jonny1021 is offline New Member

i need help if a body builder had unlimited money

hi all my name is jonny i live in the uk i am 12 stone in weight and 6ft 1
    i would like to no how to become verry big verry quick the problem i face is not the problem most face due to i do not work anymore and have a lot of time on my hands also i have a lot of money to throw at this sport and a lot of will power i no it will not be easy but 1.i do not no what food to eat and how many times a day and what
    2.i do not no what the best exersise to do and how offtern

3. what suplements what steriods i need

4. and how much rest

there is many books out there but all saying diffrent things i want someone who is big to me my mentor and whants a 1 year project to see the results what are capabel thanks all jonny

GotGuns is offline Junior Member
    Is this for real????
    I suggest you do some serious research - as far as AAS go you don't even want to think about starting until you have reached your genetic potential and gained as much mass as you can naturally.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    firstly i think you should tell us about your training history. Gotguns hit the nail on the head when he said that you pack on as much mass as you can before even considering AS. Think of muscle like money.... the more you have the more you can make....when AS is put in the equation you will see much better results since training naturally for years teaches you how to grow with what you have. This includes correct training, diet and supplementation.

AS is one part of the equation that complements all the other aspects of body building, many think its the other way to grow and grow fast then get disappointment when they are dosing higher than more experience users and yet can't get the same results.

I think you need to tell us a bit more about yourself and your history, but regardless of this, you need to do alot of research, some guys research for years before taking the plunge. There are alot of natural guys out there with more knownledge then guys who have been juicing for years.

Look into starting a good training program followed by a diet to pack on the mass, there is heaps of info on this site in regards to both so all the info you need is around.

Best of luck and be patient, body building is a marathon not a sprint.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If money isnt a problem, ill train you for the year for 30k. You wont even need steroids

btw, how many pounds or kg is 12 stone?

Quote Originally Posted by jonny1021
    hi all my name is jonny i live in the uk i am 12 stone in weight and 6ft 1
    i would like to no how to become verry big verry quick the problem i face is not the problem most face due to i do not work anymore and have a lot of time on my hands also i have a lot of money to throw at this sport and a lot of will power i no it will not be easy but 1.i do not no what food to eat and how many times a day and what
    2.i do not no what the best exersise to do and how offtern

3. what suplements what steriods i need

4. and how much rest

there is many books out there but all saying diffrent things i want someone who is big to me my mentor and whants a 1 year project to see the results what are capabel thanks all jonny

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If money isnt a problem, ill train you for the year for 30k. You wont even need steroids

1 stone = 14 pounds

Decakur is offline Junior Member

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Do what the pros do and stay on gh year round that will cost you around 30000 us dollars

Do what the pros do and stay on gh year round that will cost you around 30000 us dollars

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    thats 90000 dollars now ,wow.
    yes you need to start going to the gym first and eat like a horse.
    even with steriods you dont get big quickly it takes time.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

ill give you a 20ml vial of fina, 20 ml eq, 3 winni tabs, and a half used old 20 ml vial of prop if u train me
    okay im ready:spudnik2:

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If money is not a concern, then not having a job isn't either. Just sit at your computer and research as much as humanly possible. Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to training and nutrition. This along with joining a gym and eating clean, healthy and often will do alot for you. Then research more and come up with a cycle down the road after you've worked up to at least 200 for your height. ~168 at your height is not very well suited for bodybuilding. Also nothing you can take will make you the size of a competitive bodybuilder, at your height, within a single year. Also realize this is not a short-time goal you better be in this for the long haul or your going to fail in reaching these goals you want to achieve.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I have more than that injected into my right quad this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    ill give you a 20ml vial of fina, 20 ml eq, 3 winni tabs, and a half used old 20 ml vial of prop if u train me
    okay im ready:spudnik2:

BDTR is offline Retired
    I disagree, i could get ANYONE with the motivation on stage within a year. I'm not saying they would win or even place well, but they certainly wouldnt be laughed off the stage in an amature setting. All this drug free. I train a 50+ year old woman at the moment who know squats 225 for reps, curls 85lbs on a barbell and benches 135 for 4 reps. I have trained her for a year. Not everyone can be a pro, but everyone can get big.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    If money is not a concern, then not having a job isn't either. Just sit at your computer and research as much as humanly possible. Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to training and nutrition. This along with joining a gym and eating clean, healthy and often will do alot for you. Then research more and come up with a cycle down the road after you've worked up to at least 200 for your height. ~168 at your height is not very well suited for bodybuilding. Also nothing you can take will make you the size of a competitive bodybuilder, at your height, within a single year. Also realize this is not a short-time goal you better be in this for the long haul or your going to fail in reaching these goals you want to achieve.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Funny how a Brit (and claims to be rich, so i would assume must be a bit educated at least right unless you struck lottery) can't really spell and don't use punctuation. ??? Think this is a joke.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I hang out online with a lot of Brits and just because they "invented" the English language doesn't mean that they can spell, punctuate, or organize sentences LOL!

Back to the OP... train eat and rest naturally for 3 years, with intensity and precision, and you will first of all have the foundation of muscle that will help you achieve incredible results from gear, and also give you a good grounding in the principles of hyooogeness that will help you maximize your gains on gear. Using gear before you are ready is not merely a waste of money... it is also a waste of time. It is counterproductive.

Most important things in your diet are total calories and grams of protein. Next most important thing is grams of fat. Carbs are the redheaded stepchild of bodybuilding nutrition. Not even secondary... more like tertiary. Calories must be above your maintenance level for growth. They must be below that to lose weight. Simple, huh? It really does work that way, in spite of the hairsplitting refinements and tweaks that most of us use to make those tiny extra gains. You find your maintenance level through trial and error, and continual monitoring as it changes. Protein intake, to quote a tired old rule of thumb, should be at least a gram per day per pound of bodyweight. Fats are important. Your body uses fats to create it's own gear... endogenous testosterone . You want to go heavy on "healthy" fats like from nuts or fatty fish such as tuna or salmon. Supplement with flaxseed oil and fish oil. Even "bad" fats, saturated animal fats, are good in moderation. The only ones to really avoid are hyper processed vegetable oils such as anything with "hydrolized" or "hydrogenated" in the name. Carbs are mostly what you add or cut to bring your total calories in line. However they can serve a useful purpose immediately after training, especially sugary carbs... they create an insulin spike that helps speed the uptake of nutrients to the muscles you have just trashed. So a post workout meal of high glycemic carbs and easily digested protein (as in most whey protein shakes) is a good choice at that time.

After your beginner's gains have come to an end, you will probably cycle back and forth between bulking and cutting. In bulking, you gain weight slowly, trying to maximize the muscular component of the gains. In cutting, you lose weight slowly, attempting to lose mostly fat and spare the muscle.

My favorite protein source, just because I like it so much (well, also because of the nice fatty acid profile) is raw tuna. Fresh is best, but sometimes you can get frozen with surprising quality. Make sushi or sashimi, or LIGHTLY cook it so it is still red in the middle... yum! Salmon is good too, but absolute freshness is required for good taste when eaten raw. Otherwise, cook very lightly. Delicious cooked over a mesquite fired grill! Beef is great... so much nice stuff to make with beef, and some cuts are cheap enough to help you afford all that tuna. I like to make a stir fry out of thinly sliced beef heart... sometimes this is cheaper than the cheapest hamburger. Shrimp is great, very versatile. Cheap too, if you catch them yourself! ditto crabs but a lot more work to eat them. Poultry... in the US, watch for 10 lb bags of frozen chicken parts. Thaw in the refrigerator, not at room temperature, just enough to break it apart into 2-3 lb packages and get it back in the freezer right away. Toss the skin if you like. Barbecue, stew, whatever just cook it and eat for some cheap protein. Well I forgot you have unlimited bucks to spend... stick with fresh tuna, lobster, and tenderloin of beef, I think. But eggs are another good one... very cheap in the US and I don't know why they aren't as cheap in the UK... after all they plop out of a chicken's butt...

For keeping bodyfat under control, you want to add food with fiber and fat to slow the uptake of carbs (except your post-workout meal) and veggies are great for this. Brits usually cook vegetables until they are a gooey unappetizing goo. Try cooking finely minced bacon over low heat until extemely crispy... if the heat is adjusted correctly it will not turn black but only a very light golden brown. Drain off all but a couple of tablespoons of the fat. Throw in some big-ly chopped onions and turn the heat up high until the onions begin to become slightly translucent and the edges brown. Add frewh or frozen (thawed) green beans or broccoli flowers or even fresh picked spinach and cook, tossing with the bacon and onions, until the color turns. Leaves should just wilt. There should still be plenty of crunch in the veggies. Serve over a thin bed of jasmine rice with perhaps a few drops of tobasco sauce shaken over, and maybe a single shake of Lawry's season-all. Ideally the flavor of the vegetables is enhanced and not disguised or washed or cooked away. For extra zing, use green onions instead of regular onions, green tops and all.

So you got money to burn... okay get your creatine, 10 grams a day. Any brand is good. Get the most expensive... it won't be better but it will help you spend your money. Cover your bases with branch chained amino acids. Amino2222 is a good brand as any and it will help you spend that dough. A little extra glutamine is a good thing I think... shoot for maybe 20 grams a day. A multivitamin daily, and vitamin C taken two or three times daily. Spend some more money on nearly useless frippery such as ZMA, CLA, etc. Glucosamine-chondroitin? Sure! Tribulis? Yeah that too. You should be able to run up the bill at GNC to a couple hundred bucks a week, easy. Don't forget the protein powder. Maybe Met-RX for your post workout meal or while you are stuck on the ski lift at Aspen, or your pre-breakfast shake... Isopure whey isolate for other times. Cassein protein for beddy-bye time.

Since you want to spend money on gear, but you are not ready for it, I have a good solution... simply buy about 100cc of Test E and about 40cc of primo and winstrol and another 50-60cc of EQ and maybe half that of good tren , throw in 400 dbols for good luck, and send it to me. I will make good use of it in the coming year and then send you pics of before/after. Don't forget to include my pct and anti-e and hcg , okay?

c5529 is offline Member
    No one gets big really quick...including the pros...I've been training for 20 years and it's taken each one of those years to put on the required quality muscle to compete.....Listen to the advice above. You have to learn to train and eat properly before even beginning to put gear into your body....I don't know how old you are, but you need to be in your mid 20s and have a good several years of quality training and eating under your belt to consider AAS, GH, Insulin , or anything else...Even with the drugs it takes years to develop a good, quality physique....that's why not many people are successful with our lifestyle because it is very hard and has no quick fixes.....Keep training, eating clean, and learning Bro and you'll be ready eventually...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have more than that injected into my right quad this morning.
    LMAO!!!!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Boy, I hate these threads..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree, i could get ANYONE with the motivation on stage within a year. I'm not saying they would win or even place well, but they certainly wouldnt be laughed off the stage in an amature setting. All this drug free. I train a 50+ year old woman at the moment who know squats 225 for reps, curls 85lbs on a barbell and benches 135 for 4 reps. I have trained her for a year. Not everyone can be a pro, but everyone can get big.
    shlt if u got a 50+ yr old lady to do that, i will pay u 30k a yr to train me!!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    That's a helluva first post. Wonder how old he is. Sounds young.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    BDTR suggested personal trainer.. That is exactly what I was gonna suggest. But dont just go to the gym and pay some 180lb guy with a degree to train. Get someone that is into body building to train you. Someone that is successfull.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    BDTR suggested personal trainer.. That is exactly what I was gonna suggest. But dont just go to the gym and pay some 180lb guy with a degree to train. Get someone that is into body building to train you. Someone that is successfull.
    You mean I would not be qualified to train him since I only weigh 180lbs?? The majority of the big guys are strong but fat & THINK they know their sh*t. Just this week I had a huge guy interupt my workout saying why they do not have more than 70lb db for guys LIKE US.. yes, I am only 180lbs but look over 200lbs (illusion princible). But I am sure you meant well as long as they are in great shape but perhaps some may wish to have a bigger PT but my experience is many do not want to be really huge escpecially women ,so if you are too big they turn away either turned off or just too intimidated. The bottom line is "doing what you preach" and your overall physique will be the determining factor no matter if one is 180lbs(not fat,low bf) or 280lbs.
    Last edited by bluethunder; 01-03-2005 at 05:58 PM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Who cares about raw size anyway? I would rather look like Frank Zane in show condition than all the Gunters and Ronnies and Flexes out there! But I think what anhydro meant is that you should look for a trainer who appears to be training himself and getting the results that you would want. Wanna look like Richard Simmons? There ya go... let him train you. Get in there and get those knees up, girl! Wanna look like Coach Cleats? Let him or his clone train you. You gotta start somewhere in selecting a trainer, and diplomas mean doo-doo. All they mean is that the owner of them went to class and did what he was told to do and participated and got the right answers on the tests and turned in nice papers and projects and paid his tuition. They mean that he learned what some expert wanted to teach, not that he knows and will apply to your program the methods that will give you an eyecatching physique. I think observing a session or two is good. Looking at his clients' progress is good. But I couldn't stand the thought of some guy with chicken legs and a beer or roid gut and 14" arms designing my program or critiquing my form. I would want to rip his head off and poop down his skinny neck and ask for my money back LOL! I expect my own trainer (if I used one) to have an enviable physique. Not necessarily a Nasser or a Kovacs, but somebody who looks sorta like I would want to look or at least a look I would be satisfied with.

BTW thunder if that is your pic in your avatar you look quite a bit bigger than 180. I would say you would top 180 cut down for a show if that is you.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i think the biggest illusion is, you have to be in any sort of shape to have knowledge, its like saying all doctors shouldnt be ill and all dentists should have good teeth!! absolute joke, at this moment, im well out of shape, does that mean i know nothing now??

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    i think the biggest illusion is, you have to be in any sort of shape to have knowledge, its like saying all doctors shouldnt be ill and all dentists should have good teeth!! absolute joke, at this moment, im well out of shape, does that mean i know nothing now??
    Good point, but of course not but to a individual who is seriously interested in a PT many times they 1st judge on the physical not the intellectual.

Yea, BARON I know Anhydro meant well but just needed to make a point as many take advice too literally. Any yes that is me but 12yrs ago! I had that pic floating around at the time. By the way I was only 165-170lbs @ 10%bf and completly natural.

Thread Information