skribbble is offline Member

Need help with a football training cycle.

I have about 5 months until summer camp starts up again and im taking a semester off of college to get blazing speed for football next year. Right now im running a low 4.4 but need to get into the 4.3 range. Im just trying to figure out what cycle to go on to help reach goals faster. Right now by bf is about 10% or slightly lower and im 5'9" 190 and 18 years old...
    Here is what i need help with.

1. I was thinking abotu doing a deca and test cycle but i heard i will not get the speed gains that im looking for.

2. Goal 1 - is obviously speed and strength without putting on 50 lbs. id like to keep the weight to 20 lbs max. Also need a cycle that will not destroy my joints and tendons.

3. Goal 2 - I want to cut my body fat alot and be able to have liek 6% or something so i need a cycle that will also help with body fat.

So im sure you guys have your .02 to add so tear me apart and let me know what you guys would recommend.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    havent u already been over this?

i reccomend var and prop for lean gains, as said on the other thread test e and deca will cause bloat but if its a bit more mass aswell ur looking for then there the two

ok sounds good so how is var and prop in terms of keeping my joints and ligaments intact? it wont break stuff like a winny only cycle will it?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    No it will not break anything

Ok ive just heard bad stuff about winny breaking stuff and my whole game is side to side

Thread Information