Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Did It!

jlardinois is offline Junior Member

1st Cycle Log---What Would U Add???

Today was Day 1 of my journey to the darkside---and my first injection. I was amped up for it all last night and could barely sleep. Well, I went slow and reread the steps just to make sure I didn't forget anything.

I stuck my upper thigh, and I didn't feel a thing at all. Maybe that's weird, but it was totally painless the entire time. I aspirated to make sure no blood was present and it was just air. So I took my time (about 1 min) to inject 250 ml/1 cc of Test E from ********.
    syringe....I ended up getting the amount I needed but it seemed like it
    Only two things.
    1) Drawing from the vial into the needle was somewhat difficult. I injected some air into the vial as recommended but the oil just trickled into the shoulda been easier...oh well.

2) I swabbed the top of the vial but the only thing I forgot was to swab my injection sight before hand. I had the alcohol pad out but just forgot between switching needles and getting ready to inject. I will definitely not forget this time but hopefully there won't be any problems from infection.

All in all, it went really well and I can't wait for Thursday again.
    Last edited by jlardinois; 01-24-2005 at 12:21 PM.

You Feel Tender In A Couple....normal Besides No Pain No Gain.....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    WELCOME to the dark side.....now ul never turn back!

wot gauge u drawing up from the vial with?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    WELCOME

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the darkside bro...

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    WELCOME to the dark side.....now ul never turn back!

wot gauge u drawing up from the vial with?

I used a 22 g...I wanted to find a 20 or 21 but the place I got the pinz didn't have em at the time.

Lol.....once You Feel Like A Bull Youll Leave The Sheep In The Pen......welcome To The Psycodome

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    dont worry about the juice entering slowly into the syringe. depending on what guage your using it always trickkles out. good job bro and wipe the thigh next time.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    it will b easier to do wit a 20g, also warm the gear slightly by putting the vials in warm water, less pain and will help with soreness that follows

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    it will b easier to do wit a 20g, also warm the gear slightly by putting the vials in warm water, less pain and will help with soreness that follows
    INTERESTING NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT

lol...really funny about the vial under warm water. I know about that too, but my parents are home and I'm not sure I could come up with a real plausible reason about what I was doing (except partcipating in an illegal activity)...lol. They'd love that for sure. As long as the trickling is alright, I really don't mind I guess.

I can start to feel a dull pain (not really noticeable) when I flex my quad where I injected. There is a very small red spot around where I injected (less than 1/4" diameter) but I figure that's from the needle going in.

All in all, I love this! (Kinda dangerous to say)...peace. Thanks for all the comments.

Your All Good.......train Hard...sleep/eat Well Bro....wish You The Best Of Luck

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Learn to shoot in the glutes. Less pain and you can take more juice there.

If the gear is cold it takes longer to draw up. No biggie... you're not in a hurry, right?

t-money is offline Member
    Welcome to the darkside. Put a small amount of hot water in a mug and place the vial in there while you are preparing needles and swabs...1-2 minutes. Good luck with the cycle.

Post your complete cycle and keep us posted on progress.

T

ace ventura is offline Member
    "No pain no gain." I never figured it out untill now what it meant..haha.. (gear)

You can also roll the gear between your hands for 30 seconds or so to warm it up.

I'll try the hot water in mug idea for Thursday's shot. Either way, it isn't a big deal. I might try a glute shot, but I wanted to do my first inject where I could easily see it. The needle went in so easy without pain I was like "wtf, where is the pain." It was almost too easy.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlardinois
    I'll try the hot water in mug idea for Thursday's shot. Either way, it isn't a big deal. I might try a glute shot, but I wanted to do my first inject where I could easily see it. The needle went in so easy without pain I was like "wtf, where is the pain." It was almost too easy.
    That was what you call freebe. Dont freak out when you nick a vessel or go thru a nerve....it all heals bro but is scary when it happens. Sounds like you did good, never be in a rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    That was what you call freebe. Dont freak out when you nick a vessel or go thru a nerve....it all heals bro but is scary when it happens. Sounds like you did good, never be in a rush.
    Wise words. The more relaxed you can be the easier and more trouble-free your injects will be. Let us know when you stab your quad and your thigh jumps...that is always a fun one.

Also, practice helps a lot too...and never rush things.

T

Sounds good, thanks everyone. I'll keep this as my cycle log too...starting weight is 188-189.

Am shooting Test E 250 mg (Mon/Thurs) Weeks 1-12. Will add Winny 50 mg (ED) Weeks 10-14. Have Tamox on hand in case of gyno. Will be adding a six-week cycle of Liquid T3/Clen Weeks 6-11 so that the Test E will help keep muscle. Then I have Liquid Clomid from for PCT along with Tamox (20 mg ED).

I can't wait to get in the gym today for chest. I'm gonna be one shredded mofo at the end of this cycle...lol. Peace
    Last edited by jlardinois; 01-24-2005 at 12:22 PM.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good, thanks everyone. I'll keep this as my cycle log too...starting weight is 188-189.

Am shooting ARL Test E 250 mg (Mon/Thurs) Weeks 1-12. Will add Winny 50 mg (ED) Weeks 10-14. Have Tamox on hand in case of gyno. Will be adding a six-week cycle of Liquid T3/Clen from ARR Weeks 6-11 so that the Test E will help keep muscle. Then I have Liquid Clomid from ARR for PCT along with Tamox (20 mg ED).

I can't wait to get in the gym today for chest. I'm gonna be one shredded mofo at the end of this cycle...lol. Peace
    sounds like you got that liquid motivation....hahha
    only thing i would do diff is take 10mg of the tamox ed, i dont take a chance with gyno

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwoll47
    sounds like you got that liquid motivation....hahha
    only thing i would do diff is take 10mg of the tamox ed, i dont take a chance with gyno
    Solid advice. It also keepes your ldl/hdl profiles in check, which test screws up(increases the bad cholesteral. Mostly though, gyno is far easier to prevent than it is to treat.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Solid advice. It also keepes your ldl/hdl profiles in check, which test screws up(increases the bad cholesteral. Mostly though, gyno is far easier to prevent than it is to treat.
    Did not know that about the cholestrol levels...good to know, bro!

After that good info about cholesterol, I'll start takin the Nolva during the cycle too...sounds good.

BTW, I've done some research and a lot of searching about running Clen /T3. However, the threads I found dealt with short-term (7 on/5 off) dosing. Does anyone have some input on what would be a beneficial dosing 6-week plan for Clen/T3 during my cycle to help seriously shred me up? I have used Clen tabs before, FYI. Thanks!

seanw is offline Banned
    BTW, I've done some research and a lot of searching about running Clen/T3. However, the threads I found dealt with short-term (7 on/5 off) dosing. Does anyone have some input on what would be a beneficial dosing 6-week plan for Clen/T3 during my cycle to help seriously shred me up? I have used Clen tabs before, FYI. Thanks!
    Draw it up with an 18 or 19g needle then swap the pin for the injection. It will draw up a lot quicker that way. Also look at doing it in the glute, it is a lot less painfull. Have a look at this http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Congrats bro. Yes "no pain no gain" makes no sense when it comes to gear... It feels good to have the needle inside of you. Draw with larger gauge if you don't want to stick around waiting for the vacuum to draw the gear. You should be switching needles after drawing anyway [so as to use a fresh sharp needle for injection]. Also squirt a drop so it rolls down the needle before you stick it...helps it go into the muscle smoother. Smoothness and steadiness = Less Post-injection soreness. NO JACK HAMMERING!

Happy juicing sauce bag!

When storing vials give them another alcohol wipe...wipe the cap's inside...and replace it. Put a fresh piece of tape over the whole thing and store it back in box. Remember the greatest risk of infection lies on the top of that vial...and the surface of your skin. Whatever is on that surface as the needle penetrates is going into either the bottle or your body (depending what you're sticking). Be clean. Be Safe.
    Last edited by Hooligan; 01-03-2005 at 09:38 PM.

Sounds good. In case some were confused, I am drawing with a 22 g needle and fresh syringe EACH time and swapping the needle with a 25 g for injection. Just wanted to clarify that. There was a little soreness in my right quad today, but nothing major at all. I did my normal 30 minute cardio today without a problem (I was initially worried how much the thigh would hurt but it was great).

I wanna stick myself everyday now...not sure if that's good or bad. BTW, what do u guys think about adding anything in my cycle? I would be able to purchase more gear and get it within 2 weeks (on week 1 of my cycle)---btw, this is a lean/cut cycle. Thanks bros!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Congrats...

I wanna stick myself everyday now...not sure if that's good or bad. BTW, what do u guys think about adding anything in my cycle? I would be able to purchase more gear and get it within 2 weeks (on week 1 of my cycle)---btw, this is a lean/cut cycle. Thanks bros!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    jlardinois, post some before and after pics

I'll try to get some pics up asap.

Anhydro is offline New Member
    We dont need the before and after pics allready.. LOL its only your first shot..

Get Big guy!!!!

Thanks Anhydro, but jantzen wanted some so I was tryin to oblige..lol.

What do u guys think about adding EQ in Weeks 3-14 or somethin? I really want to throw somethin else in there and i love the sticks...lol. peace

EQ should really be run for at least 12 weeks. I am not sure if frontloading it will enable you to run it shorter...??? Anybody else???

T

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    So you want to keep adding stuff??? I am your Father

Lol...I can't help it. I think I'm addicted already (not a good thing). Bump for more ideas.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Welcome I use a 25 gauge to draw and inject my test e it takes a little time but whatever mine is a little thinner because I use grapeseed oil as the base. The alcohol swab really isn't an issue it has been proven somewhere that by the time you swab the injectgion site with the pad it evaporates to fast to really do anything to help for infection. So as long as you are cleaning the top of the vial you should be good to go.

Bro just stick with Test for your first cycle. You will NOT be disappointed with the results "as long as you have the diet in check". Save the EQ for your next cycle.

T

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Any test flu yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information