killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

simple mistakes during your first or any cycles?

Im finishing up my first cycle and would like this thread to be dedicated to mistakes that novices could benefit from.

Heres one I just thought of.

Almost my whole cycle I have been doing 2 injections twice a week. I would shoot a cc of eq thru one pin, throw it out. Then shoot a cc of test e thru a new pin. I learned that shooting test straight Is pretty painful the days later.
    I learned to combine the 2 in a single pin and its not painful really at all.

1.Combine Eq and test in the same pin for alot less pain.

Heres something that doesnt exactly have to do with aas but its part of the journy.

I started eating totally different this period. I would eat alot right before bed, alot of carbs. I noticed I couldnt sleep and slept horrid. It was due to the carbs before bed.

2. Dont eat carbs right before bed or you will have trouble sleeping.

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i cant sleep either and i eat alot of carbs before bed, i eat like 6 nutra grain bars before bed last night and couldnt sleep till 3 in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    i cant sleep either and i eat alot of carbs before bed, i eat like 6 nutra grain bars before bed last night and couldnt sleep till 3 in the morning
    start cutting out the carbs a few hours atleast before bed, you will feel so much better!

i was blaming the aas, but it was the carbs.

your body has to burn the carbs up before you can sleep, you bodys temperature gets hotter and it disables you from sleeping. Think of your body as a furnace and you are fueling it with carbs, you wont be able to sleep until the furnace dies down and you are cool. : )

Jackman is offline Banned
    my first cycle mistake was not having everything before i started ( i know its dumb) then i had a week bridge almost with no test prop!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    my first cycle mistake was not having everything before i started ( i know its dumb) then i had a week bridge almost with no test prop!
    i did the same thing

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i did the same thing
    Mine was front loading with sust for the first three weeks then switching to test c. My gains stopped because the Test C didnt kick in until the end of the cycle. I should have done one or the other !!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Mine was front loading with sust for the first three weeks then switching to test c. My gains stopped because the Test C didnt kick in until the end of the cycle. I should have done one or the other !!!
    what a newbie!

what a newbie!
    lmao

seanw is offline Banned
    what a newbie!
    Yeah well what can I say, it was done on advice given to me by somebody who had done many cycles in the past. You live and learn

Yeah well what can I say, it was done on advice given to me by somebody who had done many cycles in the past. You live and learn
    ya those **** gym rates curse em all!

c5529 is offline Member
    my biggest mistake was, and I admit still is, to not stick to my cycle - I tend to increase the doses above what I planned.....

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for this thread! I am about to start my 1st cycle (about 3 weeks). I found the info quite informative.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    My diet always seems to suck while I am on. I always get around 6000 calories and 300grams of protein but the rest is pretty horrible. These are mistakes I have learned to fix.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    My diet always seems to suck while I am on. I always get around 6000 calories and 300grams of protein but the rest is pretty horrible. These are mistakes I have learned to fix.
    I would love to see your diet, 6000 calories is a fuking lot bro

haha^ yea but not that much when you think about it.

go to wendys or bugerkind and easily get a few thousand calories in one sitting.

its so hard to eat that many calores clean tho. like oatmeal and lean chicken.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    Almost my whole cycle I have been doing 2 injections twice a week. I would shoot a cc of eq thru one pin, throw it out. Then shoot a cc of test e thru a new pin. I learned that shooting test straight Is pretty painful the days later.
    I don't get that reaction from test. I'm on my 5th week of 500mg Test. Cyp. and 40mg of Dbol for the first four weeks. I shot the first 4 on the glute, then decided to switch it up and try one in the quad. I did the quad injection this morning, AND I SAY GOD D*MN IT HURTS LIKE A BEOTCH!!! It is starting to go away, but it hurt to walk earlier today. More of a dull deep pain. But I had a little soreness once or twice with a glute shot, but nothing unbearable.

My suggestion is to get your dose in the syringe, the roll it quickly back and forth between your two hands for 30 seconds to one minute. This will warm it up and also slightly thin it out.

seanw is offline Banned
    haha^ yea but not that much when you think about it.

go to wendys or bugerkind and easily get a few thousand calories in one sitting.

its so hard to eat that many calores clean tho. like oatmeal and lean chicken.
    Wendys and Burgerkind WTF. I dont think they are good options. How big are you, do you really need 6000 calories ?

Wendys and Burgerkind WTF. I dont think they are good options. How big are you, do you really need 6000 calories ?
    hahha I dont think i get that many calories aday. but I am 310-315lbs, 6'5.

seanw is offline Banned
    hahha I dont think i get that many calories aday. but I am 310-315lbs, 6'5.
    Holt Sh!t, you trying out for WWE or something.. the new BIG SHOW

Holt Sh!t, you trying out for WWE or something.. the new BIG SHOW
    lmao that is pretty big

hahahaha!!! i do have the size like those guys but not that crzy strength, Im working on it!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I would love to see your diet, 6000 calories is a fuking lot bro
    I could do twice that

Zennie is offline Junior Member

but....

But if you front loaded with sust, then by 3rd week the levels of test should be quite high (peaked out) as there are long acting esters in sust. I think theoretically you didn't really mess up, although it could be much more 'stable' if you didn't do what you did. You shouldn't have lost anything from 3rd week or 4th week to end of your cycle right? PM me, don't want to jack his thread.

Mine was starting PCT right after last shot of can't remember test/deca /or Eq. And PCT lasted only 2 weeks. New theories / studies come up everyday so half of the things we're doing now may be considered as 'wrong' or 'not ideal' 10 years from now!

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    the biggest problem i had on my first cycle was that i didnt map out my cycle...just bought some bottles and started injecting. i was doing test e. when i was about to be done i would just buy some more...liked it tooo much to quit. thank god i have done some research and know how to do things right now. what a noob

Burger King And Wendy's ....ouch

decadbal is offline Banned
    i winged my first one. ran out of pinz.. but it is all smooth sailin now

Bump....runnin Out Of Pins Sucks

jlardinois is offline Junior Member
    Just started my first cycle today and the only thing I forgot to do was swab the injection site on my thigh. Thinkin about too many other things and it just blanked my mind. I did the top of the vial and won't forget to do it again.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I made the mistake of running out of pins which I now know is retarded now because of the AR Research site. I was reusing the same pin for about 2 and a half weeks... No infection either, surprisingly.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    my first time i had one bottle of brovel norandren200.bought for 150$.turned it in to a 6wk cycle.paramid.no clomid.no post thearapy.surprisingly i gained 25 qaulity pounds,a lot a fat tho.never even got deca dick.what i know now,thank the internet.next week it the start of 9wks deca400mg,test-e 500mg 10wks.nolv on hand and pct.mabey some hcg tho never done that.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Yeah, I made the mistake of running out of pins which I now know is retarded now because of the AR Research site. I was reusing the same pin for about 2 and a half weeks... No infection either, surprisingly.
    That must have been like trying to eat a piece of steak with a spoon...

T

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlardinois
    Just started my first cycle today and the only thing I forgot to do was swab the injection site on my thigh. Thinkin about too many other things and it just blanked my mind. I did the top of the vial and won't forget to do it again.
    It's not that critical either I think.

Thread Information