RageControl is offline Senior Member

Angry Just started cycle and boy does my bathroom smell.HELP!

Ok this saturday i started my d-bol deca cycle . Saturday i took 30 mg's of dbol and 200mg of deca. early sunday morning i woke up in bad shape. i thought at first i ate some bad chicken for dinner because i puked it all back up. Sunday i still felt queezy but it got worse when i took another 30 mgs . I felt like crap but not throwing up so i assumed it was the chicken and my belly was annoyed still and the dbol jus made it a lil worse. Monday i woke up feeling much better so i took a couple of dbols with breakfast and about 2 or 3 hours later i came down with a major case of the farts and then some serious diarrhea. Now its almost thursday and i feel fine until a few hours after i take the dbol my belly gurgles and bubbles and then blam i get really really bad farts and a MAJOR case of the shits just like monday .. I feel like my dbol is laxatives . i have taken d-bol before and was fine only difference was 25 mg doses. Im almost 100% there legit thai dbol but i cant take this anymore im gonna have to stop taking them . Nothing helps me i take pepto and it does nothing. Whats should i do? .
    The last 3 days ive bin taking one pill every few hours for a total of 6 . I cant even work out my stomach is too upset. Im probably loosing weight because i cant eat right and im dumping my intestines out.
    One day i will laugh at this but right now no smiles on my face .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by RageControl; 03-20-2002 at 09:11 PM.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    what dosage throught the day??? taking it with meals??? drinking alot of water....did you change your protien and carb intake?? that usually is what does it....dos it to me each and everytime i go back on cycle...i pretty much double up my cals and carbs...not really protiens...those are always steady at 350 during and after cycle....and man that first two weeks i am on the shitter alot...and i feel like i am going to puke cause my stomach cannot handle all the food...

PUNKRAWK

4plates is offline Banned
    if i dont take the dbol AFTER food i feel like that too.
    never before food and definitly never on an empty stomach

what dosage throught the day??? taking it with meals??? drinking alot of water....did you change your protien and carb intake??
    30 mgs spaced even with 5 mg pills.
    with meals or after and i drink about 2 12 oz bottles of water a day . i did increase cals and protien on first day but then i barfed and now i cant handle hardly 3 meals a day. Not good . I cant specify how bad this is without getting too gross. Lets just say i never had it this bad EVER in my lifetime.
    Last edited by RageControl; 03-20-2002 at 08:17 PM.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    30 mg's total a day or each serving??? cause 30 mg's a day total is nothing....and your body should be able to handle that easily...i am almost willing to bet it's the extra food intake...prolly making your stomach stretch and it doesn't like that....someone should advised you to start gradually eatting more and more right before your cycle...

yes 30 mgs a day total . And i only ate alot saturday then i puked that night . After that iv only bin eating 3 small meals a day. I think i woulda recovered from one day of over eating by now.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    wow,, thats scary... what if the container of anabols carried a virus!? that would be a nightmare.

man, i really hope u get better!

yea im gona stop takin em. I guess ill just run deca only for th rest of the cycle should get a few pounds outa that.

mabye wait till your sure u feel better, and then try dbol for one last time?

thats so sad...

I was thinking of given my buddy 6 of em and see if he gets the dumps hehe.

maybe tell him you'll buy him lunch if he tests out your dbols.
    tell him why and everything. if he gets sick like you. then its a done deal that its the dbol .

Methuselah is offline Member
    What brand was it?

thai

Doh my buddy said hell no. i shouldnt have told him how bad i got it hehehe.
    i even gave him the i will buy you lunch line but what good is lunch if its gona go right threw him lol.

Thread Information