Zues is offline Associate Member

Questions on research labs

So i found a research lab that has Cabergoline. Has anyone ever used this product? I heard that it is safer than Bromo. Second question, they also sell a product called Liquid Exemestane. Does anyone know what this product is intended for? pnp is the comany, want to get some feedback opn what you think of thier products.

bump. vets, mods, anyone???

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    look for info and feedback on both dostinex and aromasin You have the chem names.
    Both are two drugs i am interested in using as well in the near future, $$ pending with those two

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Their Caber is pretty new. But I too am a bit sceptical of it. Dostinex (Cabergoline) is really expensive. If it is the real deal, which it says each bottle comes with it's own documentation of analysis, that is a hell of a deal.
    Cabergoline works really well if you notice progesterone induced gyno. (With such AAS as Tren , and Deca .) Bromo works well if you notice lactation. It also lowers progesterone levels, but Cabergoline is the holy grail of knocking progesterone out.
    Cabergoline also works really well in any PCT. It also has a profound positive effect on sex! As little as .25mg every 4 days is plenty. Though some use .50mg e4d.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Their Caber is pretty new. But I too am a bit sceptical of it. Dostinex (Cabergoline) is really expensive. If it is the real deal, which it says each bottle comes with it's own documentation of analysis, that is a hell of a deal.
    IMO that price is still rape. legit tabs can be found cheaper

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    ****, then you have a hell of a hook up. Because the cheapest I ever saw was $120 a bottle. Each pill usually runs from about 7-20 bucks. And that is 1mg!
    Last edited by bluestrm; 01-03-2005 at 02:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    that concentration of liq is only .5mg/ml, isnt it?

benrock is offline Junior Member
    whats there webste?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Exmestane (Aromasin ) is another anti e. It is becoming more popular because it doesn't lower your estrogen levels, it just deactivates/cripple the binding enzyme so no gyno can occur. Your cholesterol and lipid profiles stay safe because you still have your normal amount of estrogen in you.

benrock is offline Junior Member
    i have pnp aromasan should i use it

What would the proper dosage be for someone taking it to block progesterone. I would probably be running about 600mg of Deca and be running about 200mg of B-6 also.

Thread Information