leave a couple centimeters so in case it breaks, you can pull it out..is this true? thanks in advance...
    All the way in baby. The chances of it breaking are extremly small I would guess. A couple of centimeters is an inch and that means you wont get the gear deep into the muscle where it has to go. If you dont go all the way in, it should only be a millimeter of pin protruding if you are nervous about it.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KODE
    Take a pair of pliers to the needles once you get them and you will realize you would have to be a fool for it to break in your ass. You will be fine bro, bury that sucker in there

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    If you are prone to gyno I wouldnt fuk with it. Do 20mg of Nolvadex through your whole cycle. You will also need Clomid at the end which should start 18 days after your last Test injection. See Pheedno's PCT for dose details. And I dont think you will get the gains you are looking for on 250 but there are a couple of schools of thought on that so if you are comfortable with the low dose then give it a try.
    Why wouldnt he get the gains he is looking for. Yes, more couldnt hurt him but if its his first cycle and he sticks to his diet, training and proper pct there is no reason he couldnt get quality gains w/ 350/week. My first cycle i only did 250/week, i was a few years younger but my height and weight were the same as his and i gained 18lbs and kept most of it. Everyone reacts different.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Why wouldnt he get the gains he is looking for. Yes, more couldnt hurt him but if its his first cycle and he sticks to his diet, training and proper pct there is no reason he couldnt get quality gains w/ 350/week. My first cycle i only did 250/week, i was a few years younger but my height and weight were the same as his and i gained 18lbs and kept most of it. Everyone reacts different.
    Thats why I said there are TWO schools of thought !!!!

maxex is offline Member

24 y/o
    5'11 185 pounds

thanks again
    you could definitley reach 200 w/ 350/week. If 250 works for ya then stick with that. Just stick to your diet, pct and lift like a lunatic. As far as sticking yourself, you just have to do it, dont think about it just take a deep breath and push it in, keep your mind on somethn else, talk to your self if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1

thats what i use .....

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

24 y/o
    5'11 185 pounds

thanks again

Try at least 400mgs a week. You have virgin receptor sites why would you want to waste them for barely twice the test your body can make on its own. You are a pretty big boy so you will need at least 400mg per week. Yes a 25 gauge pin will be just fine depending on the gear is whether or not you need to use a different pin to draw with mine is suspended with about 15% bb to help thin it out and stay a little longer at the injection site so that the pain is less, therefore it draws fairly smoothly with a 25 ga.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1

Same but I use 1.5 also for quads

1.0 25G for Tris, Delt and chest

If it matters, i have the average white mans ass, virtually non existant. If I already have 1" Pins, will they work? Any of you ever use 1" on the glute and not have problems?

seanw is offline Banned
    If it matters, i have the average white mans ass, virtually non existant. If I already have 1" Pins, will they work? Any of you ever use 1" on the glute and not have problems?
    Dont risk it, use 1.5" on th glutes. if the gear doesnt go in far enough you could end up getting an absys. Otherwise just do it in the quad !

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro your goal seems REAL unrealistic. You want to gain 20-25 pounds and drop body fat? i will tell you right now it will not happen. Set a realistic goal for yourself so you will not be unhappy with the results. Dont mean to pop your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro your goal seems REAL unrealistic. You want to gain 20-25 pounds and drop body fat? i will tell you right now it will not happen. Set a realistic goal for yourself so you will not be unhappy with the results. Dont mean to pop your bubble.
    I might have quoted my current BF incorrectly. Not sure how 'fat' 12% is. Id like to keep my current BF. I couldnt imagine having less.

Is it unrealistic to increase muscle mass w/o increasing the amount of fat tho? Id like my % to remain the same.

Jackman is offline Banned
    you have to have great genetics while having a perfect diet not to gain any fat.

Thread Information