ChefJ is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down I hate the spring breakers already!!

Just wanted to vent about there stupidity and ignorance. If you haven't noticed yet they are back for anouther year of cycling deca at 200mg for 3 weeks looking to get ripped for mexico without working out and asking questions while eating their KFC.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    haha yea,

lots of lovely

'im gonna do dbol /deca what does everyone think?'

or

'im 4wks into deca'

map

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    This is my .02.

You have two options. See the threads and ignore them or educate these guys so they can pass on the knowledge to their buddies so they won't come back next year asking the same questions. I think the latter is the better solution.

3rd option, flame the **** out of them so they never return J/K

Option number three is my chosen path to once a year ignorance.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Didnt you hear?

Spring break was cancelled this year, Cancun burned down

TESt and Eq

Prime example.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    this is hillarious everyone who is a spring breaker is always about march saying, "im doing deca and looking for some winny"

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    i say flame them first, then give them a bit of your knowledge...

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    if those guys don't know what they're doing with deca -only cycles, their dicks won't work when it comes to spring break anyways.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    If they have gone through the trouble to find AR - it is an opportunity to teach them something (after all that is the point of the forums). Maybe we can at least educate a few ignorant bros....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why not show a level of maturity and help them out?? Is that too much to ask for or is it better for you to act like a internet tough ass and flame them first.

Dont forget you once were a newbie at one thing or another rather it be gear, school or a hobbie but you had to ask ? to people who were far more educated than you to find out a solution. Time to give what you have received and if you say you never asked a stupid question in your life then you're lying!

Grow up! help some one, get off your high horse, and stop wasting band width making pointless threads to point out somone elses faults. I am sure if everbody on this board new you they would be able to point something out about you!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    why not show a level of maturity and help them out?? Is that too much to ask for or is it better for you to act like a internet tough ass and flame them first.

Dont forget you once were a newbie at one thing or another rather it be gear, school or a hobbie but you had to ask ? to people who were far more educated than you to find out a solution. Time to give what you have received and if you say you never asked a stupid question in your life then you're lying!

Grow up! help some one, get off your high horse, and stop wasting band width making pointless threads to point out somone elses faults. I am sure if everbody on this board new you they would be able to point something out about you!
    good solution.

First of all newbies can come to the board whenever they want I am referring to the ones that come on here directly prior to spring break.
    Yes I was once a newbie to something but I did my own research and now have more knowledge than most of the people on this and other boards. Another point I will make is there are no stupid questions just stupid people to lazy to do a search. There aer educational threads that newbies are directed to but obviously never read. Your entire reply was not necessary as I put this thread up to vent about springbreakers not to discuss what we should do about them.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I had a someone I know pretty well his cycle plans. He's gonna do a 10 weeker of winny only to get ripped for spring break. Even though I tried to educate him for about 20 min on the phone he still wants to do it. I just hate ppl that wont take advice from someone who knows more than them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    First of all newbies can come to the board whenever they want I am referring to the ones that come on here directly prior to spring break.
    Yes I was once a newbie to something but I did my own research and now have more knowledge than most of the people on this and other boards. Another point I will make is there are no stupid questions just stupid people to lazy to do a search. There aer educational threads that newbies are directed to but obviously never read. Your entire reply was not necessary as I put this thread up to vent about springbreakers not to discuss what we should do about them.
    well there is a big news flash and not everybody is like you!! Some people are going to be needed to be held by the hand, it is the facts of life. Want to vent? go to the gym and throw some weight around. There has been enough of these threads in regards to newbies. It will never end, so get over it. I have been on this board long enough to see the trend. If YOU searched I bet you could find a bunch of these threads just like yours.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    I had a someone I know pretty well his cycle plans. He's gonna do a 10 weeker of winny only to get ripped for spring break. Even though I tried to educate him for about 20 min on the phone he still wants to do it. I just hate ppl that wont take advice from someone who knows more than them.
    Guess what? your friend is one amoung many peopl in this world and he wont be the last and surely isnt the first. Some people learn through there own trial and error. My advice...let them. say your peace and let them walk on their own.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

i agree.
    chefj u sound like a very angry person almost every one of ur post is just rude and unessesary ppl come here for knowledge not to get shieted on sometimes ppl. do reasearch but they need reassurance
    patience is a virtue so chill out bro this is one of the best boards out there lets keep it that way

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    man, this is one pissed off chef... do u get rage while cooking?

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bro u need to relax everybody does there own thing. If it makes them feel better about themselfs, so be it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    im with alluprbody... i'm all for giving people advice but when you dont tell them what they want to hear (Dude if you take winny and dbol for 3 weeks you will get huge and shredded, and you can eat mcdonalds all day!) and instead tell them the truth (DIET IS 90% OF BODYBUILDING) and they still decide to ignore you and go their own route, FUKK THEM

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    im talking about the people who if you see them in the gym or people who are friends that have a gym membership but only use it march-august

ace ventura is offline Member
    I think often they only know what they have been told by someone. You know how people are; "Sure, it's no problem doing deca only: Relax you won't get deca dick. -No, you don't need ant-e's at such low doses."

I think that when people come here and ask stupid questions it shows that they are smart enough to ask for other peoples opinion and not just listen to that guy in the gym.

Thread Information