GARY_470 is offline New Member

2nd cycle advice needed

I did my 1st cycle 14 months ago which was 250mg Sustanon and 200mg of deca a week which lasted 8 weeks , At the end of my cycle I used Clomid and Nolvadex . I gained about 10lbs on this cycle.

I am now thinking of doing the same cycle but taking 500mg Sustanon and 400mg of Deca a week for 10 weeks , I will also take Nolvadex and Clomid.

Do you think this would be a good 2nd cycle or would you suggest something different.

My current stats are:
    age 25
    5ft 5"
    13.5 stone

This will now be my 4th year training

I will be looking to gain more muscle mass along with definition. I know that high protein is necessary but what amount per day would you suggest on intake of carbohydrates and fats.

All advice is much appreciated.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    go 12 weeks with sus 10 weeks with deca , they always say go a little longer with the test than the deca

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you could go 12 weeks of test and 12 weeks of deca , because they both take 3 weeks before you start pct. but 12 test and 11 week of deca should be fine.

GARY_470 is offline New Member
    Do you think this will be a good 2nd cycle for me or would you suggest a different cycle. What amounts of carbs and fats would be best whilst doing this.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    it will be a solid cycle if you shoot sust EOD to keep blood levels stable. ccheck out the diet forum for info about carbs etc...

sounds like the cycle im doing shortly.........sept im doing d-bols at the beginnig...then 500/sust....400/deca

Thread Information