hanger319 is offline New Member

1st cycle opinons...please help

I've got 1 - 10ml bottle of Enantat QV 250(test) and 50 - 50mg(or 45mg) orange IP DBol . This is my first cycle ever...

week 1-10 250mg Enantat QV 250
    week 1-4 50 mg dbol (split up into 3 doses perday)

pct is taken care of, dont feel like writing

basically my question is...will i see sufficient gains from only 250 mg test? Seems like everyone says to take 500mg atleast...any opinions? im looking for fairly major gains - will this get the job done? Also i am going to have 22 extra dbol, waht should i do with them haha

thanks

seanw is offline Banned
    As far as the Tes E dose goes there are two schools of thought, some advocate low dose first time others higher. I know that doesnt help but its your call. IMO I would do 400mg and drop the Dbol for your first cycle, you should get sensational gains from that as long as the diet and workouts are in order. Its better to just do one roid during you first cycle because if you get sides you will know what it is from and Test should be the basis for just about all cycles.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    As far as the Tes E dose goes there are two schools of thought, some advocate low dose first time others higher. I know that doesnt help but its your call. IMO I would do 400mg and drop the Dbol for your first cycle, you should get sensational gains from that as long as the diet and workouts are in order. Its better to just do one roid during you first cycle because if you get sides you will know what it is from and Test should be the basis for just about all cycles.

Agree. Drop the Dbol and hit the Test. E at 500mg/week.

hanger319 is offline New Member
    hey everyone, thanks a lot for replies - this forum is so helpful. I've decided to get another vile of the test - which i'm getting buttraped on price...but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Diet adn training are in check so i'm pretty pumped.

thanks everyone

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Id say low dose but if your set on runnin 500 oh well

Thread Information