THE PUMP is offline Member

cycle feed back

Whats up guys jst finshed my 3rd cycle recently it was

wk 1-5 d'bol 40mg
    wk 1-14 deca 400mg
    wk 1-15 test enth 500mg
    nolva 10mg daily
    b6 300mg daily

Im currently in week 3 of pct and have uped the calories to 5000 daily around 3500 calories come from meals the rest is a weight gain sup, ive gained 20 lbs and dnt seem to be holding alot of water retenion as im as lean looking as ive ever been and the strenght is still there as if i was still on. Im counting the day till the next cycle already i cant wait but unfortantly it wont be till around august so it time to cut for the summer holidays.

I was thinking of experimenting with a high dose of winnys say 60mg oral daily for 5 weeks prior to my holiday to tenerife il also be using milk thistle to help the liver values wot do you gus think? gota get as lean as possible for beach

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you had some great results. Any chance of posting some before and after pics? Also, what is your pct?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Il try get some pics soon, my pct is a nolva only 40mg for 14 days followed by 20mg for 20 days also ran hcg towards the end of the cycle decided not to go with clomid because i got bad side effect the first pct i ran and had to discontinue.

Thread Information