Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member

Reverse 1st Cycle Question

I was wondering if I might post a first cycle question in a different way.

My stats – 38 years, 185#, 5’10’’, 14% bf – goal to increase strength on bench by 75 pounds, gain (hold after pct) 20 pound lean mass.

I have researched many different cycles over the past few months:

test only cycle
    test / deca cycle
    test / eq cycle
    novla on hand
    pct
    I would like to hear from members who have completed their 1st cycle and have them report their results (both gains and sides).

Now I know we all respond differently. But, it would be great to hear from large number of guys what worked best.

I don't want the expereinced guys thinking I am trying to avoid doing research. I am truely interested in what works and doing it right the first time.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    test only is perfect for a 1st cyc, i did 400mg ew for 10 weeks and gained 20 punds, kept 15, the last 3 weeks of shots i couldnt hit the gym for various reasons but still had some good gains all around

Thats a very good question....

My first cycle was 25mgs of Dbol ...thats it. I gained 28lbs and kept 15ish.

I followed the advice from the UnderGround Steroid Handbook:

"Don't feel bad if you ate a hamburger for lunch...feel bad that you didn't eat 2!"

Alot of that weight was fat/water...but I was like...19 and squatting 315x10...275x3 bench.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Test e 500mg/wk and tren 75mg ed. 6 week duration. 30lbs gained. kept 20.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Id go with the test enth for 12 weeks at 500mg and probely dianabol for a kick start.

Thanks for your responses bros. Please tell me what your 1st cycle was, lean mass gains, strength gains (bench especially), and don't forget those sides (if there were any).

I think my max bench went up around 40-50lbs? Sorry...I was 19 and now I'm 27...so I don't remember 100% of it.

I do remember that the Underground Steroid Handbook reccomended eating 2 dozen eggs per day....

That was rough.....

Are you saying no test in your first cycle? I realise this was quite a few years ago. Would you change anything knowing what you know today?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Thats a very good question....

My first cycle was 25mgs of Dbol ...thats it. I gained 28lbs and kept 15ish.

I followed the advice from the UnderGround Steroid Handbook:

"Don't feel bad if you ate a hamburger for lunch...feel bad that you didn't eat 2!"

Alot of that weight was fat/water...but I was like...19 and squatting 315x10...275x3 bench.

toolman is offline Banned
    250 sust and 200 deca 10 weeks. Gained 24 and kept 19.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro got your PM, but my first cycle sucked i was uninformed and didnt get much of anything off of it, but for knowlage it was dbol ,test E, winny. Test E at 12 weeks dbol/winy 4wks pre/post.. i made poor gains in sive but i did develope good strength over all which help now for furture cycles

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Test-e @ 500mg/wk (wk 1-8) and 30mg/day dbol (wk 1-4). Had to cut it short due to some runins with gyno even though nolva was run the entire time at 20mg/day. I didn't get much off it, but it's my own fault. O well, live and learn

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    personally i would use test only @ 500mg. My first cycle was test+deca .
    Gains were good, kept around 17lbs lean mass, some bloat, but i burned it off...
    It depends on if you are gyno prone... I have a bit of puberty induced gyno, so that affected my decision.

IMO run the test @500mg/week. If your diet is good and your training is intense you should make massive gains with minimal sides. Do NOT run more compounds than you have to, save the stronger androgens for later after you cycle and know how your body responds!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    test e 400mg Eq 350mg for 12 weeks. loved the vascularity and strength. gained about 19 pounds kept about 15 with proper pct. i believe you can run 2 compounds for a first cycle especially test/eq

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    test e 400mg Eq 350mg for 12 weeks. loved the vascularity and strength. gained about 19 pounds kept about 15 with proper pct. i believe you can run 2 compounds for a first cycle especially test/eq
    THats about what mine was except it was 500mg test e and 400mg eq with d-bol week 1-4 to jumpstart it sides were increased acne on my back but that always happens when i take test products its easy to keep it in control. If i didnt watch what i ate and skiped a meal i would get real light headed and my eyes would be blurry my insulin levels would be going crazy but all i did would eat something and then i would be fine good luck on you first cycle bro

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    im at the end of my first cylce, week 12 out of 13.

500mg test e
    400mg Eq

Bench went from 305-310 = 350 I heard its not good to try to max out unless im a powerlifter, but i thinks its fun to see how much I can lift.

Im 21

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Interesting way to ask about a upcoming cycle hot-rox. I'm sure you already know this, but when you say "gain (hold after pct) 20 pound lean mass" this has very very little to do with drugs and almost 100% to do with your DIET!!!!! your diet will make or break your cycle. if you haven't already, go to the diet forum and spend a good deal of time reading, start off by reading the stickies "how to bulk" and "how to cut." Haveing a strong background in that area will be the deciding factor on if you cycle is a success or not. Just out of curiosity what is your training experience???? how many years?

As far as drugs... I think regardless of what you use you will have great results being that this is your first cycle. For my first i did 500mg test e/ 400mg EQ for 15 weeks. It was a very good cycle i gained like 35 lbs and kept at least 20. and i definatly made the kind of strength gains you mentioned. Sides were also minimum (esepecially compared to the tren i just got off of....**** stuff). I had increased hematocrit and blood pressure due to the Erythropotentiating effects of EQ. That was difficult at times...ie more nose bleeds and headaches, but definatly tolerable. In my opinion i made a few big flaws with my cycle. 1) did run l-dex with my nolva....i'll never do that again, i felt like a lake. 2) Too long of a cycle...for some reason i cant run any longer than 10-12 weeks tops. 3) I wish i would have added dbol for 4 weeks and removed the EQ, i dont think i got much extra benefit from having eq on board...It would have been more fun down the line. plus it sucks waiting for your first cycle to kick in, you expect to be energized after your first shot...the dbol will help i think 4) make sure you have a cycle slut, girlfriend, or wife available because...well...nevermind!

anway, If your diet and routine are on par, you should have very little problem acheiving your goals with any drug setup you choose. Pick the drug based on alternate effects that you desire. Ie. eq- vascularity and hunger, Deca - lube joints, tren - wanting to die every day and not ever sleeping. ect

My suggestion:
    1-4 dbol 20-35 mg per day
    1-12 test E 200-250mg every 3 days

you like that for sure!!!

I agree that diet is key both during and pct (well and every other time - lol). I will definitely be following a bulking style diet w/protein at 250+ grams per day.

Sorry I left out of my stats I having been training for 3 years - last year more seriously with a personal trainer.

Thanks guys for all the great input! It was really great to hear what worked well (and what didn't). I will post my cycle for critique in the next days.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man,
    I have similar stats and im about to start my first "real cycle". Ive done PH and oral only(i was dumb when i was younger).
    Im going to go with
    1-11 400 test cyp
    1-10 300 deca
    1-4 drol

nolva/clomid pct
    Letro through-out

with a nice clean diet im hoping to pack it on.

Thread Information