Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

To All Of You Who Bash

there are some ppl on this site that just take things so out of proportion
    like posting i hate newbie questions or omg not this question again, i hate spring breakers blah blah blah. Is it really necessary to flame ppl that need advice. its usually the newer guys on the board doing this its really uncalled for do u want someone doing it to you (i dont think so) so what if its a question thats obvious to u it might not be to someone else. your not fooling around with candy here these are serious substances ppl put in there bodies u should commend ppl for asking questions dumb or not its for safety reasons
    when new ppl join this site for answers some guys just give them grief and they leave and go to other sites with the same questions and probaly bash this board for being rude
    this board like others continue to run on new blood, new members, if u guys (u know who u are) treat newbies like arseholes they will just find a new home to educate themselves on as
    at least show some respect to the people that make this site happen and all mod vets members that school you and me and how to properly use as.
    there are no stupid questions just uneducated ppl. they are here for help if your too arrogant to help a newbie then dont say anything at all.
    im not trying to be a jerk here but it gets really annoying when ppl that are looking for help get flamed and abused by newer members on this site when they are just trying to be safe.
    THIS IS NO WAY TO GAIN RECOGNITION ON THIS WONDERFUL SITE OF OURS REMEMBER THIS IS YOUR SITE TOO LETS MAKE IT THE BEST ONE OUT THERE CMON DO YOUR PARTHELP A NEWBIE OUT RATHER THAN FLAME THEM YOU WILL FEEL ALOT BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF IF YOU DO.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COALITION OF BETTER STEROID SITES WITHOUT UNECESSARY FLAMING BY NEWER MEMBERS WHO THINK THEY ARE THE SHEIT WHEN THEY ARE ONLY TALKING IT

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I think there are 2 reasons why people get so pissed...

1) Newbies who don't put ANY effort into finding answers on their own that could be found in 3 seconds using the search button/educational threads

2) Newbies who ignore sound advice if it isn't what they want to hear

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    this internet and this board are a place for info and learning new thing about sauce and BBing. When i started here i was already into a 10wker of deca only, i didnt know anybetter. Now i know a million time more from this board a lot from searches and what have u. I think that some people are just not as good as knowing how to navigate to find the info they need. i dont hold it against anyone

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

1) Newbies who don't put ANY effort into finding answers on their own that could be found in 3 seconds using the search button/educational threads

1)ALOT OF PPL DO RESEARCH ITS JUST HARD TO UNDERSTAND IF ITS YOUR FIRST TIME DOING THIS SO THEY GO TO PPL THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT AND THEY GET SHUT DOWN AND SOME PPL (LIKE MYSELF) NEED REASSURANCE.
    WHEN I FIRST STARTED I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IT WAS LIKE A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE TO ME
    )GIVE THE ADVICE ITS THERE CHOICE TO USE IT OR IGNORE AT LEAST YOUR BEING MATURE ABOUT IT.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i know that i started taking juice seriously and thinking about juicin like 3 months ago. i came on here, and asked if it would be ok to run a deca /winny cycle. that's it, no test, nothin. i was real happy with how nice y'all were at telling me to search, & that that's a big no no. nobody flamed me or anything. i actually had guys telling me what cycle to run. i now know a sh*tload more after only 3 months. i don't understand where all this hatred is coming from lately. i think everybody's just starting into their "winter bulkers" and we really got a lotta rage flowin through here. hahaha... anyway, i just wanted to thank those of u who do have patience with newbs like i was only a few short months ago. peace brothers

c5529 is offline Member
    Great post. I was recently a newbie to the site and I'm sure I've asked my share of stupid questions......but this site has helped me immensely...I've been training for 20 + years, doing cycles for 10 years, and just turned pro recently -my point for telling all of this is that even with all my experience, I was not cycling correctly until coming to this site and really learning how to incorporate all the different drugs that are available.. I think some of us have been doing this for so long that what is basic to us is not to a lot of people - These are the ones who really need our help and guidance......Yes, people should research on their own -- I agree, but there is so much great info to research on this site, and there is so much conflicting advice in all of the books and other websits, that I think it becomes a bit overwhelming to the steroid novice.....at any rate, this site has been a tremendous help to me and I hope we can all be patient with new members too....

and what about new ppl on the site that dont know about searching the site they get attacked on there first question
    i was flamed on my first post when i joined i did not know about the search button and even if i did a search but still wanted to discuss what i found with some experienced members should i be flamed for that

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

I agree 100%

BTW juiceinthehood..... you suck!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    We understand where you are coming from. However I am inclined to agree with AandF6969. How many questions with obvious answers can we take? This forum has enough info to answer 99.9% of the questions posted ED here. These dudes are just too lazy to do a search and spend a couple hours reading old threads to find the answers they seek. This forum main use is for us to critique other members cycles and share exp, not answer dumb ass questions like can I stack coke and d-bol.

c5529 is offline Member
    You guys all suck!!!! LOL.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Great post. I was recently a newbie to the site and I'm sure I've asked my share of stupid questions......but this site has helped me immensely...I've been training for 20 + years, doing cycles for 10 years, and just turned pro recently -my point for telling all of this is that even with all my experience, I was not cycling correctly until coming to this site and really learning how to incorporate all the different drugs that are available.. I think some of us have been doing this for so long that what is basic to us is not to a lot of people - These are the ones who really need our help and guidance......Yes, people should research on their own -- I agree, but there is so much great info to research on this site, and there is so much conflicting advice in all of the books and other websits, that I think it becomes a bit overwhelming to the steroid novice.....at any rate, this site has been a tremendous help to me and I hope we can all be patient with new members too....
    great post!

Someone like me who doesnt know anyone in real life and is relying on the internet sometimes like reassurance from experienced ppl. Just reading old posts will help but I asked some questions when I already read about them to make sure im doing the right thing. Also, I liked getting more than one opinion.

I also noticed alot of conflicting advice. Its hard when you rely on the internet and no one real in person to help. I think its overwhelming at first, but when you start to understand more and more you feel better. Im on my first cycle, approaching the end of it. Im pretty nervous, I dont know what to expect, sides, crazy acne?, its hard doing this alone.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    bottom line is that flaming is not allowed, noob or not. IF it bugs you that much, don't enter the thread. If you wanna "save-a-noob", feel free, but don't do their leg-work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    bottom line is that flaming is not allowed, noob or not. IF it bugs you that much, don't enter the thread. If you wanna "save-a-noob", feel free, but don't do their leg-work for them.

I think there are a few of us that have been pretty much starting up the "save the newb" foundation.... this baord goes so fast, its hard to catch it all

Me, juice, aXe, big, stout1, and there are others of course...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    another thing on a business side.
    take into consideration jayson and brian. This is also a business and everybody you become an asshole to reflects on their business. If a newbie comes here and says" the people on here think their **** dont stink and they are assholes" those new members are not going to come back or be part of allsportsnutrition or ar-research. ASN and ar-research are what helps keep this board up and running!

Next time you think of something un-productive to say. Think again about the house you are in and who it actually belongs to. Who has been here a long time and dedicated a lot of their time to this "Home" and appreciate all the growth it has now and will have if things keep on pushing in a positive direction!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MER
    MER is offline Member
    While I agree that the search function should be more activily emphasized, I believe that the more knownledge contributed to this board the better.

c5529 is offline Member
    You're definitely right -- it is amazing how much conflicting advice there is.....Think about Llewellyn's book -- I used it as my bible for years....but I've learned now that there are a lot of other approaches to using AAS....This stuff we take IS scary and knowing all the bros here are going through this together is really helpful from a knowledge standpoint and the friendship standpoint too.....Jeez, my estrogen must be really high today or something.....

im talking about the ppl that are just a s s holes on this site

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You guys are right, it is pretty hard to find places to research this stuff... i mean theres only 4 links at the top of this forum that will give you your answers.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To All Of You Who Bash-untitled.jpg  

lmao AF that rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    another thing on a business side.
    take into consideration jayson and brian. This is also a business and everybody you become an asshole to reflects on their business. If a newbie comes here and says" the people on here think their **** dont stink and they are assholes" those new members are not going to come back or be part of allsportsnutrition or ar-research. ASN and ar-research are what helps keep this board up and running!

Next time you think of something un-productive to say. Think again about the house you are in and who it actually belongs to. Who has been here a long time and dedicated a lot of their time to this "Home" and appreciate all the growth it has now and will have if things keep on pushing in a positive direction!
    this is exactly what i mean thanks for the back up

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I think there are a few of us that have been pretty much starting up the "save the newb" foundation.... this baord goes so fast, its hard to catch it all

Me, juice, aXe, big, stout1, and there are others of course...
    Is this a non-profit organization, or are we gettin paid?

I agree 100%

BTW juiceinthehood..... you suck!
    hey i just saw this

Is this a non-profit organization, or are we gettin paid?

i wish..... I am nomitating myself as member #1

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    hey i just saw this

haha I just had too

system admin is offline Owner
    Hey guys....

"Checks in the mail"

ahahah

Bc

You guys are right, it is pretty hard to find places to research this stuff... i mean theres only 4 links at the top of this forum that will give you your answers.

good one but i still like to ask
    im not saying dont research
    but there are ppl who do research and might not understand it and there is no reason to flame them
    this is in no way intended to be an argument just something that i feel is annoying and a cancer to the board

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    great post!

Someone like me who doesnt know anyone in real life and is relying on the internet sometimes like reassurance from experienced ppl. Just reading old posts will help but I asked some questions when I already read about them to make sure im doing the right thing. Also, I liked getting more than one opinion.

I also noticed alot of conflicting advice. Its hard when you rely on the internet and no one real in person to help. I think its overwhelming at first, but when you start to understand more and more you feel better. Im on my first cycle, approaching the end of it. Im pretty nervous, I dont know what to expect, sides, crazy acne?, its hard doing this alone.
    Most of us here will give you support if you ask a good question or if you are unsure on what to do for your cycle. Members asking questions about info that is alrealy there is cool, like say you wanted to find out if to run 400mg of eq or deca with your test and you want member exp. The obvious answers that can be found with a simple click is what pisses us off.

c5529 is offline Member
    I'm with you Juiceinthehood -- you still SUCK though!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Hey guys....

"Checks in the mail"

ahahah

Bc
    B,

LOL or you could change the color of my name and no not pink

mass junkie is offline banned
    Vette just got promoted to supermod........His sole purpose in life is to answer newbie questions no matter how redundant you think they might be.....just shoot him a pm

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Vette just got promoted to supermod........His sole purpose in life is to answer newbie questions no matter how redundant you think they might be.....just shoot him a pm

Yup Vette told me those are his favorite PMs he also enjoys source checks and solicitations for gay sex

Mr,

Pink it is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Yup Vette told me those are his favorite PMs he also enjoys source checks and solicitations for gay sex
    are you offering butt sex LMO? Didnt know you went that way... and I thought vette was just into plump chicks?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    We should make that a sticky!!

We should make that a sticky!!

I agree

are you offering butt sex LMO? Didnt know you went that way... and I thought vette was just into plump chicks?

In your dreams pal

eport is offline Associate Member
    since people are tired of answering newbie questions why dont they make another trhead for nebie questions only to kind of seperate those questions from the steroid questions thread so we can eliminate most of the repetative quesions we hear here alot just a thought!!! that way the people who want to help the newbies can go in the newbie help room and help them out and the other people who dont want to hear there questions wont be bothered. like i said just a thought!!!!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Those of you with 3-legged whores for mothers (you know who you are), suck it.

juiceinthehood, thanks for the constructive thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    this in no way was intended to lead to butt sex

and everyone sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information