Thread: Epherdrine

Kevinjg is offline Associate Member

Question Epherdrine

As Epherdrine Is not a steroid , Am i allowed to ask u guys where i can i get this substance from?

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinjg
    As Epherdrine Is not a steroid, Am i allowed to ask u guys where i can i get this substance from?
    if you're here in the US, you can get it at a lot of online shops. the only places that i know of that refuse to carry it are GNC and Vitamin World, out of which you wouldn't want to buy it from anyway as you'd pay double what you'd pay at an online supplement store.

it's not illegal anymore, as the defendants of it basically made a joke out of the FDA's arguments against banning it. after all, the dumbass company allows cigarettes on the market with over 100+ toxins in the average one, while trying to get rid of something that can only be harmful when abused. hey, might want to ban water, cause if you drink too much too fast, you can kill yourself.

k, can anyone tell i don't like the FDA?

Kevinjg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    if you're here in the US, you can get it at a lot of online shops. the only places that i know of that refuse to carry it are GNC and Vitamin World, out of which you wouldn't want to buy it from anyway as you'd pay double what you'd pay at an online supplement store.

it's not illegal anymore, as the defendants of it basically made a joke out of the FDA's arguments against banning it. after all, the dumbass company allows cigarettes on the market with over 100+ toxins in the average one, while trying to get rid of something that can only be harmful when abused. hey, might want to ban water, cause if you drink too much too fast, you can kill yourself.

I'm from Australia!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinjg
    I'm from Australia!
    oh, sorry man. can't help you there.

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant

sorry to tell you but they pulled it, AGAIN! sucks huh

Quote Originally Posted by thekaydense
    sorry to tell you but they pulled it, AGAIN! sucks huh
    damn, really? how? i thought the case was thrown out? that's just ridiculous.

well, doesn't affect me much as i don't use it. too risky on the heart IMO with the ECA combo. for now, i'll just stick with hydroxycut hardcore and clen with a bit of scar tissue on my heart to show for it thanks.

Thread Information