max_lft79 is offline New Member

cycle opinions and advice

Hey guys, I have posted on this board a couple time but it has been awhile but I do alot of research on this board and read alot of the threads.

my stats
    22 yrs old
    6'3"
    240lbs(been cutting up, very slow process)
    5 yrs training experiens, and 3 cycles under my belt(all bulking)
    I am preparing a cycle that i hope will allow me to get cut while at the same time gaining about 10-15lbs of solid muscle, increase vascularity and muscle fullness and hardness. (I know I'm not abig guy for my weight but I have been eating a 5000 to 4000 cal diet for a couple of years now in order to gain muscle and of course i gained fat with it as well and my waist measures alot bigger than i would like it to. so that is why i'm not doing a bulking cycle)

please give advice to improve my cycle to fit my goals

test cyp 600-800mg/wk (wks 1-4)
    dbol 30mg ed (wks 1-4)
    cut fuel(100mg suspension, 100mg fina, 50mg masteron ) 1cc eod (weeks 5-10)
    I know the test and dbol will cause water retention but I feel like many others let the diet and cardio control whether it's a bulking or cutting cycle. ( I was also thinking i might do well to just run the cut fuel by itself for 6-8 wks instead)
    please let me know what you think.
    I really like fina. I used it in a previous cycle and it really increased my vascularity and rips and I was eating to bulk.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    The cyp would need to be ran about 8-10 weeks to be effective. I think running the cut fuel by itself except at 1cc ed would be good. Maybe even add winstrol for six weeks as well. The dbol and cyp might give some unwanted water retention. Hope this helps. BTW eq is good for making solid gains and making you vascular. Might want to look into that. But it is long acting so needs to be ran for about 10 weeks also.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    run cyp longer 8-10 weeks should try equi for duration and fina daily at least for half of the last 5 weeks then to every other. t3 really cuts fat and you need clomid when you come off. fina really hits receptors hard. keep d bol at first 4 weeks and i would probably cut the suspension if it was me cause your running cyp and other stuff can make this a good cycle

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    How about this my fellow Fina lover!

week 1-4 suspension 100mgs/EOD
    week 1-10 cyp 600-800mgs/week
    week 1-10 EQ 600mgs/week
    week 7-12 fina 75-100mgs/day
    week 7-12 Winnie 100mgs/day
    Start clomid 3 days after last winnie intake!
    Taking Arimidex throughout at .25-.5mg/day would help with the bloating from the cyp!

thanks guys all great sugestions.
    mullet, I like the idea of suspension wks 1-4 to kick start the cycle before the cyp and eq. kick in and finishing off with fina and winny would make me tight as hell.

I love that cycle but I will have to save alot more than I currently have. the cycle you suggested mulet at those doses would run me $1277.00 from my source and that's with out any clomid or anti-e's(don't worry guys I would never start a cycle without clomid and nolva)
    Do those prices seem high to you guys or does that seem about right?
    I don't want to do a half hearted cycle so I guess I will have to save.
    any suggestions and thoughts would be much appreciated

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    why not run the cut fuel (i've never heard of it) 1cc eod for 8 weeks along with 25-50mg/day of winny?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    those prices seem a little high but sometimes you have to pay for what you can get

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    That really isn't too bad of a price, were talking 700is winstrol tabs and arimidex is expensive. I would do mallet's cycle but I would leave out the winny and the arimidex. This would still be a good cycle and lighter on the wallet. Yes T3 would be great to throw in for the last 5 weeks (good suggestion Tapout).

Thread Information