pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

really f*&ED up, need help

k i totally messed up here. i was on the finishing weeks of a prop/ winny cycle sitting nice at about 255. i took a vacation during xmas to an all inclusive resort in venezuala for a week and didnt take my prop but instead did 3 shots of sust b4 i went and took my winny at 2 a day while i was donw there. my eating was crap, my drinking was many and i got sick too. the first few days i stayed solid but then by the time i got back a couple days ago it feels and looks as though i lost a good 15lbs, which is about right as i am about 241 now. i have to come off, i have been on for like 6months now and football testing is in april so i am wondering what i can do along with my PCT to gain back some or am i basically screwed unless i just go back on for another 2months.??? my pct is clomid, arimidex , nolvadex and trib. please help i cant afford to loose more. if this was my loss form PCT i would be ok but i havent even started yet

system admin is offline Owner
    Your weight loss was due to water. Your body is not going to tear down that much muscle tissue in 1 week, even though you did abuse the crap out of yourself. You probably lost fullness, due to not working out. Clean up the diet, and cleanse your body. Hit they gym and use PCT properly. Your weight will go back up when your get stabalized. You will loose some weight due to water and your strength will go down a little as well. Dont let it screw with your mind. Stay focused.

You werent on orals for 6 months were you????

bc

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    i like how you threw in the all inclusive resort in venezuela to brag. you couldnt just say vacation? thats what stuck out the most in your post. get a life.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    i like how you threw in the all inclusive resort in venezuela to brag. you couldnt just say vacation? thats what stuck out the most in your post. get a life.
    Jealous are we?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    who cares if he said an all inclusive resort, he did not come off as bragging or arrogant.

dropteeth is offline Junior Member

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    wow this was a pretty childish post no children allowed here beat it junior

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Your weight loss was due to water. Your body is not going to tear down that much muscle tissue in 1 week, even though you did abuse the crap out of yourself. You probably lost fullness, due to not working out. Clean up the diet, and cleanse your body. Hit they gym and use PCT properly. Your weight will go back up when your get stabalized. You will loose some weight due to water and your strength will go down a little as well. Dont let it screw with your mind. Stay focused.

You werent on orals for 6 months were you????

bc
    great advice

thanx for the advice....i knew it was mostly water weight but my concern was in that i was started my PCT already down so much. i am sure ait will all work otu after i hit the gym up again. as far as J.R.whatevers post. hey bro that was such a stupid remark man... if you are gonna get on a post and flame at least choose them wisely. my intention was to give the most info on my situation as i could so if you got nothin to add, maybe log onto lavalife or somehting and find yourself a freind. peace there kid

yo i just looked at jrw's post history. dude your a freakin amatuer, so keep ya mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by pmacdona51
    yo i just looked at jrw's post history. dude your a freakin amatuer, so keep ya mouth shut.
    hahahah

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacdona51
    Are you refering to his "winstrol for my wife" post or his "I have, this make me a cycle" post. hahahah

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

9000rpm is offline Member
    Wow, you must have never been out of Houston. Do you even realize that all inclusive vacations from Texas are DIRT CHEAP. Serously, for a 4 day vacation it is between $400 and $900 depending on the resort and how nice it is. Hell, for a whole week I only paid $750 once about 3 years ago. As a matter of fact, me and my wife just got back from vacation before Christmas at AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT IN CANCUN. It was an awesome time.

Oh, and since I now know that you are very retarded and sensitive, I am rubbing it in.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    ouch!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Are you refering to his "winstrol for my wife" post or his "I have, this make me a cycle" post. hahahah
    hahaha lmao funny stuff

Rexx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    Wow, you must have never been out of Houston. Do you even realize that all inclusive vacations from Texas are DIRT CHEAP. Serously, for a 4 day vacation it is between $400 and $900 depending on the resort and how nice it is. Hell, for a whole week I only paid $750 once about 3 years ago. As a matter of fact, me and my wife just got back from vacation before Christmas at AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT IN CANCUN. It was an awesome time.

Oh, and since I now know that you are very retarded and sensitive, I am rubbing it in.

true dat , Dallas to Cozumel last summer ,
    4 star hotel , 4 of us , two rooms, $1200 total.

jrw
    ..guess everyone's doin it but you bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx
    true dat , Dallas to Cozumel last summer ,
    4 star hotel , 4 of us , two rooms, $1200 total.

jrw
    ..guess everyone's doin it but you bro ?
    why r u braggin who cares get a life

lmao just busting balls

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    why r u braggin who cares get a life

lmao just busting balls

Thread Information