jay0008 is offline New Member

Exclamation Novice needs urgent advice please!!

Hello everyone

Ok my names jay and ive been training on n off for several years now. I'm 21 years old, 5ft 7 and weigh just under 10st. I am about to take steroids to help me put on some weight. I need advice about the cycle I am going to take and reason for and against this cycle or any new cycle anyone may propose.

8 week cycle

300mg Deca a week

300mg masteron a week

250mg proviron a week

Right I dont know what else to say. I realise I must eat a lot and train very hard. Please give me advice on this cycle.

Thanks to anyone that may reply

Jay

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jay0008
    Hello everyone

Ok my names jay and ive been training on n off for several years now. I'm 21 years old, 5ft 7 and weigh just under 10st. I am about to take steroids to help me put on some weight. I need advice about the cycle I am going to take and reason for and against this cycle or any new cycle anyone may propose.

8 week cycle

300mg Deca a week

300mg masteron a week

250mg proviron a week

Right I dont know what else to say. I realise I must eat a lot and train very hard. Please give me advice on this cycle.

Thanks to anyone that may reply

Jay
    If you were ready for a first cycle, then the one you propose is no good. Too many compounds. You should stick with a test only first cycle.

That said, you really aren't ready to start juicing. Training on and off as you said shows no commitment that has brought you to your full natural potential. Further, gear is not a magic pill that suddenly gives huge gains. If your diet is not where it should be, as well as your training and rest, you wont see much gain at all, if any, other than bloat.

Try sticking to a lifting period of at least 1 year, not on and off. In that time, research your diet as well as AAS. If you stick to it, you can cycle a year from now. Otherwise I am not sure you will be very happy with your gains.

jay0008 is offline New Member
    Hi thanks for replying

I have trained for a year intense, I just dont put weight on. Seems to run in the family. I feel I am ready for a cycle, so please advise me on that if you can...

Thanks very much

Jay

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jay0008
    Hi thanks for replying

I have trained for a year intense, I just dont put weight on. Seems to run in the family. I feel I am ready for a cycle, so please advise me on that if you can...

Thanks very much

Jay
    If you are not putting on weight naturally, then your diet is off and should be corrected as you will not put on weight with gear, trust me.

THat sid, if you still have to learn the hard way that gear is not the magic pill, go with a 10 week cycle of 500 mgs of test Enant. 10 mgs daily of nolva to be increased with signs of gyno and proper pct for recovery.

eport is offline Associate Member
    go with test e for your first cycle

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with toolman. most people who do not gain any mass have a ****ty diet. eat 5k calories. I bet u will gain mass.
    no need for steroids here bro. go to the diet forum abd read the bulk sticky...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    and btw if your diet is **** steroids won t help you gain muscle mass. how do you want to build a house without bricks and cement?!

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    personaly, i think you should do alot more research before you even think of spending money. trust me, i jumped right in to it and found out by my second cycle that i wasnt doing most things right and i was just wasting money. you also didnt say anything about pct. you really want to learn everything you can about this to keep your gains. if i were you i would stay on this site untill you brain hurts with so much info...then get the gear

c5529 is offline Member
    EVeryone has given you very good advice....Don't add the juice yet...you can still make great gains naturally.....I guarantee if you eat 5K calories per day (clean calories) you will put mass on....steroids are a tool, but go as far as you can naturally first...probably not what you want to hear, but again, everyone above feels the same.....

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    why does every one recommend test e for a first cycle then?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    because its a good starting point, its a basic test that doesnt contain many different esters such as sust, stick to basics for the first time so if anything goes wrong during ur cycle u kno where to put the blame

if u include many compuunds how are u going to kno which one gives u acne, back pumps, bloat or gyno??

u dont need AS n e how,building muscle is a slow gradual process not one to b rushed, b patient and as swole once said, "build the house before u paint it"

b safe and take the advice

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    There is no such thing as "can't gain weight"... only "won't eat enough". Serious. EAT MORE! Hit the ice cream hard and heavy... a single pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey (MMMMmmmm... my FAVORITE!) contains a whopping 1260 calories. Try 3 pints a day, on top of your normal food containing at least 200 grams of protein per day. Throw in a couple of protein shakes for good measure. Whey is particularly good immediately after training or immediately after waking up in the morning. Whole food protein or cassein based protein is great right before bed.

COUNT YOUR CALORIES AND YOUR GRAMS OF PROTEIN!!! You can't possibly learn how to eat if you don't even know what you are already eating!

If you are getting a normal intake of whole food with 200 grams of protein contained therein, and you are supplementing with my recommended 3800 calories from the Ben and Jerry's, and having a couple of 2 scoop shakes every day, you WILL GROW!!! You could not possibly not grow because that is probably over 6000 calories per day. If I am wrong, and somehow your maintenance level even at your size is over that amount, then you simply eat even more.

If you say you can't gain weight, I call BS. If you say you are eating all you can eat, I call BS especially if you are not counting your calories or your grams of protein, fat, and carbs. BS! BS! BS! BS! BS!!!!!!!!! <The Baron snarls and cracks his whip loudly, eyes bulging with rage, veins pulsating madly> ALL BS!!!!! YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH! EAT LIKE A MAN, not like friggin Barbie!!!

If you can learn to gain a steady 1/2 to 1 lb per week, you have hope of seeing results from gear. If you can learn to confine at least half of those gains to muscle, you are looking better and better as a candidate for AAS. I most strongly suggest that you wait at least a couple of years AFTER you learn to eat and train properly, before doing a cycle. At that time, consider running 400 to 500mg/week test E or C for 10-12 weeks. This should give you good results with practically zero sides other than being a walking hard-on 24 hrs a day after the gear kicks in. You could run as little as 250mg/week and see modest gains IF your diet and training are in order. I agree with everybody else... it is easier to learn how to manage test only, first. Learning what Test alone does for your body is an essential building block of your personal AAS knowledge. Practically every cycle is based on testosterone (except for chicks of course) and so knowing what it does for/to YOU and how to manage it are very important. If you just GOT to do a stack, at least stick with a standard published beginner's cycle with a good track record, and do not get all artsy-craftsy-creative and modify it to match the gear you happen to have available.

EAT DAMMIT! EAT!!! EEEEEAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

I Second That Thought.......EAT GOOD..EAT GOOD...EAT GOOD

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    10 Stone is 140 pounds right? You will see almost nothing with AAS with no base to work off of. I would hit the diet forum for a while, and do some research...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    10 Stone is 140 pounds right? You will see almost nothing with AAS with no base to work off of. I would hit the diet forum for a while, and do some research...
    very true, from wot u do gain however u will not be able to retain as ur body has such a small muscular base and little amount of mass

GET THAT WEIGHT UP!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    There is no such thing as "can't gain weight"... only "won't eat enough". Serious. EAT MORE! Hit the ice cream hard and heavy... a single pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey (MMMMmmmm... my FAVORITE!) contains a whopping 1260 calories. Try 3 pints a day, on top of your normal food containing at least 200 grams of protein per day. Throw in a couple of protein shakes for good measure. Whey is particularly good immediately after training or immediately after waking up in the morning. Whole food protein or cassein based protein is great right before bed.

COUNT YOUR CALORIES AND YOUR GRAMS OF PROTEIN!!! You can't possibly learn how to eat if you don't even know what you are already eating!

If you are getting a normal intake of whole food with 200 grams of protein contained therein, and you are supplementing with my recommended 3800 calories from the Ben and Jerry's, and having a couple of 2 scoop shakes every day, you WILL GROW!!! You could not possibly not grow because that is probably over 6000 calories per day. If I am wrong, and somehow your maintenance level even at your size is over that amount, then you simply eat even more.

If you say you can't gain weight, I call BS. If you say you are eating all you can eat, I call BS especially if you are not counting your calories or your grams of protein, fat, and carbs. BS! BS! BS! BS! BS!!!!!!!!! <The Baron snarls and cracks his whip loudly, eyes bulging with rage, veins pulsating madly> ALL BS!!!!! YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH! EAT LIKE A MAN, not like friggin Barbie!!!

If you can learn to gain a steady 1/2 to 1 lb per week, you have hope of seeing results from gear. If you can learn to confine at least half of those gains to muscle, you are looking better and better as a candidate for AAS. I most strongly suggest that you wait at least a couple of years AFTER you learn to eat and train properly, before doing a cycle. At that time, consider running 400 to 500mg/week test E or C for 10-12 weeks. This should give you good results with practically zero sides other than being a walking hard-on 24 hrs a day after the gear kicks in. You could run as little as 250mg/week and see modest gains IF your diet and training are in order. I agree with everybody else... it is easier to learn how to manage test only, first. Learning what Test alone does for your body is an essential building block of your personal AAS knowledge. Practically every cycle is based on testosterone (except for chicks of course) and so knowing what it does for/to YOU and how to manage it are very important. If you just GOT to do a stack, at least stick with a standard published beginner's cycle with a good track record, and do not get all artsy-craftsy-creative and modify it to match the gear you happen to have available.

EAT DAMMIT! EAT!!! EEEEEAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!
    GREAT POST!!!!!

Thread Information