Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Did It!

jlardinois is offline Junior Member
    Nope, no flu at all. Stick #2 tomorrow, can't wait.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jlardinois
    I wanna stick myself everyday now...not sure if that's good or bad. BTW, what do u guys think about adding anything in my cycle? I would be able to purchase more gear and get it within 2 weeks (on week 1 of my cycle)---btw, this is a lean/cut cycle. Thanks bros!
    Haha. Just wait a while, injecting will be a chore. And you wont be looking forward to the pain to come for 2 days. lol i was the same way as you but those frickin ED prop injects are not too fun anymore. oh well..

Sorry haven't updated in a few days. 2nd shot was Thursday in the left quad. I think I did it higher up and it hurt a bit more than my first inject, but nothin too bad. Only 22 more injects left for this cycle . I might start the T3/Clen --liquid from ARR--starting Week 3 or so (it runs for 6 weeks). Cardio has been great but haven't noticed any significant increases in lifts so far (to be expected for the first few weeks). So far, so good.

Get to go to the Packer-Viking playoff game at Lambeau tomorrow so I'm pumped for that. Hopefully Moss breaks his leg or somethin...lol. Peace

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jlardinois
    Sorry haven't updated in a few days. 2nd shot was Thursday in the left quad. I think I did it higher up and it hurt a bit more than my first inject, but nothin too bad. Only 22 more injects left for this cycle . I might start the T3/Clen --liquid from ARR--starting Week 3 or so (it runs for 6 weeks). Cardio has been great but haven't noticed any significant increases in lifts so far (to be expected for the first few weeks). So far, so good.

Get to go to the Packer-Viking playoff game at Lambeau tomorrow so I'm pumped for that. Hopefully Moss breaks his leg or somethin...lol. Peace
    You should be holding off using the Clen until PCT.

Well the Packer game sucked, but it was still fun. #3 was today and totally painless again. I'm thinkin about using Clen PCT but using the T3 starting Week 3 (next week for six weeks).

Soup is offline Associate Member
    they are saying do not use any sort of fat burners because you are going to need all the nutrients you can get ahold of on cycle. if you eat clean and enough your body will still look for energy in stored fat, so it doesn't help you to take diet aids while trying to bulk up. Your gains will be for **** if you don't eat enough. Take it after PCT if you are going to

Starting week 3 today. Last week sucked..first sitting out in the Packer game which gave me a week long cold that lasted through Sunday. I was still able to lift hard every day and didn't miss an inject. Will be doing #5 today shortly. Can't notice any bloat and everything looks good.

nate3422 is offline Member
    good to hear bro, now there is no turning back

Stout1 is offline Banned
    You mind EDITING out the name of your Source in your first post for us!!!!!

Ok...Week 4 starts today. I did switched it up and did Delts last week so I'm gonna hit biceps this week. So far, so good. Any ?s, hit me up.

Week 4 shots went well (almost). Did the tris. On Monday, I got a jumper (hit a nerve) and it felt strange at first. I switched out needles and injected again without a problem. 1/3 of the way through the Test already, wow.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    enjoy what you have and let us know what happens.....stay strict on the diet and training..

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Congrats bro!

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    You can NEVER turn back LUKE SKYWALKER!!!!

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Asny real weight gain yet? It should start soon correct?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information