Thread: cycle

airbornranger is offline New Member

Post cycle

i got test 200 from my best friend for about 90 bux cuz he needed the money i am 2 shots into my cycle taking 2cc a week for 5 weeks ..if i take clomid immediately after the cycle ends will i keep most of my gains? im not looking to get huge just put on a little mass before the military i am about 6ft 160lbs? thanks guys

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    5 weeks is too short. By the time your cycle kicks in it will be over.
    Try to do 8 weeks, 10 if you can.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by TheStromba
    5 weeks is too short. By the time your cycle kicks in it will be over.
    Try to do 8 weeks, 10 if you can.
    i agree with you bro 5 weeks os too short , your just wasting you time , get another bottle and stack it with nor 200 from brovel, its cheap .400mg week deca and 500 mg week t-200...oh yea for at least 8 weeks too

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Waste o' time, bro. One of my workout friends took test200, 1 cc a week for 10 weeks, and gained a whopping 6 pounds. Which he later lost anyways. Save up and do a better cycle than that.

llAPll is offline New Member
    PROBABLY NOT THE BEST WAY TO GO! PLUS UR GOING TO THE MILITARY! I KNOW THEY DO DRUG TESTS! SO YOU PROBABLY WANT TO SHY AWAY FROM DECA SINCE IT CAN BE DETECTED FOR A YEAR! EVEN IF U DO A GOOD CYCLE AND GAIN A GOOD 20LBS.. I DONT SEE YOU KEEPING IT. MY BRO IS IN THE AIRFORCE.. THEY EAT LIKE 3 MEALS A DAY AND WITHIN 15 MINUTES.. AND RUN NON STOP.. IS IT BASIC TRAINING YOUR GOING TO? ANYWAYS THE MILITARY ISNT THE BEST PLACE TO KEEP MUSCLE.. NOT UNTIL YOUR IN YOUR JOB ATLEAST!! PLUS I WOULD NOT WANNA GET CAUGHT TAKING AAS IN THE MILITARY... SCARY BRO! GOOD LUCK!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    do at least 8 weeks.

you need to wait about 2-3 weeks after your last injection to start the clomid because the test enanthate will take that amount of time to leave your body.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Chances of the military checking you for gear are slim. They are more concerned with the usual recreational drugs.

Thread Information