Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEWBIE's

eport is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up NEWBIE's

hey whats up all newbie's welcome to the board if you have any questions that you cannot find through searching just ask me and i will help to the best of my knowledge! Now i dont know everything but i do know the basics but i will not do all the work for!!!! JUST REMEMBER AAS IS NOT MIRACLE DRUG! YOU STILL HAVE TOO WORK YOUR AS$ OFF!!!

and most improtant i do not have any sources so dont bother with that question!!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Im sending them all your way.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    lmao here they come
    :spudnikha

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    alright i dont mind like i said if they cant find it by searching i will help them i already said i was not going to do the work for them jsut show them where to find the answers and help them out with some questions share my knowledge and if they dont search first i can always ignore them right

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    hey whats up all newbie's welcome to the board if you have any questions that you cannot find through searching just ask me and i will help to the best of my knowledge! Now i dont know everything but i do know the basics but i will not do all the work for!!!! JUST REMEMBER AAS IS NOT MIRACLE DRUG! YOU STILL HAVE TOO WORK YOUR AS$ OFF!!!

and most improtant i do not have any sources so dont bother with that question!!!
    Thats one hell of a joke, you must be a comedian.

you just asked for a whole ****load of trouble comming yourway.

well we will see huh???

maxex is offline Member
    alright i dont mind like i said if they cant find it by searching i will help them i already said i was not going to do the work for them jsut show them where to find the answers and help them out with some questions share my knowledge and if they dont search first i can always ignore them right
    What qualifies you to give advice to people who have never done steroids ?

i am sure there will be some people on the board that will help as well i have just seen too many people getting bashed on here for asking questions i would rather help them out than have them screw up there bodies b/c they are going to do them anyways so why not take a couple second to answer a question for someone its not that hard bro

Nu_2_Roid is offline New Member

thank you for the advice. this is a place it kool. thanks again.

thanks alot. i really needed it.

i am sure there will be some people on the board that will help as well i have just seen too many people getting bashed on here for asking questions i would rather help them out than have them screw up there bodies b/c they are going to do them anyways so why not take a couple second to answer a question for someone its not that hard bro
    i commend you.

hahah i thought so i was going to get laugh at but thanks alot.

thanks

tanks all

Quote Originally Posted by Nu_2_Roid
    hahah i thought so i was going to get laugh at but thanks alot.
    :spudniksh welcome

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    What qualifies you to give advice to people who have never done steroids?
    HMMM hey maxex what qualifies you to question me?? and to answer your question i have studied up on the board and also i have been a member about 6 months more than you so i take that as 6 more months of knowledge yes you may have a tad bit more post than me but sometimes it is better to shut up and listen than to open your mouth and put your foot in it

- cheers

HMMM hey maxex what qualifies you to question me?? and to answer your question i have studied up on the board and also i have been a member about 6 months more than you so i take that as 6 more months of knowledge yes you may have a tad bit more post than me but sometimes it is better to shut up and listen than to open your mouth and put your foot in it

- cheers
    oh eport just maxex fight fight

no i am not trying to fight but it seems lik people always have somthing to say not metter what it is they complain about have to answer the newbie question then when i step up and say i will answer what i CAN they what to bash on me for trying to help i dont get it like i said i am niot trying to bash any one just help as many as i can i have not had a conflict with anyone since i have been a member

BBCurious is offline New Member

Med Question

I've been reading through the forum and have found your info to be very useful. Thank You. Have you ever seen dark red capsules that contain deca , amino acids, and various other ingredients? My friend brought some back a few years ago from Amsterdam. I remember him being huge in a one month period. It was a dark red capsule with the letters UNI on it. Hope you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by BBCurious
    I've been reading through the forum and have found your info to be very useful. Thank You. Have you ever seen dark red capsules that contain deca, amino acids, and various other ingredients? My friend brought some back a few years ago from Amsterdam. I remember him being huge in a one month period. It was a dark red capsule with the letters UNI on it. Hope you can help.
    bro you already made a thread on this.. dont cut in the middle of someone elses.

BBCurious is offline New Member

Sorry

Sorry buddy, just learning how to use Forum.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i just wanted to see my avatar....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i just wanted to see my avatar....
    LOL ITS A NICE ONE

Nu 2 Roid- How old are you man? You can't be older than ten with that grammar.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 02-17-2005 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Nu 2 Roid how old are you man you can't be older than 10 with the grammar.
    thats uncalled for bro
    its u acting like a 10 year old now buddy
    kiss it

No it is called for. Personally I don't like when ppl sign up to the board that are underage, and looking at his grammar draws questions up you know.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 02-17-2005 at 02:20 AM.

Nah you see it is called for personally i dont like when ppl sign up to the board that are under 18 and looking at his grammar draws questions up you know. Didn't mean anything by it.
    OK well personally i think you should let the mods and admin handle that one bro i mean thats what there hear for not to mention he could have just had a typo you FEEL me

Nah you see it is called for personally i dont like when ppl sign up to the board that are under 18 and looking at his grammar draws questions up you know. Didn't mean anything by it.
    do u know him personally
    because his profile says hes 29 yrs old bro

OK well personally i think you should let the mods and admin handle that one bro i mean thats what there hear for not to mention he could have just had a typo you FEEL me
    Hey go do your job and help some noobs out with your so-called great advice, beause I sure as hell don't want it.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 02-17-2005 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    do u know him personally
    I dont think he does like i said some people just love drama or pick on the newbie

I dont think he does like i said some people just love drama or pick on the newbie
    yeah being a 20 year old newbie himself

Hey go do your job and help some noobs out with your so-called great advice cause i sure as hell don't want it.
    hey bro its not that you dont want it it is cause you cant help them bro cuz you dont know $hit bro go read the education forum some and look up a search on "HOW TO NOT PUT FOOT IN MOUTH AND LOOK LIKE A$$ HOLE"

do u know him personally
    LOL you're gonna trust a profile...Like I said, I didn't mean anything by it and I'm sorry if I offended anyone else. Except eport, because he can't mind his business.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 02-17-2005 at 02:23 AM.

yeah being a 20 year old newbie himself
    not shiz i mean com on bro you havent even been a member for a full month yourstill a newbie yourself bro

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

He put in the I dont got sources think so he doesnt get flamed but this guy is a source I have seen this stuff before, im sure we all have... some newb is gonna ask him questions, hes gonna gain there trust and the guys gonna say something like "but I dont know where to get AAS?" hes gonna magically know some a source with great prices and short TA... lol

LOL you're gonna trust a profile...Like i said i didn't mean anything by it and I'm sorry if i offended anyone else. Except eport cause he can't mind his business.
    me mind my buisness hey i hate to piss on your fire young slug but last time i check this was my thread bro you are really making your self look stupid bro

Shut up eport, just drop it. It sounds like you want the drama. So dont type anymore more of this BS in your pointless thread, because I'm gettin out of it and not lookin at it again so it's useless to even say anything else. Later, and I hope that you can enlighten everyone with your great knowledge.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 02-17-2005 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    He put in the I dont got sources think so he doesnt get flamed but this guy is a source I have seen this stuff before, im sure we all have... some newb is gonna ask him questions, hes gonna gain there trust and the guys gonna say something like "but I dont know where to get AAS?" hes gonna magically know some a source with great prices and short TA... lol
    no but nice try bro i was just trying to help some newbies out i mean isnt that what the board is for? just tring to eliminate some questions that i would not answer yes you are right i do know sources but like i said i am not giving them up i thank you very much for your concern though i think that is very thoughtfull of you but you may rest easy now

Shut up eport just drop it sounds like you want the drama. So dont type anymore more BS in this thread because im gettin out of it and not lookin at it again so it's useless. Later and i hope that you enlighten everyone with your great knowledge.
    lol bro ur right profiles could be b.s.
    but there was no reason to sheit on that guy anyway
    happy new year bro

chill b4 i send jarule after u all 5 feet of him i heard hes on a 200mg dbol cycle ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information