Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Those of you with 3-legged whores for mothers (you know who you are), suck it.

juiceinthehood, thanks for the constructive thread
    lmao
    yw vette
    another reason i felt like writing this is bcuz i like this site its the only one i use and i think its very disrespectful to the keepers of the site that give us an enviroment to discuss a.s., butt sex, 3 legged whore mothers whatever it is to be nasty to new members who ask for help

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    since people are tired of answering newbie questions why dont they make another trhead for nebie questions only to kind of seperate those questions from the steroid questions thread so we can eliminate most of the repetative quesions we hear here alot just a thought!!!
    There is a thread... the educational threads at the top of this forum

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    There is a thread... the educational threads at the top of this forum
    but it does not say newbie on it does it
    so kiss my
    just joking bro

eport is offline Associate Member
    yes juice is right i think if a newbie sees a thread thats say newbie questions on it they will be more likely too go in and post there than in our thread that is basically what i am saying

yes juice is right i think if a newbie sees a thread thats say newbie questions on it they will be more likely too go in and post there than in our thread that is basically what i am saying
    thats right eport dont take no shiet off anybody

LOL i hear ya juice i am just tring to help the newbies out b/c i was one my self at one time and i know what it feels like too not know your shizit and than get bashed for asking a wuestion which totally defeats the purpose of the board which is too help people out no matter if they are a mod or newbie just share you knowledge.

it take more effort to be an AS$HOLE than too just answer a freaking ?

staybig@gym is offline New Member
    NICE POST JUICEINTHEHOOD.

it take more effort to be an AS$HOLE than too just answer a freaking ?
    very true

gonzo 1 is offline New Member
    I also am a newbie getting ready to start my second cycle. I will admit that when I discovered this site I was like a kid in a cookie jar when I saw all of the info. available to me, but instead of doing some reading before asking I just started firing off a question or 2. I hardly got any response at all. But I will say that the few people who did respond were really cool and answered some questions for me. Thanx bro's. But to all you vets out there who do get annoyed by newbie questions maybe try to remember how cool it was when you first found this place. But please be patient because I would imagine that most guys eventually find their way to the educational threads, but even still we will have questions. All in all though I am thankful for this site and all the great info. that is posted here. Could you imagine if all gear users went at it with never getting help or info. from any one? Most guys problably would not have the results they have now. Remember one thing KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo 1
    I also am a newbie getting ready to start my second cycle. I will admit that when I discovered this site I was like a kid in a cookie jar when I saw all of the info. available to me, but instead of doing some reading before asking I just started firing off a question or 2. I hardly got any response at all. But I will say that the few people who did respond were really cool and answered some questions for me. Thanx bro's. But to all you vets out there who do get annoyed by newbie questions maybe try to remember how cool it was when you first found this place. But please be patient because I would imagine that most guys eventually find their way to the educational threads, but even still we will have questions. All in all though I am thankful for this site and all the great info. that is posted here. Could you imagine if all gear users went at it with never getting help or info. from any one? Most guys problably would not have the results they have now. Remember one thing KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
    good luck on second cycle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information