giomio is offline New Member

Exclamation Important Clen Question

Alright heres how it goes, i ordered Clenbuterol 20mcg CAPs from MEXICO, my friend says the place is preatty legit, wont screw you over type of deal, so i use it. Order it about 4 weeks ago, so i get a letter from FDA in Miami, saying how they are holding the Clen ??? WTF? What the hell am i supposed to do, if i cant use it, i atleast want my money back? Please help me figure this ****er out.
    Last edited by giomio; 01-02-2005 at 08:49 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Cut your loss, it's gone. And please delete that website in your post.

seanw is offline Banned
    Why would the FDA be holding it, If it came into the country from International its a customs issue. As far as I am aware all the FDA does is approves drugs for human consumption.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Why would the FDA be holding it, If it came into the country from International its a customs issue. As far as I am aware all the FDA does is approves drugs for human consumption.
    THe FDA also regulates what can and cannot be sold and imported. IT was probably a letter from customs.

But the website crealy says this on all the products it sells, here:

Is this legal?
    It is legal to order medicines from Mexico and have them shipped to you as long as you are ordering medicine for your own personal use. All products we sell are classified as “non-controlled” within Mexico, all products sold are FDA approved. It is important to understand how the products are coming to you. We are not running over the border from the United States into Mexico and purchasing medicine and carrying it back across the border to put it in the mail to our customers. All products are sent from our offices within Mexico City, all products are sent thru customs and available for inspection by customs. The return label on the package you receive is the exact location of where it is being sent from.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giomio
    But the website crealy says this on all the products it sells, here:

Is this legal?
    It is legal to order medicines from Mexico and have them shipped to you as long as you are ordering medicine for your own personal use. All products we sell are classified as “non-controlled” within Mexico, all products sold are FDA approved. It is important to understand how the products are coming to you. We are not running over the border from the United States into Mexico and purchasing medicine and carrying it back across the border to put it in the mail to our customers. All products are sent from our offices within Mexico City, all products are sent thru customs and available for inspection by customs. The return label on the package you receive is the exact location of where it is being sent from.
    Doesnt mean sh!t bro. First of all Clen is approved already by the FDA, its actually used to treat Asma (sp?) Second of all they dont say it wont be checked by customs. Third they only say its legal in Mexico they dont say anything about the US. Clen is a prescription medication in the US and cannot be imported for personal use as far as I am aware. If customs finds it they will confiscate it. Ignore the letter and walk away.
    Last edited by seanw; 01-02-2005 at 08:57 PM.

So fine, take my looses not a problem, but if i do wanna get CLEN , how the hell can i get it, wont it always be confiscated? Try other sources? What do you recomend?

seanw is offline Banned
    AR-R sell it, thats the big gaudy moving thing at the top of the page

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i thought they took clen off the market for medical use?

Is liquiq clen just as effective as the caps?

And thanks SeanW for taking time to answer my questions. I must say im very new to all this. Lets just say i actually used Hydroxicut for like a year. Now i ask myself, why....

seanw is offline Banned
    And thanks SeanW for taking time to answer my questions. I must say im very new to all this. Lets just say i actually used Hydroxicut for like a year. Now i ask myself, why....
    No worries mate, we were all new at sometime. I have been here for six months and I am learning new stuff every day. Yes the lquid Clen from what I understand is fine. The board has an affiliation with AR-R and they wouldnt recommend them if they wern't good.

Thanks man, maybe customs wont get in on this one, i was wondering though they did say if i have a good reason to have it i can keep it. isnt asthma a good reason, i can get a friend to take a perscription paper from his parents and just fill it out? kinda trying to get around the point here to not loose, just an idea that popped in my head dont really know if its smart? but hey worth mentioning

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    AR-R has good stuf bro and your supporting the board..

seanw is offline Banned
    Thanks man, maybe customs wont get in on this one, i was wondering though they did say if i have a good reason to have it i can keep it. isnt asthma a good reason, i can get a friend to take a perscription paper from his parents and just fill it out? kinda trying to get around the point here to not loose, just an idea that popped in my head dont really know if its smart? but hey worth mentioning
    Why risk it ? I mean really how much money are we talking about here. If you do that you are opening yourself up to a world of missery. Forgery and theft just to name a couple.

If you buy it from ARR you wont have any problems.

I agree with Sean.. LET IT GO. DON'T RISK IT.

Well ok im here convinced, buying it from ARR, but then i saw the whole t3/clen combo for 100.00$, what does the t3 do in effect to help the clen? i thought the clen by itself was benefitial. help me before i make a mistake and buy the clen alone

Do a search bro. You will loose more with the T3. If it is your first go around just go with the clen . You will be happy. Just get your diet in check and do some cardio for about 30-45 min in the morning on an empty stomach and you will be very pleased.

GB

seanw is offline Banned
    One of the other bro's will have to help there. T3 is a thing that fuks with your thyroid, I stay right away from that as I have a thyroid problem and its one thing I wont screw around with. T3 is just another way of increasing your body temp, thats how Clen works as well. Personally I would stay with the Clen but there are lots of guys who use T3 as well. If this is your first time I would just stick with Clen and see what happens.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    seanw is right on this write it off buy your clen from this site

thats awsome, well yeah i have a good strict diet running and the cardio i do swimming in the mornings for about and hour and i jog/walk at nights for about another hour plus i hit the gym, last questions i hope, how long should that t3/clen combo run for? like how many days till it runs (an aprox?) and how should i run it, the 6 weeks with the 3rd week interval with benadryl?

seanw is offline Banned
    thats awsome, well yeah i have a good strict diet running and the cardio i do swimming in the mornings for about and hour and i jog/walk at nights for about another hour plus i hit the gym, last questions i hope, how long should that t3/clen combo run for? like how many days till it runs (an aprox?) and how should i run it, the 6 weeks with the 3rd week interval with benadryl?
    Check this out http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399 and this http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=23808

Thanks eveyone who was involved in the post. You guys have helped alot.

Thread Information