mikeweb is offline New Member

Help measuring out Sust 250 and liquid Tamoxifen?

150mg sust EOD
    10mg (tamoxifen ) Nolva ED

I was wondering if you guys could tell me where on each syringe mark (line) id need to fill (sust, tamoxifen) Yes, im a retard and need things explained to me... lol

Also, after I shoot the 150mg of sust.. do i just draw the remaining about from the amp and leave it in the syringe for next time? (any special way of storing it?)

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help measuring out Sust 250 and liquid Tamoxifen?-syringe.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeweb
    150mg sust EOD
    10mg (tamoxifen ) Nolva ED

I was wondering if you guys could tell me where on each syringe mark (line) id need to fill (sust, tamoxifen) Yes, im a retard and need things explained to me... lol

Also, after I shoot the 150mg of sust.. do i just draw the remaining about from the amp and leave it in the syringe for next time? (any special way of storing it?)

Thanks
    well the tamox you not going to inject or mix in the sam e syringe. If your using a slin dart which it looks like you are then fill it all the way to the last mark which is 1ml. The tamox should be X-mg/ml. so if it 20mg/ml and you want 10mg/ml then fill have of the dart up.

For shooting the sus I would break up the measuements on the 3cc dart you have in increments of 50mg. 50mg x 5 increments should = 250mg total right? I dont have a dartin front of me to show you the exact mark but you can devide the 1ml into 5 parts and go 3/5 of the way up to 1ml.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

looking at your dart if you figure out that 1ml is = to 250mg and half of the way would give you 125mg; then another 25mg would only be a notch more. Lets assume that every tick on that dart is 25mg and yo u have 10 ticks all the way up to 1ml which equals 250mg total. then add the ticks up until you get 150mg which is the next tick and the .5ml mark
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Does this look correct?

If you look at the top... the fluid in the middle dips down to the 2nd line when the liquid at the corners is with the top line. Is this correct or incorrect?

Also, is the plunger at the bottom properly positioned?

I take it in general you measure from the 1st line to the last.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help measuring out Sust 250 and liquid Tamoxifen?-sustmeasure.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mikeweb
    Does this look correct?

If you look at the top... the fluid in the middle dips down to the 2nd line when the liquid at the corners is with the top line. Is this correct or incorrect?

Also, is the plunger at the bottom properly positioned?

I take it in general you measure from the 1st line to the last.
    yes yes
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    yes yes
    Ok, i thought that maybe the middle of the fluid wasnt supposed to be dipped like that.. as in it was supposed to be at the upper line instead of the 2nd line

Thread Information