blah-blah is offline Junior Member

Exclamation clen and t3 who can make it simple?

i am 6'2" about 235 i have lost about 4 to 5 inches of the waist i was FAT been on a 6 month cycle got great results but this last couple inches of the waist is a bitch diet is clean and very high i prot..cardio in check but can't lose the 10 years of beer i drank..
    (no more beer for me)
    can some one be kind enough to give me a break down on how i should do a clen and t3 cycle using 100mgc a ml clen/t3 each
    please help! i need it as simple as u can give it
    thanx a lot guy i know use are kind enough and smart enough!!!! :

bmwrob is offline Member
    Don't know about the t-3. As for clen you can use it 4 on/3 off with an ECA stack on the off days. That way you can pretty much use it year round w/o getting receptor downgrade or you can do 2 weeks on/2 weeks off for a more pronounced effect, but you will go through your supply alot quicker. For the 4 on/3 off I always do 100/100/100/40mcgs. If you have never used clen before I would definatly start low, like 40mcg and see how it affects you and then go up . Also, do a search for "Mallet's thyroid guide" and " Clenbuterol handbook". Those have alot of great info on both. Pretty much everything that you would need to know. Good luck.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Maybe this is simple enough for you ...hope it helps...

******COPIED from an article written by Raver******

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Cytomel (Mexican Cynomel) Synthetic T-3 and Clenbuterol Stacking
    A Quick Weight Loss Solution

This is to be far from scientific article, one based, rather. In practical experience in losing weight and helping others to lose weight. We are not, on the average, concerned with obese individual, but those who have packed on an additional 12-25 pounds beyond what was expecting a traditional steroid cycle, and the week’s beyond.

Not all of us will gain this type of weight during a cycle, but those of us who use a high protein/high calorie diet in conjunction with heavy weight lifting, accompanied by medium to high dosed androgenic (i.e., D-bol , Test, Tren (Fina or Componet T-H)) steroid cycle, will almost always pack on an additional 6-20 pounds of pure lard. Granted that Burger King, Hooters, and Papadeux are not on the traditional bodybuilders menu, many of us are either forced, or by personal inclination, choose to indulge in calorie/fat bombs in order to provide the necessary building blocks for muscle.

Who, after all, can subsist on 3-5 protein shakes a day? I certainly can’t and from what I’ve seen of the advice on the boards, a whopper or 2 every other day seems to be the prescribed regimen for gaining LBM- the prized Lean Body Mass.

Let’s look at that paradigm for a moment-LBM.Sure and granted, we all seek this Holy Grail of Bbing, but too many novices and mid-level BBldrs alike sacrifice gaining pure muscle mass, in favor of gaining 2-6 pounds of LBM with a $400-$1100 steroid cycle-all because they want to stay lean.

I might be wrong (its been known to happen, albeit once a year or so), but if I’m going to invest that kind of dough, I want to see some by God muscle appear. In order to build the kind of muscle I expect from a cycle, I need to consume 4000-6000 calories a day, depending upon what I’m doing (touch football, softball, or indoor soccer season).Those calories don’t ALL go towards LBM, many (sometimes too many ) go towards pure lard.

Don’t get me wrong, the intensity you apply in the gym does, in fact, burn some serious fat, while at the same time channeling blood, nutrients, and the cherished PUMP to your muscles. However, if you intend to gain serious mass, you’ll bulk and bloat.

****it, the bloat, We don’t want to look like beach balls, we want to look like footballs-tight, tapered, lean in all the right places, How to eat the necessary calories, the necessary protein, the absolutely essential, energy giving carbohydrates, without the dreaded bloat?

Here’s where the first application of T-3 comes in. I won’t quote any studies (there are few). But from personal experience, and the experience of those amateur and mid-level Bblders I’ve helped, a 25-50 mcg dosage of T-3 , per day will help reduce bloating and water retention, while at the same time enhancing the effect of whatever steroid (androgenic or anabolic ) the user chooses. It won’t, by any means, keep the mass from piling on , but it will eliminate the dreaded moon face and the hideous stomach bloat.

The second application of T-3 is intended to quickly reduce the blubber produced by a serious mass cycle, and ALWAYS, always includes Clenbuterol, Say, for example, you’ve don’t a Cycle 2g Test, 600mg Deca , and 50-75mg Dbol a day for 12 weeks. You’ve devoured 3 Cornish Game hens at a meal. Wolfed down a double whopper with cheese, but no Mayo every other day, and forced yourself to eat spaghetti with meatballs, cottage cheese, herb-seasoned chicken breasts, pork tenderloins, meatloaf, oatmeal, grits, eggs, eggs, eggs, tuna, tuna, and tuna. Along with 2-3 daily protein shakes.

Trust me-you’re fat. You look big as **** in the mirror, but you have no abs, no separation, and no definition. The remedy?

Weigh yourself. For every pound, use 1mcg of T-3. If you weigh 180, and you look fat, use 175 mcg of T-3.If you weigh 250, and you look fat use 250 mcg of T-3. Round the dosage down to the nearest 25 mcg, and stack Clenbuterol at 5-12 tabs a day for 6 weeks. Follow a CKD diet, such as Body Opus or Animalobolics, do 15-20 minutes of Cardio for the first 3 weeks and watch the fat shed.

T-3 by itself produces sweat like there’s no tomorrow-you’ll have wet spots under your arms. Under your pecs, in the crack of your ass, and , on your forehead. You might get the shakes.

T-3 stacked with Clen , will give you all of the above mentions sweats, along with the shakes…. your hands, your legs (stairs are really a bitch), and your neck, on occasion. If the shakes are undesirable, use a potassium supplement or eat 2-3 bananas a day.

In summary, T-3 has two uses-eliminating bloat and water retentions during a cycle, and weight loss after a cycle, One of the things to remember while using this drug is that its DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE between LBM and pure fat-it eats tissue, period.
    I used T-3 exactly twice before figuring out that it should never be used without at least 400mg of Test, preferably, in dieting mode, Propionate . A post cycle regimen of 1 mcg T-3 per pound of bodyweight, along with Clen, and a 50-100mg/d dosage of Test Prop, will work wonders. When taken with Clen , this is the single best fat burning combination that is available today(with the possible exception of DNP ).It also helps to make steroids more effective since it is such a good aid for protein synthesis.

This is how I run T-3. I use 20mcg tabs. If you have 25 or 50 mcg tabs ..well you’ll get the idea

Days 1,2…20mcgs
    Days 3,4…40 mcgs
    Days 4,5…60mcgs
    Days 5,6...80 mcgs
    Days 7-27…100mcgs
    Days 27-30…80 mcgs
    Days 31-34…60 mcgs
    Days 35-38…40 mcgs
    Days 39-42…20mcgs

Split the doses up throughout the day. When you are down to 20 mcgs, cut the tab in half and take 10 in the am and 10 in the pm. It is VERY important that you taper down slowly.

As for supplement after a T-3 cycle, the iodine in kelp supplements is a thyroid stimulant.
    Also, when you come off the T-03 it’s important to keep your diet strict and keep your cardio for at least 4 weeks or you will experience a rebound fat gain.

T-3 is a waste of time and money if you do not already have your diet and training dialed in.

A 2 weeks on/2 week off is the norm with clen. I’d suggest you plan your clen cycle so that you are ON for 2 weeks while at 100 mcgs of T-3, Or you can use ketoifen @ 3mg/day to up regulate beta 2 receptors and can stay on clen the entire time….
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

2 weeks on 2 off start with 20mcg a day of each tapper up but not down. drink lots of water .....take it first thing in the morning not at night....everything else anyone says is old school ...increase slowly...water is the trigger for the fat loss the more you drink the more you will loose

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    2 weeks on 2 off start with 20mcg a day of each tapper up but not down. drink lots of water .....take it first thing in the morning not at night....everything else anyone says is old school ...increase slowly...water is the trigger for the fat loss the more you drink the more you will loose
    H2O trigger! very true my brother. so many people don't drink enough h20 and it's the key to shedding weight fast..

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    ahh yes, same goes with ephedra, just drink some more water and it keeps kicking.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't agree with the T3 dosing, you can't just throw out a mcg dose and say that this will wqork for everyone, when to begin with we all have a different basal metabolic rate some slower than others, so that study from raver is inconclusive. The only way to accurately dose yourself with t3 is to monitor your basal body temp and keep yourself in the optimal range, that way you burn the most fat and lose the least amount of muscle, which should be none if done correctly.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I think clen is pretty cu tand dry from most people's opinions. Just my 2 cents. You will probably find a lot of different opinions on T3.
    S2B

blah-blah is offline Junior Member
    thanx guys

blah...blah.....if your serious.....listen to ....................... Mallet...hes on the up and up.....
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

civic mick is offline Junior Member
    wen taking clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off do you take it every day during those 2 weeks or do u do say 2 days on 2 days off?can u help me

Quote Originally Posted by civic mick
    wen taking clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off do you take it every day during those 2 weeks or do u do say 2 days on 2 days off?can u help me

go read the Educational Thread......Clenbuterol Handbook...at

Clenbuterol handbook

Quote Originally Posted by civic mick

go read the Clenbuterol Handbook...at

Educational Thread....

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to sound like a sheep...but take the time and read all of Mallet's threads on T-3. Very informative and practical ways to use T-3 most effectively with optimal recovery and results.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Not to sound like a sheep...but take the time and read all of Mallet's threads on T-3. Very informative and practical ways to use T-3 most effectively with optimal recovery and results.

Sorry to pull up an old thread but I've searched and cant find any of <allets Info on T-3???? Does anyone happen to have a link???? Thanks guys!

Thread Information