GQplaya is offline Associate Member

Question About Dbol???

If i did a dbol only cycle, would pct be necessary? Does it shut u down like injectibles?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    If i did a dbol only cycle, would pct be necessary? Does it shut u down like injectibles?
    yes, it will slightly lower your test production...not as bad as injectables....i use dbol for a bridge time to time.....
    still not worth it to do a dbol only cycle.....gains will dissappear as soon as your dbol dissappears

i know its not really worth it but i have a bunch layin around from a former cycle. Does anyone know if dbol increases test or it does something different

AVAGO is offline Member
    gains will dissappear as soon as your dbol dissappears
    Ill second that one from personal loss

i know its not really worth it but i have a bunch layin around from a former cycle. Does anyone know if dbol increases test or it does something different
    no it does not increase test.....you put things into your body and have no clue what it does? not smart bro......use this site to research and dont be scared of the search button

i know that it increases strength and some people will hold water on it but im just not sure how it does it. Is that such a crime to ask a **** question

i know that it increases strength and some people will hold water on it but im just not sure how it does it. Is that such a crime to ask a **** question
    no it is not a crime to ask....but many here do what you do....they ignore the terrabyte of information on this site and go straight to firing up a thread.....why do research when others will do it for you?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    everyone will retain water on it. ive seen three people i know take dbol only cycles, and yes, they got huge real quick, but didnt keep a single bit of it. ESPECIALLY if you have parents that know you work out and may consider aas, they will easily tell.

The thing is is that i did a stupid deca only cycle that ended 5mos ago. It consisted of 600mg for 10wks. I did pct and all but i think my test levels are still in the gutter. I was thinking that a dbol only cycle 35mgs/4wks will help get them back up.

The thing is is that i did a stupid deca only cycle that ended 5mos ago. It consisted of 600mg for 10wks. I did pct and all but i think my test levels are still in the gutter. I was thinking that a dbol only cycle 35mgs/4wks will help get them back up.
    no bro, will not help at all....
    if possible, get to a doctor and have some blood work done
    if not possible get some tribulus and run 2-3 grams ed and if you have access to hcg , look into getting some

c5529 is offline Member
    definitely do NOT take dbol to get your own test levels up.....That will make matters much worse......

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    I know an idiot that did a 10 week cycle of dbol only. I tried to tell the guy he was stupid but he wouldnt listen. Anyways he did keep some mass out of the cycle. I have read that low doses of dbol over time works for some people. Anyone have any info on that?

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i use dbol for a bridge time to time.....
    still not worth it to do a dbol only cycle.....gains will dissappear as soon as your dbol dissappears
    The only way to use d-ball alone is bridging...This refers to the space between 2 cycles... (hence the name bridge)

well d-bols should be mixed with something injectable in my opinion....the d-bol if taking 30 - 40 mg a day will gain you 2-4 lbs a week ....lot o water retention.....i would use d-bols to begin a cycle not alone

yeah i know, i would rather do it with some test e also, but im just sayin' i dont think im going to do the sauce ever again. So i have about 100 10mg dbols so i was thinkin off takin em' just for a lil boost just to use them up

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    well d-bols should be mixed with something injectable in my opinion....the d-bol if taking 30 - 40 mg a day will gain you 2-4 lbs a week ....lot o water retention.....i would use d-bols to begin a cycle not alone
    AGREED!!

and for the bro with all the DBOlS why dont you just save em bro

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    not that d-bol only should even be considered but correct me if I'm wrong but didnt arnold and the bodybuilders of his time do d-bol only cycles. I pretty sure I heard that before. That makes the low dose d-bol over and extended period of time maybe something that might work for some ppl. Personally not something I would ever do but just a thought.

u could be right. All i have ever heard is that arnold used dbol and primo. I dont know if its tru but if it is id say it worked for him. What would u consider a low dose dbol cycle?

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    personally I wont ever do it I'm not all about being an experiment. I know in the movie pumping iron arnold is talking about juice and says when ppl ask you if you do steroids you would be like yah I eat 3 dianabol a day he didnt mention anything else.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    is dbol the safest roid?

Hed
    I wouldnt use even a low dose dbol cycle for an extended period of time. The long-term damage to your liver would be much more doing that, because you liver just wont ever have time to recover. Id just use it to frontload an injectible cycle....

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon
    is dbol the safest roid?

No. Orals are the worst for you.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    testosterone propionate ???? is that pretty safe

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    If you ****ed up you HPTA, why not just torch it? You may feel a little "boost" for a short time, but then your already lacking nautral test production will probably go more out of wack. Fix what is broken, don't supercharge your old broken down pinto.

yeah i know, i would rather do it with some test e also, but im just sayin' i dont think im going to do the sauce ever again. So i have about 100 10mg dbols so i was thinkin off takin em' just for a lil boost just to use them up

I agree 100%. I probibally will not do any dbol cycle. But just to mention that i have popped a dbol from time to time b4 a workout w/o bein on any cycle and it did give me a little beter strength and pump. Is that bad to do that every once and a while. I mean there really is no point to it. LOL I just love to pop pills no matter what they are

Thread Information