ace ventura is offline Member

Did you have acne before juiceing?

If you did.. did it get a lot worse when you started AAS?

Does someone have acne that has not become worse with AAS?

Do you guys feel like problem with acne is very dependent on the ammout of aas taken?

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    If you did.. did it get a lot worse when you started AAS?

Does someone have acne that has not become worse with AAS?

Do you guys feel like problem with acne is very dependent on the ammout of aas taken?
    Yeah its worst with the amount you take, well it's the very worst if you cannot keep your blood levels steady. I just had a friend drop d-bol and take tons of anti's cause he though he had Gyno which he did not, and the combo of hight test to low test and no esterogen cause major acne.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    If it's true about the unsteady blood levels being responsible for acne somewhat... then that would explain why some bros get it worse when they stop cycling.

I stopped drinking alcohol because it causes major acne to my skin. I never knew why but I have an idea it can be elevated cortisol level (stress hormone). And the disturbance in water balance maybe.

When you come off cycle cortisol receptors are freed and at the same time the cortisol level is very high. What do you guys say?

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I’m about to turn 37 and have a bad case of acme not on my face but upper arms back and chest. I didn’t get it severe, until I went off cycle Tren (fina) & Test. …

How is DHT affected by unstable blod levels?

dzlx is offline Junior Member
    I have acne either on or off ASS, while im juicing it about stays the same but when im about 30 days into my PCT it gets worse, not mutch though. I dont think cortisol would be to blame for acne cause there would be none while juicing and thets not the case !

Can it be Clomid or anything similar that causes you to get acne? I've read that Clomid can cause acne.

What doses of what do you take of steroids ?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I dont get acne off cycles, maybe a zit here and there. On a cycle I start getting little pimples on my back and some on upper legs. I use a acne product from no-acne and it clears that **** up quick and keeps it in check.

My last cycle was:
    Week 1-4 30mg/d naposim
    Week 1-14 750mg/w sustanon
    Week 1-12 400mg/w deca
    PCT was clomid 300/100/50 and nolva 20mg/d, during cycle i was taking 10mg/d nolva
    I dont think clomid is to blame !

Im 10 days into my new cycle now whitch is as folows:
    Week 1-4 30mg/d naposim
    Week 1-10 500mg/w test enant (frontloaded 1gram first week)
    Week 10-18 test prop 100mg/EOD
    Week 10-18 winny depo 50mg/EOD
    10mg/d nolva
    MY doctor prescribed me geomycin its an antibiotic for treating acne so ill se how that goes now, i really wouldent like to go with accutane since it would drie my joints, but if this doesent work ill have to trie it. Hate these f...ing acne !

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    In my opinoin, the main cause of acne while doing ass, especailly injectables, is the oil. Think about it. Most guys on a cycle are pushing anywhere from 4 to 10 ml of oil into their bodies every week via injection. After the body uses the test or deca or tren or whatever is in the oil your using, the oil has to go somewhere. I think the major cause of acne is the bacteria doing its magic on all the excess oil we are putting into our bodies.
    I am finishing up a cycle of sust and deca, and a little over a month ago, I broke out all over my chest and shoulders real bad. I have never had acne on my chest or shoulders before. I did b5 at 10 grams a day for 1 week and then 3 grams a day for another 2 weeks, and the acne is almost all gone. It dryed the oil up in me very nicely. But I had a reaction to the b5, my neck became very flushed and red and itched very bad so I had to stop taking the b5, but the acne is still disapating with my pan oxyl soap and cream, the 10% pan oxyl. Hope this helps

maxex is offline Member
    I get it real bad on mt chest, shoulders and lower back. This new clearasil product for men just came out. Its called "energizing acne scrup". It comes in a grey and dark blue tube. It cleared my chest, arms, back and even the razor bumbs on my neck in 2 days. But you have to use it in moderation or when it gets to the piont where something has to be done cuz if used too much it stops working.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i always had acne growing up. around the start of college, it started to clear up, with the occasional breakout. for years i didnt have acne on my chest, back or shoulders, until i started taking aas. i find that i only get pimples after the cycle for period of about 2 months. i get mild acne during the cycle, but bad acne during and after pct.
    i try to treat with sulfur soap and tea tree oil soap, but havent had the same effects recently. i just purchased some bp soap 10%, so i hope that helps. my skin is really oily, so i dont think overdrying will be an issue.

does anyone seem to breakout more during the winter?

Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    does anyone seem to breakout more during the winter?
    I doo, but i would think its because there is more moist in the air and we are wearing more clothes so our bodies cant breathe that mutch. One thing that allways cures my acne no matter how bad they are is summer, sun and sea does miracles for me !

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originaly posted by dzlx
    MY doctor prescribed me geomycin its an antibiotic for treating acne so ill se how that goes now, i really wouldent like to go with accutane since it would drie my joints, but if this doesent work ill have to trie it. Hate these f...ing acne !
    geomycin is intramuscular isnt it ?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I had acne when I was younger but haven't had any since I started cycling...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    My acne gets worse in the winter...not sure why that is, but I would back the Proactiv stuff all the way, if I didnt have it I think my face would be a mess...I'll get 2 or 3 annoying pimples every week, but nothing that covers my entire face... Stress plays a very big role in my acne...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I had major acne when I was younger in HS. When i am on gear I get acne on my back and shoulders. I rarely get anything on my face at all even during pct my face has stayed clear. I use benzaclin and differin gel on my back, shoulders and face which works great.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    In my opinoin, the main cause of acne while doing ass, especailly injectables, is the oil. Think about it. Most guys on a cycle are pushing anywhere from 4 to 10 ml of oil into their bodies every week via injection. After the body uses the test or deca or tren or whatever is in the oil your using, the oil has to go somewhere. I think the major cause of acne is the bacteria doing its magic on all the excess oil we are putting into our bodies.
    I am finishing up a cycle of sust and deca, and a little over a month ago, I broke out all over my chest and shoulders real bad. I have never had acne on my chest or shoulders before. I did b5 at 10 grams a day for 1 week and then 3 grams a day for another 2 weeks, and the acne is almost all gone. It dryed the oil up in me very nicely. But I had a reaction to the b5, my neck became very flushed and red and itched very bad so I had to stop taking the b5, but the acne is still disapating with my pan oxyl soap and cream, the 10% pan oxyl. Hope this helps
    Do a little more medical research.
    The oil is broken down and used by the body the same way the aas is.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I had acne when I was younger but haven't had any since I started cycling...
    lucky bastard

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    ask your doc about bactrim,, it's another antibiotic that works very well to stop acne. accutane has tooo many sides to deal with.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Bro I'm not trying to flame out of malice but seriously, take the initiative to use the search button.

----
    Last edited by ace ventura; 01-07-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Thread Information