Thread: My First Cycle

dr_skier is offline Associate Member

My First Cycle

So I'm in week 10 of my 14 week bulking cycle. When I started I was 228lbs and 12-14%bf. My cycle looks like this:
    W1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
    w1-5 Test E 400mg/week
    w5-9 Test E 800mg/week
    w8-13 tren ace 50mg/day
    w10-14 omnadren 250/E3D

I'll explain here. I decided after some various imput to bump my test E doesages in week 5 so I did. I went for a visit with the folks for a week over xmas and my source had no test E left so I switched over to omnadren250. Now my weight has gone from 228 to (I can't ****ing believe this) 270. I'm not running my anti-e's beacuse they're arriving with my pct stuff....but I will start the ldex when it gets here in a few days at .5/day because I wanna loose some of this major bloat I have. My face didn't bloat too much but my gut ..wow...and I swear it gets worse though the day. My comments on the tren are as follows, perhaps it's beacuse I'm using a lower doseage, but the only side I have seen is finding it hard to fall asleep and some mild night sweats. Nothing intollerable. In anycase my bench has gone from 275 2x to 315 6x and a 5 plate a side dead lift. My shoulders/lats/traps and **** chest just grew like weeds. Also I swear I've been on the omnadren for 10days and i threw on another 7lbs in that time, I dont quite know how thats possible this far into my cycle, but here we are. When my folks saw me for the first time in a few months, oh wow did they know. they made a few comments but I think they probably agreed to pick and choose their battles and this wasn't one of them. Anyways folks my rant is done, just gotta say also that mentally on the crank I feel like a million bucks. Cheers
    oh, as well for supps. I was taking 10-15gs creatine all cycle, decided to stop for a month give my body a creatine break so i can get the most of it during pct....also b12, b6, multi, flax oil, glutimine for a bit but ran out, taurine, oh and 300g protien all day every day.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    So I'm in week 10 of my 14 week bulking cycle. When I started I was 228lbs and 12-14%bf. My cycle looks like this:
    W1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
    w1-5 Test E 400mg/week
    w5-9 Test E 800mg/week
    w8-13 tren ace 50mg/day
    w10-14 omnadren 250/E3D

I'll explain here. I decided after some various imput to bump my test E doesages in week 5 so I did. I went for a visit with the folks for a week over xmas and my source had no test E left so I switched over to omnadren250. Now my weight has gone from 228 to (I can't ****ing believe this) 270. I'm not running my anti-e's beacuse they're arriving with my pct stuff....but I will start the ldex when it gets here in a few days at .5/day because I wanna loose some of this major bloat I have. My face didn't bloat too much but my gut ..wow...and I swear it gets worse though the day. My comments on the tren are as follows, perhaps it's beacuse I'm using a lower doseage, but the only side I have seen is finding it hard to fall asleep and some mild night sweats. Nothing intollerable. In anycase my bench has gone from 275 2x to 315 6x and a 5 plate a side dead lift. My shoulders/lats/traps and **** chest just grew like weeds. Also I swear I've been on the omnadren for 10days and i threw on another 7lbs in that time, I dont quite know how thats possible this far into my cycle, but here we are. When my folks saw me for the first time in a few months, oh wow did they know. they made a few comments but I think they probably agreed to pick and choose their battles and this wasn't one of them. Anyways folks my rant is done, just gotta say also that mentally on the crank I feel like a million bucks. Cheers
    oh, as well for supps. I was taking 10-15gs creatine all cycle, decided to stop for a month give my body a creatine break so i can get the most of it during pct....also b12, b6, multi, flax oil, glutimine for a bit but ran out, taurine, oh and 300g protien all day every day.
    Where to begin with all your mistakes here bro. I won't flame you but you are making some major errors.

1. THis is far too much and too high doses to run for a first cycle.
    2. You should never start any cycle until EVERYTHING is in hand. That includes Anti e's and pct. Too many guys come on here in desperate situations saying they started cycle, growing tits and dont have anti-e's or anti progesterone, etc.

I only hope you don't have any majore sides which dosages like 800mgs of test+ on a first cycle can bring. Cycles are to be planned and purchased in their entirety, not bought because that was what your source had that week. Good luck but I hope you stick around here long enough to learn how much you are doing wrong here and correct it in the future!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I agree with toolman to an extent you did start at 228 pounds which is larger than me and I have been cycling for a while. Anway the test levels should be bigger but 800mg is a bit much 650 for you would be a good number but you seem to be ok check your bp and make sure you are in check.

Thread Information