sooner45 is offline Member

Measuring Body Temp for Clen.....

Hey guys.....I am fixin to do a 6 week cycle of Clen (Benadry of course), and I wanted to make sure I get the most out of it. I was wondering what is the optimal range that your Body temp SHOULD be in before the Clen, and what is the optimal range it should be in WHILE your on it? Also, when is the best time to take your body temp and I'm guessing you obviously take it with a digital thermomoter under your tounge? Thanks for any help guys! Happy New Year!

Sooner

bump for info...............

giomio is offline New Member
    what does that bump for info mean?

giomio is offline New Member
    i dont know about ur body but im preatty sure it should be around 98.6 :-)

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Bunch of newbs in here! lol(me) Ill bump for you. I would like to know as well.

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, another "bump".

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't need to track temp for clen . Just for T3. It shouldn't raise your temp much more than 1 degree.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    you will know it is working when you get the clen shakes.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    you will know it is working when you get the clen shakes.

And the Headache.. LOL

web03 is offline Associate Member
    agree...i've never shook more in my life

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, shakes, headache, and some cramping... On it right now...Not to mention its winter and i'm crackin the windows in the car

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Agreed, shakes, headache, and some cramping... On it right now...Not to mention its winter and i'm crackin the windows in the car
    So true. I think I might finish off some of my remaining supply soon. I started PCT a few days ago.

gio86 is offline Member
    i love the shaking tho. i actually hate it when it goes away lol...dont worry about ur temp just keep building up your self when your sides are not to bad to hadle. i actually enjoy the feeling of it. not the cramps tho even tho i've only had one bad one. just drink alot of water

I had some bad calf cramps before learning to take Taurine and Potassium with it. I only took it twice before learning that luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMedVIP
    I had some bad calf cramps before learning to take Taurine and Potassium with it. I only took it twice before learning that luckily.
    Hey Thanks for all the replies guys! I really appreciate it! What is a sufficient amount of Taurine and Potassium to take to combat the cramps? Thanks Bro's!

I read somewhere that taurine inhibits fat loss. Although Im not sure where I read this, the clen handbook says otherwise. Clenbuterol handbook
    However, to prevent cramps all you need to do is drink lots of water.
    Its what hooker does , he drinks lots of water, and takes a vitamin supp.
    Unclear about what hooker does? Cool, just click here. http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399
    There he mentions all he knows about clen. He is I think the authority or one of the most knowledgeable on the board for clen, so listen to him, he knows what he says.
    Also, Mallet, knowledgeable bro for t3/cytomel , I remember him quoting that tempereature rises only with t3 and clen temperature rise is insignifant , not necessary to measure in other words (even though it might rise a little bit).
    I understand your concern about the body temperature though, because for t3 a right body temperature, according to mallet, prevents muscle loss on t3 (not needing aas to a certain extent, dispelling many of the muscle wasting rumors) and promotes better fat loss.
    With clen, I don't think this is necessary, as the temperature rise isn't as significant as was said.

Also, be sure to take a pottasium supp to aid in the electrolyte inbalance from the good amount of water your taking in.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by cardiodan; 01-05-2005 at 10:39 AM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You will also know its workin when you get those nasty clen headaches

I did some more research, and this is what I found. While the article isn't very concise, it talks about temperatures, and here's my attempt at an answer.
    http://www.united-pharmacy.com/profiles_clenbuterol.asp
    When using it for fat loss. the primary effect of the drug, it seems to ;vork well for approximately 4-6 weeks. During this period. users will want to constantly monitor their body temperature. We are assured clenbuterol is working by the temperature elevation. Once the temperature drops back to normal, clenbuterol is no longer exhibiting a thermogenic effect. At this point increasing the dosage would not be very effective, and a break for at least a few weeks should be taken before it is used again effectively. If one is looking for strength gains, clenbuterol appears to be effective for a much shorter period of time, around 3-4 weeks. This may be due to an absence of real anabolic effect, with the strength gain seen with clenbuterol possibly due only to the stimulant properties of the drug (similar to the strength boost seen by Ephedrine users). Again however, this is still debated.´
    How much of a temperature rise they dont state. It makes sense to me, as thermogenic, means the production of heat.
    So when you stop the production of heat, the fat loss stops. One should not be at a loss with this statement, as in the article and in many others themselves it is stated that the thermogenic effects, if beta receptors are refreshed through keto or benadryl, then they will last for 4-6 weeks.
    Hooker PMed me himself saying he's been on it for 6 weeks.
    Remember, as with most thermogenics that aren't "bunk", you feel a slight warming effect. Ever try HIIT cardio, then a fat burner post cardio. Feel the heat after that? Its a thermogenic effect. Nothing to worry about really.
    Receptors must be refreshed, water must be taken, taurine and potassium, and vitamins. Cardio, and diet. It's all I worry about, not temperatures.
    It seems to be a rule of thumb
    Last edited by cardiodan; 01-05-2005 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Hey Thanks for all the replies guys! I really appreciate it! What is a sufficient amount of Taurine and Potassium to take to combat the cramps? Thanks Bro's!
    Potassium Question

Keep us posted on the clen bro! Im about to start mine too in a few days.
    Good luck.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan
    Potassium Question

Keep us posted on the clen bro! Im about to start mine too in a few days.
    Good luck.
    Hey Thanks for the info my man! I'll let you know! I'll be doing the 6 week "cycle" of Clen starting this coming up Monday, Thansk Bro!

Cool Ill let you know too once I start . In the case youre thinking of trying to keep a log, (I am) so if you want we could input in each other's. If not just let us know.
    Peace

Thread Information