Served is offline Associate Member

Anyone getting bunk stuff lately

Hey bros

Just wondering if anyone been getting bunk qv, denkall, or any other gear that is similar (anything but ug). I've gotten a few vials of qv with the "qv" labeled vial cap missing. Does this mean anything? thnx for your time

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Served
    Hey bros

Just wondering if anyone been getting bunk qv, denkall, or any other gear that is similar (anything but ug). I've gotten a few vials of qv with the "qv" labeled vial cap missing. Does this mean anything? thnx for your time
    you mean the top is missing on the qv and you bought it?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Is the batch number still there? This is one of the reasons I stick to human.

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    If the cap is missing, did you buy it shrink wrapped? What is the Lot # and exp date??

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    No bunk stuff lately, but a lot of sources closing up shop around here...

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    nope got a few vials of qv test e and thai dbol and there good ****

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    If they are missing the lid the compound inside could be bunk. People have sucked out the gear and replaced it with other things before. It is not safe period.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    If they are missing the lid the compound inside could be bunk. People have sucked out the gear and replaced it with other things before. It is not safe period.
    short story: My cousin who lives down in florida called me up told me he got an awsome deal on some qv deca . So i told him to send me a few ill try them out. When i got them the vials had no caps. To make a long story short they were filled with bleach. Luckily no one injected themselves. moral of the story: never ever buy tampered shi*!

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    short story: My cousin who lives down in florida called me up told me he got an awsome deal on some qv deca. So i told him to send me a few ill try them out. When i got them the vials had no caps. To make a long story short they were filled with bleach. Luckily no one injected themselves. moral of the story: never ever buy tampered shi*!
    This is how some scumbags pay for there gear. they fill there old vials up with other crap and sell them to people who have not a clue.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, my internets been down. This is what I was trying to get at in my post. I bought some qv a while back; usually it has qv stamped on the vial cap and it didnt. I didn't see any results from it either and the gear had a yellowish color to it. The batch number, expiration date all matched up on qv's site. But it DOESN'T MATTER. People are taking vials out of the box, decapping them, extracting the gear and repackaging the product...even shrinkwrapping. But you cant use the caps over again once you decap the product. Just make sure your vial has a qv cap on it.

Thread Information