Thread: injecting

Uconish is offline Member

injecting

when yo
    Last edited by Uconish; 10-06-2007 at 08:16 PM.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Come on... Do a search. We covered this to death last week to the point I can't type on more about it.

If you pull back the plunger and it has resistance (a vacuum) you're ok. If you pull it back and blood goes in the syringe, you're fucked up; pull it out, change needles and try again. You're gonna get a drop of blood (or even a trickle) sometimes even when you do it right. Don't worry, even if it's nice dark blood, you're ok.

If you're doing glute injections properly, you don't have to worrry. I don't even aspirate anymore when I shoot the glute.

Are you doing injections or just asking a question for future reference?

No flame here bro, but I feel like venting tonight because of all of the fucking newbies that came on and ruined this nice board. If you're just asking for future reference, you should have done a search. If you've already done a shot and don't know, shame on you.

And, you're only 20? Why are you injecting anything to begin with? Read the posts and pay attention. We're not here to amuse you.

PM D00fy and he'll tell you all about it.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Methuselah, I feel your pain bro.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Bro you gotta relax on the new guys. Common. You were once young and stupid, give em a break. Besides it was not a stupid question, very legit. Its comments like the one you made that scare new guys in asking questions, im not flamming you, but you were pretty harsh. I agree that new guys should utilize the search options more since there have been many threads posted on this topic, but dont be that harsh bro, its better that he ask, then f@$# himself up.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well maybe it's good to scare newbies a little. Just a little, and hopefully they will read more before asking questions. I think the main reason he is angry is because newbies keep asking questions even though they are young and some don't even want to juice.

They should only ask quesitons when they are about do to their cycle, and need real advice. Not if they are just wondering about it, or cruising the boards. In that case, a search should be done thoroughly first.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    I havn't hit blood yet but I still ALWAYS aspirate .

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    http://www.spotinjections.com
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/inject.htm

Uconish,

Take the Bro's advice and do the research before you ask questions, you will earn respecct that way--not doing it loses you a lot of respect. A few guys have become standing jokes 'cuz they keep asking the same question we answered just last week... Besides, a quick search will usually get you the answer a lot faster

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information