newbrew is offline Senior Member

Test E PCT for 250-350mg/week?

I may get a couple 'search you idiot!' responses here. but anywho

I will be starting a relatively small dosage of Test E for 10 weeks (250mg-350mg/week). What should I be looking at for PCT? I understand there are 'failsafe' methods, such as nolva throughout the entire cycle, clomid AND nolva for PCT, etc etc. But I AM on a budget and would like to get away with what I can as cheaply as possible. With such a low dosage is it necessary to run nolva throughout the entire cycle? Can I just wait to see how I respond to it first?

Also, regarding Clomid.. is it absolutely required? Can I just use Nolva for PCT?

1 more thing...how bout the dosages?
    Ive heard the 300/100/50 with clomid and 10-20mg ED Nolva

My source has these drugs, but they tend to be on the expensive side

24 y/o
    5'11 185pounds
    12-15% BF
    First cycle

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well shouldnt be cheap with your health IMO.
    It is not necessary to run nolve but then agin I rather have it on hand incase you have sme adverse reactiong to the test and start to develope gyno symptoms. Also at your age; you are just about producting that much test on your own, so why even cycle whenyour body is doing it naturally?

Is clomid required? ther has been debates on this but nolva alone will not stimulates the release of more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. in another words; you body will not start to produce test on its own as fast as it needs to be and you will end up loosing gains.

as far as the dosages are concerned you are right!

clomid and nolva should be the cheapest products on your list next to syringe and needles. Try the research company/banner on the top of the page.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Stout1 is offline Banned
    If you dont have money for gear then how do you have money to eat correctly? I know I spend about $80-$100 a week on groceries.

BTW: This site has ancillaries that you can use for "research" purposes. Clomid, nolva, etc.

Test E pricing isnt MUCH more than the PCT. I am looking at about $100 for these PCT products. At 250/mg a week, the Test E is actually cheaper. If I bump it up to 350 then its about the same price. I guess thats where I am finding it 'expensive'. Not the actual total cost of the Nolva/Clomid, but because they are as much as the Test.

Pricing:
    Looking at a little less than .03/mg for Test
    .04/mg for Nolva
    .02/mg for Clomid

btw, the reason I am on a budget is due to things like the cost of food
    On a side note, my purpose for AAS is performance gains rather than body building. Although I do appreciate the physical gains, I am mostly interested in strength. I will also need to keep myself agile/quick due to my career.

thanks

try winstrol then
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    try winstrol then
    Are you suggesting Winstrol alone? Or stack it?

Okay, here is what I believe I have decided for PCT with ~300mg/week Test E:

10mg ED Nolva throughout cycle (10 weeks)
    300mg Clomid day 1 PCT
    100mg Clomid day 2-11 PCT
    50mg Clomid day 12-21 PCT

No Nolva during actual PCT (just throughout cycle) - Also, I mentioned I may hold off on the Nolva and only start taking it if I get itchy/sore nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Are you suggesting Winstrol alone? Or stack it?
    you would have to research it more but I have herd of winstrol being used soley for strength ndspeed purposes. I also read somewhere that ben johnson was using winstrol when he won the gold. Like I said you would have to research more on it. I have never used gear to train sport specific except in bodybuilding terms

I misread your post, sorry! For some reason I associated speed with strength. Test is fine, but more of it.
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-02-2005 at 02:36 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Okay, here is what I believe I have decided for PCT with ~300mg/week Test E:

10mg ED Nolva throughout cycle (10 weeks)
    300mg Clomid day 1 PCT
    100mg Clomid day 2-11 PCT
    50mg Clomid day 12-21 PCT

No Nolva during actual PCT (just throughout cycle) - Also, I mentioned I may hold off on the Nolva and only start taking it if I get itchy/sore nipples.

sounds good to me. I would run the 10mg/ed and keep on running it through pct and then taper it down as you slowly come off of pct.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Jackman is offline Banned
    if doing anything for strength alone do anavar not wintrol.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva and clomid are very cheap go to a research site there is one on this board look on the top right of this page

ace ventura is offline Member
    abstrack: I don't think anyone produces 250mg test per week naturally. You were j/k right?

B. Prevalence of Low Testosterone Levels in Middle-Aged and Older Men

The estimates of the prevalence of androgen deficiency, defined solely in terms of serum testosterone concentrations below the lower limit of the normal range for healthy, young men, vary greatly among different studies. In the Massachusetts Male Aging Study10, 4% of community dwelling men, 40-70 years of age, had serum total testosterone concentrations below 150 ng/dL (5.2 nmol/L), in association with elevated LH concentrations. Because the MMAS investigators used a testosterone threshold that was significantly lower than the lower limit of normal male range in healthy young men, which is 275-300 ng/dL (9.6-10.5 nmol/L) in many laboratories, and only included men with primary testicular dysfunction by using an elevated LH concentrations as a defining criterion, it is likely that the prevalence rates of low testosterone levels in middle-aged men are significantly higher than 4%. In the Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging (BLSA13), 30% of men over the age of 60 and 50% of men over the age of 70 had total testosterone concentration below the lower limit of normal range for healthy young men (325 ng/dL, 11.3 nmol/L). The prevalence rates were even higher when these investigators used a free testosterone index to define androgen deficiency. Several other studies have also reported a similarly high prevalence of low total and free testosterone levels in older men. In contrast, two recent European studies found the prevalence of androgen deficiency to be significantly lower than that observed in the MMAS and BLSA. For instance, a cross-sectional survey performed in Finland26, which did not use a random probability sample, found that only 27% of those who had high andropausal symptom score had androgen deficiency, defined as serum testosterone less than 287 ng/dL (10 nmol/L). . In this study, most of the older men with low testosterone levels had a systemic disease; less than 3% of healthy, older men had low testosterone levels. These authors concluded that ill health, rather than aging itself, was the major contributor to androgen deficiency in older men. A European, multi-center trial27 also revealed a relatively low prevalence (less than 5%) of androgen deficiency in healthy, older men. . The subject selection in the two European studies differed significantly from the random probability samples used in the MMAS and BLAS.

Age-Related Changes in the Male Reproductive Axis
    Chapter 11 - by Shalender Bhasin and Karen Herbst
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Jackman is offline Banned
    whare is that study does it talk about how many MG a body produces? It doesnt! i can show you studies which all say average is around 50mg a week 5-7mg ED of test. 70mg a week is on the high end.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I also think the body produces around 10mgs/ed. That's what I've read before.

Then 250 mgs/week is at 3-5 times higher than natural. How can anyone not have good effect with that dose at first cycle? Even though 400-500 mgs would be even better.

Thread Information