jgg1221 is offline Member

just curious about a winny only cycle

if you used say 30mg/day of orals would it just supress your natural testosterone levels to the point that the mild strength gaining effects of winstrol wouldnt even be noticeable, and youd prolly just lose muscle?

justcurious

Odin is offline Member
    It does not look like a good idea at all. Winny is mostly used at the end of a cycle to harden and lean up. BTW are you scared up Pins? Why not do a normal cycle, cause they can be just as safe as an unsteady blood level with the routine your thinking of.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Winny only is no good.

bump

Odin is offline Member
    Well its going to suppress it some but what gains are you planning to get off of 30mg of winstrol a day? Are you trimming up for a sport like track, or trying to cut some bodyfat? If your looking to gain muscle bad drug of choice cause you don't want to be improving your lift's with dry joints.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    bump
    Winny only cycle is a no go IMO.

well not looking to put any mass on, just might consider it to lose a little body fat. but my main concern is <b>would the loss of strength due to it supressing my testosterone production out weigh the added strength from the winstrol </b>

skribbble is offline Member
    you're going to want to cycle winny with deca and test IMO. Winny ****s up your joints so you need something like deca to lubricate your joints and you will need test because deca doesnt work as good unless you cycle it with test.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    well not looking to put any mass on, just might consider it to lose a little body fat. but my main concern is <b>would the loss of strength due to it supressing my testosterone production out weigh the added strength from the winstrol</b>
    If you want to loose a little fat why would you not take like T-3 aka cytomel . Just 1 oral is like your planning is not a good idea. TO answer your question, yes your natural testosterone will be a little lower, your DHT from the winstrol will be higher of course. However i don't see you gaining a lot of strength. Now if you were running 500mg of test E then the Winstrol would be hardening up you new muscle and this is what Winstrol is mainly used for.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    If you want to loose a little fat why would you not take like T-3 aka cytomel. Just 1 oral is like your planning is not a good idea. TO answer your question, yes your natural testosterone will be a little lower, your DHT from the winstrol will be higher of course. However i don't see you gaining a lot of strength. Now if you were running 500mg of test E then the Winstrol would be hardening up you new muscle and this is what Winstrol is mainly used for.
    would the test get low enough to cancel out the anabolic of the DHT?

i dont really think im going to do this im just curious about its effects

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    to answer your question.... no the winny will not supress your natty test production to the point where the you will not get stronger/bigger. The winny is still powerful enough to "override" the loss of test. And also yes you WILL get stronger and gain a few pounds on a winny only cycle.

Thread Information